• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famouses - homosexuales

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
craig ferguson is totally enfp probably 7w6 also and i think i've decided ellen is too although they're obviously different. i think ellen's struggle with the whole being a gay celebrity thing has given her a more self filtering sort of cautious personality...maybe she's sp/so

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
also...is paris bi? i don't remember ever hearing of her being with a girl....not that i'm much into celebrity gossip stuff tho.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
new:
unled1tj.jpg

Ricky Martin (ЛИИ)

jayedavidson.jpg

Jaye Davidson (ИЭИ)

fionashaw.jpg

Fiona Shaw (СЛИ)

P.S. long time ago here was an edit function for messages (after 2 weeks), but now forum was "improved" by removing it. that is why I can not add these people to title message in the thread.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
have forgotten to translate types designations in previous update:
Ricky Martin (INTJ)
Jaye Davidson (INFP)
Fiona Shaw (ISTP)

new:
1johnbarrowman.jpg

John Barrowman (ENTP)

2ladygaga2.jpg

Lady Gaga (ENTP)

1leishahailey01.jpg

Leisha Hailey (INFP)

1lohan.jpg

Lindsay Lohan (ESFP)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
King David of Israel: ENFP or ENFJ 8w? Sx/So

pinkgraffiti

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
[MENTION=5418]Lady X[/MENTION] sorry for bumping this old thread. ooh, so many things to tell you. 1st Paris Hilton is seriously so gay....if you start investigating a bit on the interwebz you'll find all sorts of things, it's mind-opening, really! 2nd i dont think op had any err point to make, i think op was just trying to list all possible homosexual + bisexual people he/she could think of. 3rd i came about this thread because i was trying to find out what type portia de rossi is..... i just a pic of her and ellen degeneres and they seem to complement so well that i was thinking about their cognitive functions....i was thinking maybe it's a INFP-ENFP connection, and you and i should know about that, but then again....... Ellen Degeneres is what...an ENFP i think?! ...and Portia...INFP? doesn't look like an INFP...ENFP!? But can they really be ENFP-ENFP? So confusing...i still have no answer to this. one thing is certain though, most of those types are wrong. Also, OP got all those people pretty much right, they are all homo or at least bi-sexual, i've heard things about every single one of them....except Linda Hamilton, wtf!?

Nicki

Retired
Ellen is a total ENFP.

Can you see a Je dom doing this?