• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famouses - homosexuales

Lotr246

I'm pretty convinced that Ellen is an ENFP. Don't know about Drew Barrymore, but Jodie Foster seems like some sort of TJ.

:yes: I too can't see Ellen as anything but ENFP, but I guess ENTP's a possibility. ENTJ, really?! If you've seen her talk show it's full of Ne-humor, which can get out of hand sometimes. She's always making puns in her segments (Twits and Ask) and giving unique inventions/gifts for her guests. The theme song of her show is "Get up! Have a little fun today!" She wants to make people happy.

As far as other types, I think Marlon Brando and James Dean were both INFJs, who both played out their inferior function, Se, making them seem like ESTPs.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
My impression is that Ellen is directive and bossy, too much to be P. She's very in control, don't have at all the laid back behavior of ENxPs. Actually, she could be an ESxJ, and so the tertiary Ne could explain the confusion. She's a 6w7 So/Sp. Not a 8. If you want to see a type 8 talk show host, see Rose O'Doneel. And Jodie Foster is a 5w6 Sx/Sp, not a 1w9 Social or something... She could be more INxJ though.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Agree with Megan Fox being ISTP, but I think Angelina Jolie is more of an ISTP than ESTP.

I used to think she's ISTP, but in comparaison with Megan, she very much display the Fe warm, to much to have it as inferior function.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:yes: I too can't see Ellen as anything but ENFP, but I guess ENTP's a possibility. ENTJ, really?! If you've seen her talk show it's full of Ne-humor, which can get out of hand sometimes. She's always making puns in her segments (Twits and Ask) and giving unique inventions/gifts for her guests. The theme song of her show is "Get up! Have a little fun today!" She wants to make people happy.

As far as other types, I think Marlon Brando and James Dean were both INFJs, who both played out their inferior function, Se, making them seem like ESTPs.

hmmm...you're right she is all upbeat n shit isn't she? maybe she's a enfp 6w7 and the 6 was reading as introvert to me.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty convinced that Ellen is an ENFP. Don't know about Drew Barrymore, but Jodie Foster seems like some sort of TJ.
me too, Ellen is ENFP as hell

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
She's upbeat but very organised and not carefree: ESTJ.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
James Dean was gay?! lol the irony is unbearable.

KDude

James Dean was gay?! lol the irony is unbearable.

I don't know why he ever got the kind of "butch" rep he did. All of his characters were sensitive types, and then once you get into his life, it's even more the case. And there are some scenes that stand out (for the 1950's) in Rebel Without a Cause. He's hooked up with Natalie Wood, but Plato is kind of this little brother that he just met, and doesn't mind hugging and reaching out to. He played his soft side up easily. Unlike, say, Paul Newman. Paul Newman lives up more to the James Dean "image" than Dean does.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
hmmm...you're right she is all upbeat n shit isn't she? maybe she's a enfp 6w7 and the 6 was reading as introvert to me.

Ellen does exhibit a 6ish anxiety, though, true. Her exuberance seems very tempered by another, frankly, no-nonsense side. At the same time, I'm trying to perceive her as an enfp 6, but das not compute. Sure about estj, Speedy?

Nobody else is thinking entj?

I wonder how many more times she'll mention pride in this interview.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I don't know why he ever got the kind of "butch" rep he did. All of his characters were sensitive types, and then once you get into his life, it's even more the case. And there are some scenes that stand out (for the 1950's) in Rebel Without a Cause. He's hooked up with Natalie Wood, but Plato is kind of this little brother that he just met, and doesn't mind hugging and reaching out to. He played his soft side up easily. Unlike, say, Paul Newman. Paul Newman lives up more to the James Dean "image" than Dean does.

the irony comes from the fact that he was virtually the originator of the "cool guy" archtype and pick up artists (PUAs) practically worship him.

KDude

the irony comes from the fact that he was virtually the originator of the "cool guy" archtype and pick up artists (PUAs) practically worship him.

Yeah, that's kind of what I mean. It is ironic :)

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ellen does exhibit a 6ish anxiety, though, true. Her exuberance seems very tempered by another, frankly, no-nonsense side. At the same time, I'm trying to perceive her as an enfp 6, but das not compute. Sure about estj, Speedy?

There's tons of ENFP type 6, but Ellen is not.

Helen Palmer is a 6w5 So/Sp, just switch the 5wing fo the 7 wing, I really see how similars they are:

[youtube=D86IVsoiqTE]Helen Palmer 6w5 So/Sp[/youtube]
[youtube=FglgrtdebWc]Helen Palmer 6w7 So/Sp[/youtube]

Helen Palmer is INFJ I think. Ellen Degeneres is typtically that type of lesbian who deliberately try to appear masculine, or even is naturally masculine. That can explain why she seems ExTJ. But I think it's her real type, and more ESTJ.

I wonder how many more times she'll mention pride in this interview.

Yes, her entire life is an endless gay pride.
James Dean was bi-sexual.

PUAs are gay.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

Helen Palmer is a 6w5 So/Sp, just switch the 5wing fo the 7 wing, I really see how similars they are:

[youtube=D86IVsoiqTE]Helen Palmer 6w5 So/Sp[/youtube]
[youtube=FglgrtdebWc]Helen Palmer 6w7 So/Sp[/youtube]

Helen Palmer is INFJ I think. Ellen Degeneres is typtically that type of lesbian who deliberately try to appear masculine, or even is naturally masculine. That can explain why she seems ExTJ. But I think it's her real type, and more ESTJ.

Yes, her entire life is an endless gay pride.
James Dean was bi-sexual.

PUAs are gay.

this clip convinced me more that Ellen is an ENFP.
bold: no they're not

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Probaby because of the inferior Fi.

They are. True heterosexuals don't need an instruction book.

most of the straight guys I know are horrible with women. attracting women is not natural for many straight men. Gay men are better at picking up women, not worse (if only I was as good at picking up guys :cry: )

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
most of the straight guys I know are horrible with women. attracting women is not natural for many straight men.

You're right. And the result is that they often become "PUA" (Learning PUA, I mean)

Gay men are better at picking up women, not worse (if only I was as good at picking up guys :cry: )

Gay men who look like men, yes, thay are good at this, not those who look like an ersatz of female.

Arclight

Permabanned
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
6w5
00harris.jpg

Neil Patrick Harris (ENTP)

01jolie.jpg

Angelina Jolie (ENTP)

02eltonj.jpg

Elton John (ISFP)

03foster.jpg

Jodie Foster (ISFP)

04berrymore.jpg

Drew Barrymore (ISFP)

05hamilton.jpg

Linda Hamilton (ISFP)

06paquin.jpg

Anna Paquin (ISFP)

07moiseev.jpg

Boris Moiseyev (ENFJ)

08kier.jpg

Udo Kier (ENFJ)

09dietrih.jpg

Marlene Dietrich (ENFJ)

10mckellen.jpg

Ian McKellen (ISTJ)

11delon.jpg

Alain Delon (ISTJ)

12brando.jpg

Marlon Brando (ESTP)

13dean.jpg

James Dean (ESTP)

14fox.jpg

Megan Fox (ESTP)

15rodrig.jpg

Michelle Rodriguez (ESTP)

16pink.jpg

Pink (ESTP)

17madon.jpg

Madonna (ESTP)

18paulson.jpg

Sarah Paulson (INFP)

19hech.jpg

Anne Heche (INFP)

20ling.jpg

Bai Ling (INFP)

21loken.jpg

Kristanna Loken (INFP)

22rossi.jpg

Portia de Rossi (INFP)

23schneider.jpg

Maria Schneider (INFP)

24hilton.jpg

Paris Hilton (INFP)

25nixon.jpg

Cynthia Nixon (INFJ)

26fry.jpg

Stephen Fry (ISTP)

Those with bisexual behavior are marked by italic font.

There is behavioral overbalance in types, but it's doubtful that types relate to primary sexual orientation. Rather the overbalance is due to type relating wish to live "as everybody" and an aspiration to keep uncovered this abnormality, and also type relating probability of homosexual behavior caused not by biological sexual orientation and love, but by experiment, kind of indiscriminateness, etc. Hence, some people may be known as bisexual while they are not such in essence (in general, I doubt, that primary bisexualness exists in noticable % of people).
Almost in all cases types of these people were identified by me befor I got information about their sexual behavior.

For educational purposes:
Sexual orientation (primary) - biologicaly conditioned trait of psyche to feel love and sexual attraction to people of concrete sex, while sexual behavior is secondary.
Sexual orientation in many if not in most cases is not related to inversion of sex traits, so there are many manly gays and womanly lesbians. Due to modern researches share of homosexual people is ~5 %, and in many cases their _only_ difference is sexual preference.

sources:
http://www.nndb.com (1, 2, 3)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gay,_lesbian_or_bisexual_people

Some of those people are not homosexuals. Just saying. The distinction between bi sexuality and homosexuality is well defined.
Some of those people are just hedonists.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp

Helen Palmer is a 6w5 So/Sp, just switch the 5wing for the 7 wing, I really see how similars they are:

6 makes complete sense, but I question your instinctual stacking picks. I have this notion in my head that they would exhibit much more stress if they were, indeed, so/sp, but in both cases, I get the sense that Hellen and Ellen's inborn anxiety is comparably tempered. My so/sp e67 isfj brother actually seems quite frantic, like a cat that's aware that he's shit in the house and now that you're about to enter through the door, he's scrambling to pull it out of sight.

Have any other examples?

I'm just glad we can both agree Ellen's ExTJ.

Lotr246

6 makes complete sense, but I question your instinctual stacking picks. I have this notion in my head that they would exhibit much more stress if they were, indeed, so/sp, but in both cases, I get the sense that Hellen and Ellen's inborn anxiety is comparably tempered. My so/sp e67 isfj brother actually seems quite frantic, like a cat that's aware that he's shit in the house and now that you're about to enter through the door, he's scrambling to pull it out of sight.

Have any other examples?

I'm just glad we can both agree Ellen's ExTJ.

Hmm...Ellen's show does seem planned. And she does have her own plans, and pulls them off...like getting on the cover of Oprah's magazine. I just can't see her as a T-type, so maybe she has a well-developed tertiary function. At one point, she did start an Ellen World Domination campaign, but it seemed like it was done more out of humor. A better example of an Ne-talk show host is Craig Ferguson. He's way more spontaneous, always improvising and bouncing off of what his guests say. Never taking anything seriously. He's awesome. I guess I don't see Ellen doing much of that, but then it is daytime TV, so there's different expectations I suppose.