• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famouses - homosexuales

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
00harris.jpg

Neil Patrick Harris (ENTP)

01jolie.jpg

Angelina Jolie (ENTP)

02eltonj.jpg

Elton John (ISFP)

03foster.jpg

Jodie Foster (ISFP)

04berrymore.jpg

Drew Barrymore (ISFP)

05hamilton.jpg

Linda Hamilton (ISFP)

06paquin.jpg

Anna Paquin (ISFP)

07moiseev.jpg

Boris Moiseyev (ENFJ)

08kier.jpg

Udo Kier (ENFJ)

09dietrih.jpg

Marlene Dietrich (ENFJ)

10mckellen.jpg

Ian McKellen (ISTJ)

11delon.jpg

Alain Delon (ISTJ)

12brando.jpg

Marlon Brando (ESTP)

13dean.jpg

James Dean (ESTP)

14fox.jpg

Megan Fox (ESTP)

15rodrig.jpg

Michelle Rodriguez (ESTP)

16pink.jpg

Pink (ESTP)

17madon.jpg

Madonna (ESTP)

18paulson.jpg

Sarah Paulson (INFP)

19hech.jpg

Anne Heche (INFP)

20ling.jpg

Bai Ling (INFP)

21loken.jpg

Kristanna Loken (INFP)

22rossi.jpg

Portia de Rossi (INFP)

23schneider.jpg

Maria Schneider (INFP)

24hilton.jpg

Paris Hilton (INFP)

25nixon.jpg

Cynthia Nixon (INFJ)

26fry.jpg

Stephen Fry (ISTP)

Those with bisexual behavior are marked by italic font.

There is behavioral overbalance in types, but it's doubtful that types relate to primary sexual orientation. Rather the overbalance is due to type relating wish to live "as everybody" and an aspiration to keep uncovered this abnormality, and also type relating probability of homosexual behavior caused not by biological sexual orientation and love, but by experiment, kind of indiscriminateness, etc. Hence, some people may be known as bisexual while they are not such in essence (in general, I doubt, that primary bisexualness exists in noticable % of people).
Almost in all cases types of these people were identified by me befor I got information about their sexual behavior.

For educational purposes:
Sexual orientation (primary) - biologicaly conditioned trait of psyche to feel love and sexual attraction to people of concrete sex, while sexual behavior is secondary.
Sexual orientation in many if not in most cases is not related to inversion of sex traits, so there are many manly gays and womanly lesbians. Due to modern researches share of homosexual people is ~5 %, and in many cases their _only_ difference is sexual preference.

sources:
http://www.nndb.com (1, 2, 3)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_gay,_lesbian_or_bisexual_people

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
What is the topic? :cheese:
Do you want to know if some types are more homosexual than others?
I don't think Marlene Dietrich was ENFJ, I've always seen her as rather introvert :)

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
I've said my opinion about it already.
I know. I just tried to find out what the topic of this thread is.
I'm bisexual, btw, and I think that everybody (with few exceptions) have bisexual traits.
But I also believe we're all souls, and that gender is irrelevant for the soul :)

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
I just tried to find out what the topic of this thread is.

The main aim is to say types of famouses with non-standard sexual orientation. It's interesting who amoung famouses are so, and hence their types in "types forum" is interesting too.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
hmm...disagree with a lot of the types listed but i'm not sure it matters because i don't get what you are trying to say.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and what is ellen degeneres's type? for real...it's driving me nuts...is she intp?? infp?? infj? intj?? or what?! anyone have a guess? do i need my own thread for this? :/ her wife i think is enfp...i've seen that listed but maybe it's wrong...

oh and drew is totally enfp and jodi foster isfp?? that seems so wrong.

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
and what is ellen degeneres's type? for real...it's driving me nuts...is she intp?? infp?? infj? intj?? or what?! anyone have a guess? do i need my own thread for this? :/ her wife i think is enfp...i've seen that listed but maybe it's wrong...

I think she's INFP - love'em :D

syndatha

MBTI Type
ENFJ
Enneagram
3w2
hmm...disagree with a lot of the types listed but i'm not sure it matters because i don't get what you are trying to say.
I think we're suppose to list non-heterosexual celebrities or something :hifive:

Totenkindly

@.~*virinaĉo*~.@
MBTI Type
BELF
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sol_ said:
Hence, some people may be known as bisexual while they are not such in essence (in general, I doubt, that primary bisexualness exists in noticable % of people).

Yeah, I agree. There's more stigma with identifying as gay, less as bi, so esp in cases of ambiguity, the person will claim to be bi. But truly bi people seem pretty rare.

And yes, there are homosexuals among any MBTI type.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
yeah... those people are all just very different types. i don't see what the connection is.

Stanton Moore

morose bourgeoisie
MBTI Type
INFP
Alan Turing. Genius. Was persecuted for his sexuality, despite almost single-handedly solving the Enigma algorhythm and saving England during WWII.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think she's INFP - love'em :D

that's what i first thought..my infp bf and i were talking about it. he thinks she's a t and probably a j...but imo she has the same silliness of infps and maybe intps...it's a different sort than inxj hmm...shes confusing.

Randomnity

insert random title here
MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Most of those are bisexual (if that), not homosexual. There's a difference.

Was James Dean really bisexual? If so, that's interesting!

KDude

I've read stories from his friends that he was.

I don't think he was ESTP though. For example, I remember reading something from one of his highschool friends that he was known as some guy who was riding his bike alone a lot, just kind of outside, and never that popular. He also had a lot of emotional issues not type related. He worshipped Brando, but Brando said he could never get Dean off of him.. that he was mimicking him, following him around too much, kind of broody and obsessive.. Brando said he tried to talk to him and thought he needed psychiatric help.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
and what is ellen degeneres's type?
6w7 So/Sp, ESTJ or ENTJ.

oh and drew is totally enfp

Yes. And a 7w6 Sx/So.

and jodi foster isfp?? that seems so wrong.

She's clearly a Ti dom. 5w6 Sx/Sp.

And Megan Fow is an ISTP. Angie an ESTP. Paris ISTP. Marlon Brando INFJ...

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5

oh and drew is totally enfp and jodi foster isfp?? that seems so wrong.

I'm pretty convinced that Ellen is an ENFP. Don't know about Drew Barrymore, but Jodie Foster seems like some sort of TJ.

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I'm pretty convinced that Ellen is an ENFP. Don't know about Drew Barrymore, but Jodie Foster seems like some sort of TJ.

really? kdude said that too...hmm

and yeah i could see jodi foster being an ixtj not sure on s/n

and while we're at it even tho he's not bi...what do you think jerry seinfeld is? infj?? or something else?
i ask because kdude thought he and ellen might be the same.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Oh, the irony of this thread's existence.

really? kdude said that too...hmm

and yeah i could see jodi foster being an ixtj not sure on s/n

and while we're at it even tho he's not bi...what do you think jerry seinfeld is? infj?? or something else?
i ask because kdude thought he and ellen might be the same.

I think Foster's either so/sx or so/sp e19 intj.
Seinfeld's so/sp e54 infj, whereas someone like Garry Shandling is the same, only infp.

I also think Ellen's, first and foremost, an sp/so 8. From that, I think it's safest to assume entj.

Jolie's hardly an istp.

GOOD WORK SOL.