Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I don't know why he ever got the kind of "butch" rep he did. All of his characters were sensitive types, and then once you get into his life, it's even more the case. And there are some scenes that stand out (for the 1950's) in Rebel Without a Cause. He's hooked up with Natalie Wood, but Plato is kind of this little brother that he just met, and doesn't mind hugging and reaching out to. He played his soft side up easily. Unlike, say, Paul Newman. Paul Newman lives up more to the James Dean "image" than Dean does.
    the irony comes from the fact that he was virtually the originator of the "cool guy" archtype and pick up artists (PUAs) practically worship him.

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    the irony comes from the fact that he was virtually the originator of the "cool guy" archtype and pick up artists (PUAs) practically worship him.
    Yeah, that's kind of what I mean. It is ironic

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    Ellen does exhibit a 6ish anxiety, though, true. Her exuberance seems very tempered by another, frankly, no-nonsense side. At the same time, I'm trying to perceive her as an enfp 6, but das not compute. Sure about estj, Speedy?
    There's tons of ENFP type 6, but Ellen is not.

Helen Palmer is a 6w5 So/Sp, just switch the 5wing fo the 7 wing, I really see how similars they are:

[youtube=D86IVsoiqTE]Helen Palmer 6w5 So/Sp[/youtube]
    [youtube=FglgrtdebWc]Helen Palmer 6w7 So/Sp[/youtube]

Helen Palmer is INFJ I think. Ellen Degeneres is typtically that type of lesbian who deliberately try to appear masculine, or even is naturally masculine. That can explain why she seems ExTJ. But I think it's her real type, and more ESTJ.

I wonder how many more times she'll mention pride in this interview.
    Yes, her entire life is an endless gay pride.
    James Dean was bi-sexual.

PUAs are gay.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post

Helen Palmer is a 6w5 So/Sp, just switch the 5wing fo the 7 wing, I really see how similars they are:

[youtube=D86IVsoiqTE]Helen Palmer 6w5 So/Sp[/youtube]
    [youtube=FglgrtdebWc]Helen Palmer 6w7 So/Sp[/youtube]

Helen Palmer is INFJ I think. Ellen Degeneres is typtically that type of lesbian who deliberately try to appear masculine, or even is naturally masculine. That can explain why she seems ExTJ. But I think it's her real type, and more ESTJ.

Yes, her entire life is an endless gay pride.
    James Dean was bi-sexual.

PUAs are gay.
    this clip convinced me more that Ellen is an ENFP.
    bold: no they're not

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

this clip convinced me more that Ellen is an ENFP.
    Probaby because of the inferior Fi.

bold: no they're not
    They are. True heterosexuals don't need an instruction book.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Probaby because of the inferior Fi.

They are. True heterosexuals don't need an instruction book.
    most of the straight guys I know are horrible with women. attracting women is not natural for many straight men. Gay men are better at picking up women, not worse (if only I was as good at picking up guys )

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

most of the straight guys I know are horrible with women. attracting women is not natural for many straight men.
    You're right. And the result is that they often become "PUA" (Learning PUA, I mean)

Gay men are better at picking up women, not worse (if only I was as good at picking up guys )
    Gay men who look like men, yes, thay are good at this, not those who look like an ersatz of female.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Sol_ View Post

Neil Patrick Harris (ENTP)

Angelina Jolie (ENTP)

Elton John (ISFP)

Jodie Foster (ISFP)

Drew Barrymore (ISFP)

Linda Hamilton (ISFP)

Anna Paquin (ISFP)

Boris Moiseyev (ENFJ)

Udo Kier (ENFJ)

Marlene Dietrich (ENFJ)

Ian McKellen (ISTJ)

Alain Delon (ISTJ)

Marlon Brando (ESTP)

James Dean (ESTP)

Megan Fox (ESTP)

Michelle Rodriguez (ESTP)

Pink (ESTP)

Madonna (ESTP)

Sarah Paulson (INFP)

Anne Heche (INFP)

Bai Ling (INFP)

Kristanna Loken (INFP)

Portia de Rossi (INFP)

Maria Schneider (INFP)

Paris Hilton (INFP)

Cynthia Nixon (INFJ)

Stephen Fry (ISTP)

Those with bisexual behavior are marked by italic font.

There is behavioral overbalance in types, but it's doubtful that types relate to primary sexual orientation. Rather the overbalance is due to type relating wish to live "as everybody" and an aspiration to keep uncovered this abnormality, and also type relating probability of homosexual behavior caused not by biological sexual orientation and love, but by experiment, kind of indiscriminateness, etc. Hence, some people may be known as bisexual while they are not such in essence (in general, I doubt, that primary bisexualness exists in noticable % of people).
    Almost in all cases types of these people were identified by me befor I got information about their sexual behavior.

For educational purposes:
    Sexual orientation (primary) - biologicaly conditioned trait of psyche to feel love and sexual attraction to people of concrete sex, while sexual behavior is secondary.
    Sexual orientation in many if not in most cases is not related to inversion of sex traits, so there are many manly gays and womanly lesbians. Due to modern researches share of homosexual people is ~5 %, and in many cases their _only_ difference is sexual preference.

sources:
    http://www.nndb.com (1, 2, 3)
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of...isexual_people
    Some of those people are not homosexuals. Just saying. The distinction between bi sexuality and homosexuality is well defined.
    Some of those people are just hedonists.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    54 so/sp
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Helen Palmer is a 6w5 So/Sp, just switch the 5wing for the 7 wing, I really see how similars they are:

6 makes complete sense, but I question your instinctual stacking picks. I have this notion in my head that they would exhibit much more stress if they were, indeed, so/sp, but in both cases, I get the sense that Hellen and Ellen's inborn anxiety is comparably tempered. My so/sp e67 isfj brother actually seems quite frantic, like a cat that's aware that he's shit in the house and now that you're about to enter through the door, he's scrambling to pull it out of sight.

Have any other examples?

I'm just glad we can both agree Ellen's ExTJ.

thinking of you

Quote Originally Posted by candylandjoe View Post
    6 makes complete sense, but I question your instinctual stacking picks. I have this notion in my head that they would exhibit much more stress if they were, indeed, so/sp, but in both cases, I get the sense that Hellen and Ellen's inborn anxiety is comparably tempered. My so/sp e67 isfj brother actually seems quite frantic, like a cat that's aware that he's shit in the house and now that you're about to enter through the door, he's scrambling to pull it out of sight.

Have any other examples?

I'm just glad we can both agree Ellen's ExTJ.
    Hmm...Ellen's show does seem planned. And she does have her own plans, and pulls them off...like getting on the cover of Oprah's magazine. I just can't see her as a T-type, so maybe she has a well-developed tertiary function. At one point, she did start an Ellen World Domination campaign, but it seemed like it was done more out of humor. A better example of an Ne-talk show host is Craig Ferguson. He's way more spontaneous, always improvising and bouncing off of what his guests say. Never taking anything seriously. He's awesome. I guess I don't see Ellen doing much of that, but then it is daytime TV, so there's different expectations I suppose.