User Tag List

First 34567 Last

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

Locke's definitely my favorite character. Like me, he loves strategy boardgames and the outdoors. Destined for leadership, Locke's a pretty friendly guy-- as long as you don't tell him what he can't do.

Ben is a dry INTJ, like House. Sawyer is an ESFJ -- he even nicknames everyone, like GW Bush, another ESFJ. I'm not sure if we'd take Jack aboard Team ENTJ, mainly because he's rarely level-headed.

Widmore is probably an ENTJ, though I'd like to see more of him. Totally calm in confrontational situations-- knows exactly what he's bringing to the table.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    Jack is an ESFJ. I don't understand why everyone thinks he is a T. Also, I always thought Sawyer was an ISTP. He's a little more talkative than most, but he's very reclusive and doesn't have any role or interest in the islands society. All he does is hoard all of the treasures/weapons he finds so that he can take advantage of people.
    I can see this too. He seems... different from what I would typically think of as an ESFJ (but I guess it's the circumstances in which they're dealing?). He seems more melancholy/serious in general (2w1?). I can also see ESTJ. He seems more internally motivated to help others, more Fe. "You always need something to fix" to quote his ex.

Speaking of his ex, Sarah seems... INxP? Maybe an INTP?

Sawyer seems very ISTP to me.
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Mystical_Spaghetti View Post
    I can see this too. He seems... different from what I would typically think of as an ESFJ (but I guess it's the circumstances in which they're dealing?). He seems more melancholy/serious in general (2w1?). I can also see ESTJ. He seems more internally motivated to help others, more Fe. "You always need something to fix" to quote his ex.
    I've never really doubted that Jack is ESFJ. Remember, the entire bottom row of the type table is known for visible leadership skills. ESFJ/ENFJ would rather be in charge of people-oriented endeavors than businesses, but helping people survive on a crazy island would count that way. He's very concerned about how others view him...especially his father of course.

And never forget that they're pretty much all operating out of their inferior function, NONE of the main characters are particularly mature, nor did they have happy childhoods that would lead to sound type development...you can have a preference without knowing how to use it. Um, that would be Kate...
    edcoaching

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by edcoaching View Post
    I've never really doubted that Jack is ESFJ. Remember, the entire bottom row of the type table is known for visible leadership skills. ESFJ/ENFJ would rather be in charge of people-oriented endeavors than businesses, but helping people survive on a crazy island would count that way. He's very concerned about how others view him...especially his father of course.

And never forget that they're pretty much all operating out of their inferior function, NONE of the main characters are particularly mature, nor did they have happy childhoods that would lead to sound type development...you can have a preference without knowing how to use it. Um, that would be Kate...
    Thanks for the reply. Your post helped reassure me. What do you think about Kate and Claire's preferences?
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Thanks for the reply. Your post helped reassure me. What do you think is Kate's preference?
    I see Kate as ESFP. So much like Princess Diana. But her type development is very stunted, kinda like Harry Potter's from living under the stairs all those years...
    edcoaching

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Sorry, I edited my reply a bajillion times. What do you think of Claire? She always confuses me as well.
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Sorry, I edited my reply a bajillion times. What do you think of Claire? She always confuses me as well.
    I have to beg off on Claire. I can't hear/see Claire without confusing her with my favorite Aussie buddy who prefers ESFJ. I can't separate the two!!
    edcoaching

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    INFp

Quote Originally Posted by edcoaching View Post
    I have to beg off on Claire. I can't hear/see Claire without confusing her with my favorite Aussie buddy who prefers ESFJ. I can't separate the two!!
    That's fine. I guess it doesn't help that she doesn't get as much screen time either? Thanks for your help.
    4w3 sx/sp? INFP, INFp

MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram

What do you think of Claire?
    My boiby! My boiby!

Almost as annoying as WAAALLLLLTTTTTT! And Kate "cock-tease" Austen, who can never make up her mind because of her stupid bunny teeth. Get that woman a carrot! Ok, ok, it is fun to hate...

I see Kate as more of an ESTP character, into sporty, earthy things, competitive streak, takes advantage of suckers, etc. ISTP would be my second guess for Kate. Michael Dawson totally was the ESFP-- being liked was way more important to him.

Claire might be an ENFP, though I don't feel assured about this, given the writers don't give us much to work with. We know that Claire trusts psychics, is impulsive, is a bad judge of character (e.g. the baby-daddy)-- hopefully season 6 gives us more details to fill in the blanks.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by JHBowden View Post
    Claire might be an ENFP, though I don't feel assured about this, given the writers don't give us much to work with. We know that Claire trusts psychics, is impulsive, is a bad judge of character (e.g. the baby-daddy)-- hopefully season 6 gives us more details to fill in the blanks.
    Yeah, but now Claire is "infected' which I hardly think will give us a glimpse of use of the functions in non-stressful situations
    edcoaching