User Tag List

First 1234 Last

MBTI
    IXTJ

Lost, happens to be the next feature on my Personality Profile Blog... I am almost ready to post, but I need some help with these characters... I just dont have enough content on them...

Jin... IXTJ?
    Sun... ISFP?
    Juliet... ????
    Desmond... ENFP???
    Michael.... ESTP ???

Can you guys give me a little reasoning for your breakdowns....
    (I haven't watched much of the new season... I have seen every episode prior too... so it will not include new characters yet....)

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Default Mystyping people in stress

It's really easy to get lost when typing people who are under stress since type is about normal differences among normal people. That last phrase doesn't describe anyone on the show! One has to come in through the back door of how each type behaves under stress, which reflects either their shadow (opposite) type or their Enneagram type. Frankly, Rose is perhaps the only character healthy enough psychologically to show true type preferences.

Take Jack for example. E and J are probably true, but what drives him is most likely being a 3 for Enneagram types, where the defense mechanism is perfectionism. Jack can't get to his true ways of gathering information and making decisions because he's so consumed by following through on his promise of saving everyone and being the perfect doctor/leader/friend. It blocks him from frequently paying attention to reality (S) or his hunches (N), and certainly keeps him from using either T or F as the rational decision-making processes they are in healthy people!

There's a great book called "Three Keys to Self Understanding" (Wyman) that helps people recognize when they're relying on their Enneagram defenses so they can consciously turn around and use their healthy type preferences.

Edcoaching (INFJ, E7)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Socionics
    ENFp

Sawyer- ENFP
    No wonder I like him so much!! YES!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Quote Originally Posted by Rachelinpa View Post
    No wonder I like him so much!! YES!
    No wonder I dislike him so much xD, that polarizing man xD.

I go with h00t for Kate, simply let the facts speak for themselves xD
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

john: istj
    jack: estj
    kate: enfp
    sawyer: isfp
    ben: entj
    sayid: entj
    hurley: isfp
    claire: isfp
    richard: intj
    daniel: intp
    juliet: infp
    sun: esfj
    jin: istj
    desmond: infj
    christian: intj
    miles: intp
    michael: isfj
    walt: infp
    charley: esfj
    penny: intj
    bernard: isfj
    rose: isfp
    charlotte: estj
    eko: istj
    boone: isfp
    libby: infp
    shannon: esfp
    rousseau: intj
    captain: istp
    ana lucia: estj

jack obviously Te dom and Fi inf, very very Si not Ni. ben and sayid dom Te as well hence the clashing and logical manipulations by these three characters, i see them both as entjs.

john locke is istj, Si dom those terror-filled eyes of Si dom. tertiary Fi, when his Te knows what to do and he has a purpose he has his faith. kate as enfp, dom Ne, lots and lots of Fi, some Te scheming too. when she's off she's scary. juliet as infp or maybe enfp. sawyer seems isfp to me, Fi dom, kinda surface value, Se responsive/impulsiveness, inf Te (his god-awful plans "let's go to the beach!"), etc. growing up those three years and gettin some Ni with his le fleur gig. not sure about desmond, feels infj to me, penny seems very similar but with Te rationality, stability, sanity to counteract his whimsies and needs.

the ps vs the js is a big deal in this show.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    john: istj

sawyer: isfp
    . sawyer seems isfp to me, Fi dom, kinda surface value, Se responsive/impulsiveness, inf Te (his god-awful plans "let's go to the beach!"), etc. growing up those three years and gettin some Ni with his le fleur gig. not sure about desmond, feels infj to me, penny seems very similar but with Te rationality, stability, sanity to counteract his whimsies and needs.

the ps vs the js is a big deal in this show.
    I think you should reconsider about Sawyer being S.

[YOUTUBE="<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W6b8p51c2RE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W6b8p51c2RE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>"] S vs N(kind of biased lol)[/YOUTUBE]

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Quote Originally Posted by Valuable_Money View Post
    I think you should reconsider about Sawyer being S.

[YOUTUBE="<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/W6b8p51c2RE&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/W6b8p51c2RE&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>"] S vs N(kind of biased lol)[/YOUTUBE]
    WHY DOES THAT KEEP HAPPENING? :steam:

Its the second time Ive tried to embed a video, its showed up in the preview post, and then its just code in the post. WHY?

YouTube - LOST - 5x09 "Namaste" - Jack/Sawyer Scene (what I was trying to embed)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

desmond is totally infp, i can sense it whenever i watch the show, idk about boone though

Senior Member the state i am in's Avatar
    MBTI
    infj
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

desmond seems more Fe than Fi to me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5

Quote Originally Posted by the state i am in View Post
    desmond seems more Fe than Fi to me.