Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

Quote Originally Posted by evilrobot View Post
    Samatha seemed like the SP (ESTP), but hey, you're the professional and I'm just an amateur.
    You're the one saying that each woman must represent one of the four temperaments, and if they're saying that Carrie is an ISFP...which, I kind of agree on this. She's kind of ...clothing focused. Her whole thing with...shoes. I don't know, she irritates the living fuck out of me. I'm not saying that she's not an NF, and I actually happen to like ISFPs, but it seems to me that an SFP might be more obsessed with fashion and stuff like Carrie is.

I really hate that show so I'm not the person to type the things. I'm just bullshitting based on theory. Personally, I prefer Charlotte and Samantha over Carrie any day. I could very well see Charlotte being a romantic NF instead of an ISFJ. I could very well see Miranda being an STJ instead of an NTJ (though she's probably the most likely to be called the NT)...so, again, that leaves Samantha to be an ENTP.

I really hate Sex and the City. I am not the expert!

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

Finally someone who hates she show aswell. I couldnt find intrest in a show in wish it is presented how many people a woman has to hump to be the humpers godess of the city.

And to woman who need that cause they didnt know they are free before, well ok. I hope it helped.
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

MBTI
    nite
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    You're the one saying that each woman must represent one of the four temperaments,
    Wait a second, I said I read it someplace. You’re gonna make me cry again like you did before.
    X___________________________________

If things are not what they seem, and we are forever reminded that this is the case—then it must also be observed that enough of us ignore this truth to keep the world from collapsing. –Thomas Ligotti, The Mystics of Muelenberg

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi

My ex boyfriend used to say, "What is the big deal with this show about three sluts and their mom?"

MBTI
    enfp

ugh. what a horrible show

if i want to be an unmarried bachelor in my 50's, then I'll watch a show about an unmarried guy in his 50's to learn how to become that.

what happened to all the family shows of the 80's and 90s. wonder years, family ties, just the 10 of us, charles in charge... etc... etc...

MBTI
    nite
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI

Quote Originally Posted by Modern Nomad View Post
    ugh. what a horrible show

if i want to be an unmarried bachelor in my 50's, then I'll watch a show about an unmarried guy in his 50's to learn how to become that.

what happened to all the family shows of the 80's and 90s. wonder years, family ties, just the 10 of us, charles in charge... etc... etc...
    Wonder Years was cool. I can’t think of another TV show that conveyed the stress of Jr. High that poignantly and convincingly. It was the closet thing there was to reliving it.
    X___________________________________

If things are not what they seem, and we are forever reminded that this is the case—then it must also be observed that enough of us ignore this truth to keep the world from collapsing. –Thomas Ligotti, The Mystics of Muelenberg

MBTI
    CAT

Quote Originally Posted by evilrobot View Post
    I remember reading someplace that the four women were supposed to represent each of Keirsey’s four temperaments.
    Ok, I'm not sure if the theory above is right, but if it was, I would see it like that:

Carrie: NF (but I hate her as well, so I'm reluctant to say INFP )
    Samantha: SP (probably ESTP, even though I see her more like an ESxP)
    Charlotte: SJ (ISFJ)
    Miranda: NT (INTP - this is obviously not a mainstream theory, but her constant logical deconstruction seems so Ti to me it hurts)

If each of the characters was supposed to present a temperament, and not a type, I believe this could fit. But the characters often show characteristics of more than one type (especially Carrie), plus the actresses' 'vibes' play a huge role, so it's hard to pinpoint them.

MBTI
    intp

Carrie: ISFP (clearly F, the rest is more like a hunch)
    Samantha: xSTx
    Charlotte: ISFJ <3
    Miranda: xxTx

MBTI
    ISFJ

Quote Originally Posted by Space_Oddity View Post
    Ok, I'm not sure if the theory above is right, but if it was, I would see it like that:

Carrie: NF (but I hate her as well, so I'm reluctant to say INFP )
    Samantha: SP (probably ESTP, even though I see her more like an ESxP)
    Charlotte: SJ (ISFJ)
    Miranda: NT (INTP - this is obviously not a mainstream theory, but her constant logical deconstruction seems so Ti to me it hurts)

If each of the characters was supposed to present a temperament, and not a type, I believe this could fit. But the characters often show characteristics of more than one type (especially Carrie), plus the actresses' 'vibes' play a huge role, so it's hard to pinpoint them.
    I've only seen this show a couple times. I used to hate it, but my girlfriend loves it, and she made me watch one of the movies and a few episodes, and I have to admit - it's not that bad. I grows on you.

That said, I think Space Oddity's types make the most sense, although I might have Charlotte as ESFJ. Even so, it's close between Fe and Si. I agree with all the other ones, and I think Samantha is ESTP.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni

Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    She's kind of ...clothing focused. Her whole thing with...shoes. I don't know, she irritates the living fuck out of me. I'm not saying that she's not an NF, and I actually happen to like ISFPs, but it seems to me that an SFP might be more obsessed with fashion and stuff like Carrie is.
    I follow high fashion (don't buy it cuz I cannot afford it), and I have tons of clothes and shoes. I actually kind of relate to her character, but she's sweeter and fluffier than I am (and maybe a bit shallower), which actually fits the INFP stereotype well.
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe