User Tag List

First 12345 Last

Results 21 to 30 of 62

  1. #21
    The High Priestess Amargith's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi
    Posts
    14,658

    Default

    Actually, Carrie's column is an excellent demonstration of how Fi works

    And I *think* that the theories of Charlie in the show 'Numbers' does the same for Ti. Beautiful way to see the eery similarities and yet the incredible differences between the two. Especially when you see how Charlie and Carrie use Fi/Ti in the wrong situation. (for instance, Charlie uses Ti to try and make sense of people and love and feelings, because that's what he's good at, while Carrie tries to Fi her way out of situations that clearly need logical deconstructing, which only get solved coz Miranda steps in)
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★





    "Harm none, do as ye will”

  2. #22
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    After seeing more of the show and the movie, I now think

    Carrie: INFP, maybe eNFP. I notice on the show she's often hanging out alone at home and someone calls her up and drags her out....
    Miranda: ISTJ
    Samantha: ESTP
    Charlotte: ESFJ - total Fe-dom
    Big: eNTJ - Seems Te-dom, but also introverted...they always show him eating dinner all alone.
    Aiden: ISFP
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  3. #23
    libtard SJW chickpea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp
    Posts
    4,963

    Default

    i always thought carrie was an ENFP, but i watched a few episodes last night and as much as she annoys me i can see her as an INFP.

    miranda: ISTJ
    charlotte: eSFJ
    samantha: ESTP

  4. #24
    Senior Member Grace's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    426

    Default

    After reading comments and thinking about it more, I do think that Charlotte is an ESFJ. She reminds me way more of ESFJs I know rather than ISFJs.
    I still can't see much N in Carrie. I would still have to say ISFP for her, I think.
    Miranda: IXTJ I'm getting more convinced she is an S
    Samantha: ESTP

  5. #25
    Sugar Hiccup OrangeAppled's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sp/sx
    Socionics
    IEI Ni
    Posts
    7,661

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chana View Post
    i always thought carrie was an ENFP, but i watched a few episodes last night and as much as she annoys me i can see her as an INFP.
    A lot of people find her annoying. I've always liked her character.

    Quote Originally Posted by Grace View Post
    I still can't see much N in Carrie. I would still have to say ISFP for her, I think.
    But she wanted to get married in a library! That's so INFP
    Often a star was waiting for you to notice it. A wave rolled toward you out of the distant past, or as you walked under an open window, a violin yielded itself to your hearing. All this was mission. But could you accomplish it? (Rilke)

    INFP | 4w5 sp/sx | RLUEI - Primary Inquisitive | Tritype is tripe

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by OrangeAppled View Post
    A lot of people find her annoying. I've always liked her character.
    I find her somewhat annoying. My fav was always Samantha.

    Going on the fact that very few ENFPs annoy me, I don't think Carrie is ENFP. I wouldn't say not not going out till someone calls her made her not ENFP though. Lack of social initiative is one of my strong points.
    Freude, schöner Götterfunken Tochter aus Elysium, Wir betreten feuertrunken, Himmlische, dein Heiligtum! Deine Zauber binden wieder Was die Mode streng geteilt; Alle Menschen werden Brüder, Wo dein sanfter Flügel weilt.

  7. #27
    Senior Member evilrobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    nite
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by noigmn View Post
    I find her somewhat annoying. My fav was always Samantha.

    Going on the fact that very few ENFPs annoy me, I don't think Carrie is ENFP. I wouldn't say not not going out till someone calls her made her not ENFP though. Lack of social initiative is one of my strong points.
    I remember reading someplace that the four women were supposed to represent each of Keirseys four temperaments, so if Carrie isnt the NF, which is? I didnt watch the show that much, but she seemed more NF than the other 3.
    X___________________________________

    If things are not what they seem, and we are forever reminded that this is the casethen it must also be observed that enough of us ignore this truth to keep the world from collapsing. Thomas Ligotti, The Mystics of Muelenberg

  8. #28
    Permabanned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    25,301

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by evilrobot View Post
    I remember reading someplace that the four women were supposed to represent each of Keirseys four temperaments, so if Carrie isnt the NF, which is? I didnt watch the show that much, but she seemed more NF than the other 3.
    The only other possibility for NF would be Charlotte.

    So the only way this could play out is that if Carrie is the SP (ISFP suggested here), and Charlotte is the NF (let's say INFx) then Miranda would definitely have to be an STJ, leaving Samantha to be the NT. The only NT she could possibly be, IMO, would be ENTP.

    I dunno. I'm not even a fan of the show. That's just my take on it.

  9. #29
    Senior Member evilrobot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    MBTI
    nite
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILI
    Posts
    182

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by marmalade.sunrise View Post
    The only other possibility for NF would be Charlotte.

    So the only way this could play out is that if Carrie is the SP (ISFP suggested here), and Charlotte is the NF (let's say INFx) then Miranda would definitely have to be an STJ, leaving Samantha to be the NT. The only NT she could possibly be, IMO, would be ENTP.

    I dunno. I'm not even a fan of the show. That's just my take on it.
    Samatha seemed like the SP (ESTP), but hey, you're the professional and I'm just an amateur.
    X___________________________________

    If things are not what they seem, and we are forever reminded that this is the casethen it must also be observed that enough of us ignore this truth to keep the world from collapsing. Thomas Ligotti, The Mystics of Muelenberg

  10. #30
    resonance entropie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram
    783
    Posts
    16,761

    Default

    Mr.Big: ENTP
    Carrie: INFJ

    What else ?
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Similar Threads

  1. The Simpsons Characters
    By Night in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 225
    Last Post: 12-05-2017, 09:44 PM
  2. Sex and the City
    By Jet Stream in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 03-30-2015, 08:18 AM
  3. Phantom of the Opera characters
    By cfs1992 in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 02-06-2015, 12:38 PM
  4. The City of Darwin and the Four Continents
    By Mole in forum Politics, History, and Current Events
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 11-25-2010, 06:34 AM
  5. The City in the Bush
    By Mole in forum Home, Garden and Nature
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-18-2008, 11:24 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO