• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Anime/Manga Enneagram Types Thread

Mysterious15

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
Thank you! ^^
That really made me happy! I can't believe the MBTI and enneagram system can be used for anime characters too! XD
I think Yuko might be INTJ......just my thoughts ^^

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Thank you! ^^
That really made me happy! I can't believe the MBTI and enneagram system can be used for anime characters too! XD
I think Yuko might be INTJ......just my thoughts ^^

no problem :laugh:
oh! I forgot a few
Toya: 8w7 8-3-6 sx/so (ESTJ)
Yukito: 9w1 or 2w1 9-2-5 or 2-9-5 sx/sp (INFP possibly INFJ)
Ryuho: 8w7 8-7-2 sx/so (ESFP)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
I vow to list some typings of my own once I reach volume 10 of ome of my series (it's my personal standard...); in the meanwhile, though, I'm struggling with Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach) 's type. I'm quite sure he's a counterphobic Six, but I can't quite get a good grasp on his wing. He's aloof like a 6w5, but seems to be impulsive and quite outspoken like a 6w7... :thinking: Any ideas?

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
from what I've seen of Card Captor Sakura (I've finished through episode 18)
Sakura: 2w1 2-6-1 so/sx (ENFJ)
Maddisson: 7w8? 7-2-8? so/sp (ENTJ?) I have no idea what she is. she seems ENTJ because of her unusual recourcefulness and use of social connections
Kiro: 8w7 or 7w8 8-7-3 sp/so (ESTP or ESFP)
Lee: 8w7 8-5-2 sp/sx (ENTJ) Lee is EXACTLY like a 10 year old version of my best friend lol
Julian: 9w1 9-2-7 sx/sp (INFP) one of the reasons I'm doubting being type 8 is because when I see Julian I'm like "he is SO much like me" but who knows, he could be an 8 in disguise lol
Zachary: 7w6 7-9-3 so/sp (ENTP)
Tori: 8w7 8-3-7? sx/so (ESTJ, ENTJ, ISTJ or ISTP)
Sakura's dad: no idea
Maddisson's mom: 3w2 or 2w3 3-8-5 or 2-8-5 sp/sx (ENTJ)

Edit: I'm up to episode 27
Mei Lin: 3w2 3-8-6 sx/so (ESTJ)
Ms. McKenzie: 5w4 5-9-4 sp/sx (INTJ as hell lol)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
The dub I watched a few years back used the characters' original names, so I feel a bit confused about the list, Elfboy. None your fault, o' course. Is "Zachary" supposed to be Touya? Frankly, I have no idea why they changed their names... :shrug:

Kero seems ESFP 7w8-sh to me. :yes: Reminds me a bit of Kon from Bleach, but more responsible (tert Te?). I always thought of Li Syaoran as more introverted, though... I've also seen Sakura typed as an ENFP, but ENFJ also fits. I'm curious, however - why 2w1? She seems to me a bit more 7w6-ish...

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The dub I watched a few years back used the characters' original names, so I feel a bit confused about the list, Elfboy. None your fault, o' course. Is "Zachary" supposed to be Touya? Frankly, I have no idea why they changed their names... :shrug:

Kero seems ESFP 7w8-sh to me. :yes: Reminds me a bit of Kon from Bleach, but more responsible (tert Te?). I always thought of Li Syaoran as more introverted, though... I've also seen Sakura typed as an ENFP, but ENFJ also fits. I'm curious, however - why 2w1? She seems to me a bit more 7w6-ish...

you have a good point, let me clarify some
Tori = Toya
Zachary = class president (the one who's always making up stories
Mrs. McKenzie = the math teacher who's father owns the shrine
Julian = Yukito
Maddisson = Sakura's best friend

this should help :laugh:
PS: Lee is ENTJ as hell. trust me :yes:

Edit: Sakura is also too focused to be a 7w6. she's very disciplined, has great study habits and is always helping around the house

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Ah, okay - now I can give my 2¢.

I've seen Tomoyo (Madison) typed as ISFP and INFJ. I'm going with the first, I think. She also came across as 9w8ish to me... :unsure:

Li seems kind of uptight for an Eight, though... could he be a very counterphobic Six? :thinking:

Yukito seems pretty 9w1, I agree. Though he could just as easily be an ISFJ, I guess. I've seen him typed as one. :shrug:

Yamazaki (Zachary) seems like what you said. ENTPs often have that gadfly thing going on. :laugh:

Touya seems pretty introverted, if I remember well. He also seems a bit too placid to be an 8w7 - 8w9, maybe?

Sadly, I don't remember the other characters as well as those. :(

Also, you're right, Yukito is the alter ego of Yue, one of Clow's "servants" - the other being Kero. Yukito isn't conscious of that, though. I think Yue is a 1w9 ISTJ, but don't quote me on that.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Ah, okay - now I can give my 2¢.

I've seen Tomoyo (Madison) typed as ISFP and INFJ. I'm going with the first, I think. She also came across as 9w8ish to me... :unsure:

Li seems kind of uptight for an Eight, though... could he be a very counterphobic Six? :thinking:

Yukito seems pretty 9w1, I agree. Though he could just as easily be an ISFJ, I guess. I've seen him typed as one. :shrug:

Yamazaki (Zachary) seems like what you said. ENTPs often have that gadfly thing going on. :laugh:

Touya seems pretty introverted, if I remember well. He also seems a bit too placid to be an 8w7 - 8w9, maybe?

Sadly, I don't remember the other characters as well as those. :(

Also, you're right, Yukito is the alter ego of Yue, one of Clow's "servants" - the other being Kero. Yukito isn't conscious of that, though. I think Yue is a 1w9 ISTJ, but don't quote me on that.

I still see Tomoyo as ENT something because of her ridiculous CIA-esque skills, but she's really hard to read.
Yukito: I don't see him as an SJ. his highly perceptive, empathetic, feminine and almost psychic personality screams NF like an opera singer screams a high note. I'm fairly convinced he's an INFP based on
- his extremely relaxed, detached, yet warm demeanor
- his unusual skill and patience with small children
- a subtly spontaneous nature that let's you know he'd be up for a random crazy adventure of some sort
- his complete lack of neuroticism despite being F (INFJs and ISFJs are usually pretty neurotic)
- his highly feminine nature (ironically, he's also one of the most confident characters in the whole show)
- likewise, his feeling doesn't seem very extroverted
still INFJ is possible, but I really don't see ISFJ. Enneagram wise, he's one of those characters that is really balanced and healthy and has virtually no ego, so he's really hard to type. call me crazy, but I sense a strong connection to 8 with his complete self acceptance, confidence and extremely meek, gentle nature. as you said though, this could be remnants of his true magical self that you mentioned (it's obvious he is much more powerful than he has let on thus far)

PS: if you're up for watching the anime,it's on youtube at least up until episode 30 (whenever you have time of course) :)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Hmm-hmm. Those are very good points. It's worth nothing, though, that ISFJs are the NFs of the SJs. I pretty much agree on Yukito, though.

Eriol - who I think I mentioned in your blog - shows up in the second season. INFP 8w9 is my best guess.

I might watch it again if/when I have some spare time, but the ticking clock keeps invading my peace of mind... :(

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Hmm-hmm. Those are very good points. It's worth nothing, though, that ISFJs are the NFs of the SJs. I pretty much agree on Yukito, though.

Eriol - who I think I mentioned in your blog - shows up in the second season. INFP 8w9 is my best guess.

I might watch it again if/when I have some spare time, but the ticking clock keeps invading my peace of mind... :(

bold: it is worth saying. ISFJs are the only SJs I really get along with. I think it's their tendency to assume to take what you say the best way possible (most people do the exact opposite of this...ugh). they also tend to be more artistic than most other SJs and they're great listeners.
I haven't gotten that far yet, but Eriol sounds like an interesting character :)
PS: have you considered if you might be an ISFJ? just a though :)

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Any thoughts on my suggestion on Li's enneagram, Elfboy? Remember, counterphobic Sixes can look a lot like Eights - I've mistyped characters due to this before. :doh:

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Any thoughts on my suggestion on Li's enneagram, Elfboy? Remember, counterphobic Sixes can look a lot like Eights - I've mistyped characters due to this before. :doh:

actually, 8s and counterphobic 6s look completely different to me. counterphobic 6s act out of fear and have a much more personal quality to their aggression. 8s are aggressive, well, because we are. the counterphobic 6 who appears like an 8 is putting up a front. the 8 on the other hand, may even be playing it down. we're much more genuinely choleric and intense than a CP 6. also, I couldn't varify this, but it seems like counterphobic 6s are much more likely to seek strength in numbers, 8s are either lone wolves (self preservation), protectors (sexual) or ring leaders (social). 6s find security in groups, 8s really don't find anything (except minions and employees lol).

Edit: that being said, Li is 8w7 as hell. his confidence is way to high to be anything else at that age

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ
Point taken, I guess. It's just, I can't imagine an Eight blushing that much... :laugh:

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Death Note Types:

Light - 1w2 sp/so (INTJ)
L - 5w4 sx/sp (INTP)
Near - 5w6 so/sp (INTJ)
Mello - 3w4 sp/sx (ENFP)
Ryuk - 7w8 sp/sx (ISTP)
Misa - 4w3 sx/so (ESFP)
Higuchi - 8w7 sp/sx (ENTJ)
Mikami - 1w2 so/sp (ISTJ)
Takada - 1w2 sx/so (ENFJ)
Matsuda - 7w6 so/sx (ENFP)
Soichiro Yagami - 6w5 so/sp (ISTJ)
Aizawa - 6w5 sp/so (ESTJ)
Mogi - 2w1 so/sp (ISTJ)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Death Note Types:

Light - 1w2 sp/so (INTJ)
L - 5w4 sx/sp (INTP)
Near - 5w6 so/sp (INTJ)
Mello - 3w4 sp/sx (ENFP)
Ryuk - 7w8 sp/sx (ISTP)
Misa - 4w3 sx/so (ESFP)
Mogi - 2w1 so/sp (ISTJ)

Light's 8w9, although he seems 1-ish and 5-ish. Misa is 7w8 ESTP

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by Elfboy
Light's 8w9, although he seems 1-ish and 5-ish.

No, Light is clearly a 1 in it's pureset yet most evil form; his twisted righteous attitude and desire for perfection makes that clear. As for his wing, he may be a 1w9, but I'm most sure of 1.

Misa is 7w8 ESTP

Misa is a 4, she's driven by an insane notion of love and emotion, although if we get into tri-type I might say 4w3 > 7w8 > 2w1.

And where did you get the idea that she's ESTP?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I thought Misa was a Feeler type.

@ Savage Idealist, can you do the enneagram types for Bamboo Blade , pretty please?

Yeah, I'm obsessed with it. XD

Jade Curtiss

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Death Note Types:

Light - 1w2 sp/so (INTJ)
L - 5w4 sx/sp (INTP)
Near - 5w6 so/sp (INTJ)
Mello - 3w4 sp/sx (ENFP)
Ryuk - 7w8 sp/sx (ISTP)
Misa - 4w3 sx/so (ESFP)
Mogi - 2w1 so/sp (ISTJ)

Looks good, but how is Mello a primary sp? sx/sp, he's an iconic primary sexual variant. Ryuk I personally see as ESTP, it's kind of hard to appear introverted as a 7w8. L is sp/sx imo, and Near probably sp/so. And yes, Light is most certainly the incarnation of an extreme 1.