First 12

Thread: Elliot Spitzer?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by TheBeatGoesOn View Post
    I thought Giuliani was an introvert.
    What is your reasoning for Giuliani being an introvert? If you ever see him on TV and have watched the Republican presidential candidate debates, he was definitely one of the more outspoken ones of the group.
    His career as a mayor was that of a no-nonsense EXTJ (likely ESTJ though, since anytime I'm stuck between S & N for people I know.. they always turn out to be S, lol).

MBTI
    INFJ

Quote Originally Posted by heart View Post
    My guess: ESTJ

I agree with the Gray Badger's justification for SJ. Double life that one tries very hard to hide. I am not saying all SJ want this, just the ones that are dysfunctional.
    What I wonder is how someone who instituted a system whereby money could be tracked could be trapped by that same system. That sounds like someone who either thought he was too smart to be caught or above the law, neither of which is very SJ.

I don't think we should assume that all people who accuse others of being criminals and turn out to be criminals themselves are SJs.

Here's a minor example: my INTP boss once accused me of taking home a wooden coat hanger from the back room. It turned out it had fallen behind the packing table. On the hanger was printed the name of a prominent New York hotel.

Jae Rae
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.

MBTI
    INFJ

I was rereading Lenore Thomson's book and came across the chapter on Extroverted Thinking. According to her, extreme EXTJs can have this kind of double life -
    upstanding and law-abiding in their public lives but the opposite in private.

"The ETJ's Judging and Perceiving worlds can become so polarized that the type is actually living two different lives - productive and principled in public but surprisingly amoral in private." [p. 272]

As to whether he's ESTJ or ENTJ, I can't say. Either may lead this kind of double life.

Jae Rae
    Proud Female Rider in Maverick's Bike Club.