User Tag List

View Poll Results: What Type is Anakin Skywalker?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • ISFP

14 42.42%
  • INFP

3 9.09%
  • ENFP

5 15.15%
  • ENTJ

4 12.12%
  • other

7 21.21%
First 1234 Last

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by iwakar View Post
    Arguably, that could be less of a personal preference than a learned skill as a disciple of a decidedly philosophical & spiritual organization (Jedi Knights).
    I'm no Star Wars expert, but if I recall correctly, his spiritual advisors were constantly telling him to keep his feelings in check and not give in to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    I'm no Star Wars expert, but if I recall correctly, his spiritual advisors were constantly telling him to keep his feelings in check and not give in to them.
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u3c5z45V8g][/youtube]

Epiphany

I can't watch videos on my phone at the moment. It's archaic.
    Last edited by Epiphany; 03-02-2011 at 03:53 PM.

It's pretty stupid. Don't worry about it.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2u3c5z45V8g][/youtube]
    hahahahahaha!

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    It's pretty stupid. Don't worry about it.
    Is it that cartoon where the emperor calls Anakin a whiny little bitch? Robot chicken or something on Comedy Central?

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by iwakar
    (I believe an entire Star Wars thread already exists.)
    Thanks to yours truly

Also, due to the time disparity and age difference between little Ani and big Ani, this will account for a lot of conflicted typing.
    Actually, I think most people are going to type his older self; little Ani didn't really have much of a character outside of "perfect angel boy".

Originally posted by SpeedGavroche
    Not an S. Extroverted Intuitors can be at ease with mechanic, plus, have you considered the fact that most part of Jedi use a lightsaber, without necessarly being a sensor?

Anakin is an extroverted intuitor, who's typically frustrated by realty wich is seen as a limit, and always want to challenge realty, rules and boundaries.
    ENFP? No, he doesn't really use Ne at all, I don't remember him ever using Ne or exploring with new ideas or concepts. When he isn't going on Fi-Ni whiny rants about how he'll overcome death and get power, he seems more focused on the immediate context of the present world (excluding physical ability, which really isn't a neccesity for Se considering that Jar Jar is Se dom). Plus challenging rules, tradtion, and other things is not outside the possibilities of a sensor.

Originally posted by Jennifer
    I don't think Lucas gave a crap about making a consistent personality between child, teen, and adult Anakin (he was into melodrama/archetypes, not about actual psychologically realistic character dev), so it seems like a thankless task to even bother trying to type him. There's no real continuity between ages.

little boy: probably ISFP
    teen: ENTP, maybe
    adult: ISTJ

Lucas = Hack.
    This is true

Originally posted by Mask Manifest
    Is it that cartoon where the emperor calls Anakin a whiny little bitch? Robot chicken or something on Comedy Central?
    Robot Chicken, from cartoon network/adult swim.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    I'm still leaning w9. 8w7s tend to be higher energy, less serious and more sanguine (especially for ENFPs)
    Hem... He was extremely impulsive and not a serious person at all...
    ENFP? No, he doesn't really use Ne at all, I don't remember him ever using Ne or exploring with new ideas or concepts.
    That just means that he's not intelectual. Bubbly and dislike alone time focused on intelectual stuff, like many EP people.
    When he isn't going on Fi-Ni whiny rants about how he'll overcome death and get power, he seems more focused on the immediate context of the present world (excluding physical ability, which really isn't a neccesity for Se considering that Jar Jar is Se dom).
    Jar-Jar is ENFP also.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Banned
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sp/so
    Socionics
    IEI

Originally posted by Speed Gavroche
    That just means that he's not intelectual. Bubbly and dislike alone time focused on intelectual stuff, like many EP people.
    Exploring with random ideas and theories is not intellectualism by a long shot. Ans since when is Anakin bubbly or disliking of alone time? Bsides, it's clear that he uses Ni as opposed to Ne, what with his future premonitions and idealizations of the future ("I will over come death" or however that quote goes). Te is also inferior, it's far too weak to be aux.

In terms of extroversion, I would attribute that to two things: ISxP's in general are more extroverted that the other introverts, and his enneagram is 4w3 sp/sx.

Jar-Jar is ENFP also.
    To be honest I'm not entirely sure about Jar Jar, I don't remember (that is I willingly forgot) much of his character.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by Savage Idealist View Post
    Exploring with random ideas and theories is not intellectualism by a long shot. Ans since when is Anakin bubbly or disliking of alone time? Bsides, it's clear that he uses Ni as opposed to Ne, what with his future premonitions and idealizations of the future ("I will over come death" or however that quote goes). Te is also inferior, it's far too weak to be aux.
    In terms of extroversion, I would attribute that to two things: ISxP's in general are more extroverted that the other introverts, and his enneagram is 4w3 sp/sx.
    To be honest I'm not entirely sure about Jar Jar, I don't remember (that is I willingly forgot) much of his character.
    bold: agreed for the most part. although Anakin seems to use lots of Se, Ni and Ne so his information gathering function is sorta hard to figure out
    underlined: disagree. ISXP are introverted as hell a lot of the time. all of the ones I've met don't even say anything unless you are talking about a subject they're intimately familiar with
    italics: Anakin is not a 4w3. he's a power lusting sexual 8w9. powerful, defiant, protective