User Tag List

First 3456 Last

Thread: criminals

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I can somehow picture an INTJ methodically killing in a serial fashion... INFJ would go and take out all of the people who hurt them in the past

it would probably take an EST/FJ to kill thier spouse and thier lover if they caught them together in thier bed!

an ISFJ would probably just slip poison into your tea....
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

seriousness is the bane of my existance

me? I'd probably take someone out in a fun manner if I were going to do it!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

*whatever wonders how many school shooters were probably xxFJs*

and I'd probably off someone with whatever was handy at the moment I decided that they needed to go- you know- choke them on a chicken bone, or drop them off of a ferris wheel.... it would depend

I'd probably regret it later as well

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    an ISFJ would probably just slip poison into your tea....
    This immediately made me think of Arsenic and Old Lace.

I think with an ISFJ, it would be either with the tea or they would let you crap on them for forty years then one day they would just snap and stab you 78 times with a soup spoon because you were slurping.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Quote Originally Posted by deep rain View Post
    In that case, which would you say is more "evil", the F or T?
    Personally, I say neither. It all depends. And to be rather frank, I do not believe evil truly exists. It is a human invention.

But, if you are interested (though you might already know this), based off what I said, the T criminals would be more evil, according to at least the Catholic church (please, any devout Catholics on the forum, correct me if I am wrong). Apparently, those who commit crimes of passion are supposedly less evil because they were compelled to commit the crime by sporadic human instinct (in this case, irrational emotions). Yet, those who commit calculated, planned, and "passionless" crimes, are the most evil of all (as indicated, according to certain works of literature, by Cassius and Brutus being at the very bottom of Hell, one in each hand of the devil himself). But again, these are Catholic opinions, not mine. I thought it would be apt to post these factoids.
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

Quote Originally Posted by cafe View Post
    This immediately made me think of Arsenic and Old Lace.

I think with an ISFJ, it would be either with the tea or they would let you crap on them for forty years then one day they would just snap and stab you 78 times with a soup spoon because you were slurping.
    I can TOTALLY see that happening!

which makes me glad that my parents adore one another- I'd hate to wander home and find out that my mom had stabbed my dad with a soup spoon! (he does slurp the soup )

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Merkw View Post
    Personally, I say neither. It all depends. And to be rather frank, I do not believe evil truly exists. It is a human invention.

But, if you are interested (though you might already know this), based off what I said, the T criminals would be more evil, according to at least the Catholic church (please, any devout Catholics on the forum, correct me if I am wrong). Apparently, those who commit crimes of passion are supposedly less evil because they were compelled to commit the crime by sporadic human instinct (in this case, irrational emotions). Yet, those who commit calculated, planned, and "passionless" crimes, are the most evil of all (as indicated, according to certain works of literature, by Cassius and Brutus being at the very bottom of Hell, one in each hand of the devil himself). But again, these are Catholic opinions, not mine. I thought it would be apt to post these factoids.
    Good post.

There was a talk about this a long time ago on another forum, and they came down to NFJs being the most "evil" - being driven by their feelings, they may believe that what they're doing is the right thing. At least an NTJ would be aware that what he's doing is evil.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    INFj None

I can TOTALLY see that happening!

which makes me glad that my parents adore one another- I'd hate to wander home and find out that my mom had stabbed my dad with a soup spoon! (he does slurp the soup )
    Heehee. I was thinking of my sister-in-law, whom I adore and her husband, my intense little terrier of a younger brother.
    “There are two novels that can change a bookish fourteen-year old’s life: The Lord of the Rings and Atlas Shrugged. One is a childish fantasy that often engenders a lifelong obsession with its unbelievable heroes, leading to an emotionally stunted, socially crippled adulthood, unable to deal with the real world. The other, of course, involves orcs.”
    ~ John Rogers

Permabanned
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w6 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILE

I can somehow picture an INTJ methodically killing in a serial fashion... INFJ would go and take out all of the people who hurt them in the past.
    I think Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were likely INTJs.

John Doe from Se7en was probably an INFJ.

Richard Ramirez is likely an ENFP -- a very paranoid serial killer. Maybe David Berkowitz, too. Both were Satan worshipers, as well, at least during their killings.

However, David Berkowitz is now something far worse -- he's an ordained Christian minister! :horor:

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I think Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were likely INTJs.
    I'm not sure about Eric, but Dylan seemed more philosophical, definitely an NT.
    I always felt INTP for Dylan.