User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Thread: criminals

An F criminal would most likely commit a crime of passion, i.e. something of emotional value or charge. An F, for instance, would probably be more likely to, say, kill someone as an act of hatred or vengeance.

A T criminal, on the other hand, would probably commit a "colder" crime. Example: the Unabomber (who was most likely INTP) coldly and methodically planned the deaths of individuals via home-made explosive devices.
    "The mathematician's patterns, like the painter's or the poet's must be beautiful; the ideas like the colours or the words, must fit together in a harmonious way. Beauty is the first test: there is no permanent place in the world for ugly mathematics..." - G.H. Hardy

"Another roof, another proof." - Paul Erdős

INTJ (I = 100, N = 100, T = 88, J = 43)
    Solitary/Idiosyncratic, 5w6 sp/sx
    RL(x)EI (RlxE|I|)- Inquisitive Dominant
    Reserved Idealist
    ILI-Ni/INTp

MBTI
    ENFP

In that case, which would you say is more "evil", the F or T?

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

I didn't beleive that the OP was asking about the difference between Thinkers and Feelers and how that would manifest in criminal behavior I merely thought it was asking about type and criminal behavior.

It's sometimes interesting to watch someone direct a thread as they see fit.....
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I didn't beleive that the OP was asking about the difference between Thinkers and Feelers and how that would manifest in criminal behavior I merely thought it was asking about type and criminal behavior.

It's sometimes interesting to watch someone direct a thread as they see fit.....
    I know that isn't what the OP was asking. But considering no one seems to be responding to the OPs exact question, I thought I'd start talking about something closely related to it.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by deep rain View Post
    I know that isn't what the OP was asking. But considering no one seems to be responding to the OPs exact question, I started talking about something closely related to it.
    IC... so we aren't supposed to talk about "bad" or "good" people... just "evil" ones. Right? Geez... don't think I can do that unless you define "evil."

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

criminal- one who commits crime

I would assume that different types would more naturally be attracted to different crimes that they would excell at, for instance I would happily hire an IxTP as a hit person or to build a bomb, and I'm guessing that ExxPs probably are excellent conmen and women!
    “Oh, we're always alright. You remember that. We happen to other people.” -Terry Pratchett

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by Seanan View Post
    IC... so we aren't supposed to talk about "bad" or "good" people... just "evil" ones. Right? Geez... don't think I can do that unless you define "evil."
    You're not making much sense to me. The beginning of the convo was about good and bad people. We came to terms that it's everyone's opinions on what they think about it. I didn't want conflict starting so I made a note of it. Whatever the OP wants to know, he's never getting too much direct informative responses, so I thought maybe if I talk about the differences in T and F criminals, we may wind back to the original topic and can start talking about it, or at least something closesly related to it.

Define your own definition of "evil" if you want to respond to it. I asked because I wanted other's opinions on it.

Enneagram
    827 sp/so

actually, Uber was the one who seemed to be getting this thread right!

no good or bad people discussing- that's philosophy and spirituality forum stuff- we're talking type and crime here baby!!!

MBTI
    ENFP

Quote Originally Posted by whatever View Post
    I would happily hire an IxTP as a hit person or to build a bomb
    Happily?

I think INTx types would make the best serial killers.

As for personal revenge, especially NFJs.

Procrastinating
    MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by deep rain View Post
    You're not making much sense to me.
    I know.

I don't censor others... that's a mod's job.