• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lolz Disney Movies and MBTI Type

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Has anyone seen Tangled? I haven't but from the commercials , Flynn seems xSTP & Rapunzel seems xxFP

Offog

MBTI Type
INTP
(Enchanted)
Giselle: ENFP
Robert:ISTJ
(classic case of opposites attract)

Giselle is ESFJ -- strongly based on Snow White, so you would expect that. Amy Adams is ENFP, though, and I think some of that comes through in the performance.

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm thinking about Toy Story a lot, and wondering about these characters:

-Bo Peep
-Little Green Men
-Soldiers
-Molly
-Stinky Pete
-Darla
-Hannah (Sid's sister)

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
These are all guesses for sure, very little data for most of these characters.

-Bo Peep: ISFJ

-Little Green Men: ESFx with some variances

-Soldiers: Probably ISTJ for the most part

-Molly: ISFP

-Stinky Pete: ExFJ

-Darla: I don't remember a Darla in Toy Story. There was one in Finding Nemo though.

-Hannah (Sid's sister): ENFP

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
-Darla: I don't remember a Darla in Toy Story. There was one in Finding Nemo though.

I think I have her name completely wrong. She is the little girl in Toy Story 3 who {SPOILER, highlight to read}Andy gives his toys to{end of SPOILER}.

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Ohhh that little girl... her name is Bonnie. Oddly, Toy Story 3 was produced by someone named Darla.

I'll guess ENxP for Bonnie, again very difficult because she is so young.

Blanchard

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5W4
2z9bnly.gif

My opinion...

Blanchard

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5W4
Scar: INTJ
Scar isn´t introvert, he is more extroverted.
500full.jpg

Not only when he addresses to all hyenas, but also when he connect with Simba, Mufasa, Zazu ... etc

Balu: ENFP
Oh, he is sensitive clearly, i think.

Buzz: textbook ISTJ
Yu can be right, but Buzz is very reflexive (We are toys, or We are anything else?) and i think that he could be INTP, but i thought in ISTJ also.

Alice: INFP
I think that Alice is very extroverted (she speak constantly with all characters of wonderland) and she isn´t very sentimental, she is very rational.

Sebastian: ESFJ
He isn´t sentimental D: he is the typical example of supervisor.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Not only when he addresses to all hyenas, but also when he connect with Simba, Mufasa, Zazu ... etc
no he isn't. he keeps to himself unless it serves his purposes to talk to people

Sensitive has nothing to do with S :D

Yu can be right, but Buzz is very reflexive (We are toys, or We are anything else?) and i think that he could be INTP, but i thought in ISTJ also.
he's Si/Te, not Ti/Ne

I think that Alice is very extroverted (she speak constantly with all characters of wonderland) and she isn´t very sentimental, she is very rational.
I'm fairly certain of NFP at least. we're frequently much more rational than other feelers

He isn´t sentimental D: he is the typical example of supervisor.
Sebastian is a total Fe user

Blanchard

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5W4
Scar: INTJ
500full.jpg

Buzz: textbook ISTJ

Alice: INFP

He isn´t sentimental D: he is the typical example of rational supervisor.

yitznewton

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
while aladin still obvisily has strong Fi eveadent through his idealism, it is Ne which governs most of his actions. listen to the song (it's a whole new world) and tell me he's not leading Ne!

I don't see Ne there. That's all Se.

That's so funny. I hear what compulsiverambler is saying; the song always resonated with me in an abstract (metaphoric) sense! I don't think I ever thought to hear it as sensory. i.e. come let me show you the incredible possibilities out there that might never have occurred to you, "shining, shimmering, splendid."

lunalum

Super Senior Member
MBTI Type
ZNTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Because I was really bad at typing back when I did the Toy Story characters..... I'm retyping Woody as ISFJ and Buzz as ISTJ. It's hard to tell with Andy... I think he could be ENFP or INFP depending on how you interpret him.

Balu seemed more xSFP to me. That "Bare Necessities" song was pure Se, taking what's immediately available as it is and concretely making the best of it :D

Sebastian is ESxJ for sure... he does seem more of a T to me, sure he is concerned about taking care of Ariel but more out of duty actually taking a second to understand what she needs and how to attend to those needs and try to keep harmony that way.

That's so funny. I hear what compulsiverambler is saying; the song always resonated with me in an abstract (metaphoric) sense! I don't think I ever thought to hear it as sensory. i.e. come let me show you the incredible possibilities out there that might never have occurred to you, "shining, shimmering, splendid."

Good point there. It's hard to distinguish though what is actually coming from Aladdin, what Disney is throwing in his mouth regardless of his overall character, and what Aladdin might just be saying to impress Jasmine. But assuming that all that is shown about him is genuine, I'd have him as ENFP.

And since someone mentioned Lilo and Stitch... Stitch is difficult because he is kind of at a toddler's stage as far as developing his personality. At this point he seems like he's an ISTP who has integrated part of Lilo and Jumba's personality in him. (Lilo is probably ENFP and Jumba is almost surely ENTP.)

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Because I was really bad at typing back when I did the Toy Story characters..... I'm retyping Woody as ISFJ and Buzz as ISTJ. It's hard to tell with Andy... I think he could be ENFP or INFP depending on how you interpret him.
Balu seemed more xSFP to me. That "Bare Necessities" song was pure Se, taking what's immediately available as it is and concretely making the best of it :D
Sebastian is ESxJ for sure... he does seem more of a T to me, sure he is concerned about taking care of Ariel but more out of duty actually taking a second to understand what she needs and how to attend to those needs and try to keep harmony that way.
Good point there. It's hard to distinguish though what is actually coming from Aladdin, what Disney is throwing in his mouth regardless of his overall character, and what Aladdin might just be saying to impress Jasmine. But assuming that all that is shown about him is genuine, I'd have him as ENFP.
And since someone mentioned Lilo and Stitch... Stitch is difficult because he is kind of at a toddler's stage as far as developing his personality. At this point he seems like he's an ISTP who has integrated part of Lilo and Jumba's personality in him. (Lilo is probably ENFP and Jumba is almost surely ENTP.)

the Bear Necessities is 7w8, not Se :cool:

yitznewton

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
A Goofy Movie

My tentative (except for Bobby) thoughts:

Goofy - ESFP
Max - ISFJ
Roxanne - ESFJ
Bobby - ENTP
Pete - ESTP
Stacy - ESTP
PJ - ISFJ

Moonflower

Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
A Goofy Movie

My tentative (except for Bobby) thoughts:

Goofy - ESFP
Max - ISFJ
Roxanne - ESFJ
Bobby - ENTP
Pete - ESTP
Stacy - ESTP
PJ - ISFJ

Actually, Max always struck me as ISFP, and Roxanne as more of an introvert.

dimane

treasure planet
Jim hawking InTP
Sarah ESFJ
Dr. Delbert Doppler ENTP
cyborg ESTJ
morph ESFP
larry ENTP

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP