• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lolz Disney Movies and MBTI Type

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree.
thumb_up.gif

Aleksei

Yeah, I can fly.
MBTI Type
ENTJ
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
The Lion King:

Mufasa- INFJ
Scar- ENTJ
Zazu- ISTJ
Simba- ENFP
Nala- ESFJ
Pumbaa- ESFP
Timon- ENTP
Rafiki- INFJ

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Enchanted characters

Giselle: ENFP
Robert:ISTJ? Though he wouldn't be compatible with an enfp would he :/ ?
Edward: ENFP or ESFP
Nancy: infj?
Morgan: ?
Narissa:?
Nathaniel : ?STP

Colombe Gris

MBTI Type
INTJ
Just noticed this thread and wanted to point out an apparent S vs N dichotomy between the early Disney Princesses vs. 90's Disney Heroines. (Or at least SJ vs. EVERYTHING ELSE)

Snow White- ESFJ
Cinderella- ISFJ (Ultimate ISFJ. When in the clutches of a horrible family situation with you as their slave? Accept your duty!!!)
Sleeping Beauty- ISFJ

VS.

Ariel- ENFP
Belle- INFJ
Jasmine-INFJ
Pocahontas- ENFP
Mulan- INFP

Tiana from The Princess and the Frog may be the first modern Disney Princess to break the N-mold recently, and the F-mold EVER, she seemed very ESTJ from what I remember. She was all about the hard work, super-driven, rarely made decisions primarily utilizing her feelings, etc. ENTJ is also a possibility.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
Just noticed this thread and wanted to point out an apparent S vs N dichotomy between the early Disney Princesses vs. 90's Disney Heroines. (Or at least SJ vs. EVERYTHING ELSE)

Snow White- ESFJ
Cinderella- ISFJ (Ultimate ISFJ. When in the clutches of a horrible family situation with you as their slave? Accept your duty!!!)
Sleeping Beauty- ISFJ

VS.

Ariel- ENFP
Belle- INFJ
Jasmine-INFJ
Pocahontas- ENFP
Mulan- INFP

Tiana from The Princess and the Frog may be the first modern Disney Princess to break the N-mold recently, and the F-mold EVER, she seemed very ESTJ from what I remember. She was all about the hard work, super-driven, rarely made decisions primarily utilizing her feelings, etc. ENTJ is also a possibility.

Well Walt seemed very old fashioned and SJ's are old fashioned I believe. I can see Tiana as ENTJ. She was a little too goal oriented. She never really lived 'in the moment' until she was forced.

How do you see Aurora as a ISFJ and not a INFP?

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Oliver and Company:
Oliver - ENFP
Dodger - ESTP (Maybe ENTP)
Fagin - ENFP
Jenny - INFP
Sykes - INTJ
Tito - ENTP
Rita - ESTP
Georgette - Bitchy ESTJ
Francis - ISTP
Einstein - Dumb INFP

I love this movie

Last edited:

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
Well Walt seemed very old fashioned and SJ's are old fashioned I believe. I can see Tiana as ENTJ. She was a little too goal oriented. She never really lived 'in the moment' until she was forced.

How do you see Aurora as a ISFJ and not a INFP?

SJ's don't have to be old fashioned. They're just more structured and detail oriented than most, which I find Tiana to be, now that I think of it.

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Anyone seen Toy Story 3? Lotso as a frustrated NF, maybe?

Harold Saxon

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w5
Just typing Disney villains here, because they're infinitely more awesome than the boring and bland heroes (apart from maybe the anti-hero-ish Aladdin, ESTP by the way):

Claude Frollo - INTJ (he's typically typed as INFJ, but I really see no Fe in him - he appears to be an INTJ with a strong Fi. "Beata Maria, you know I am a righteous man. Of my virtue I am justly proud. Beata Maria, you know I'm so much purer than the common, vulgar, weak, licentious crowd." Rather Fi, there. Also some kind of fucked-up Enneagram 4w3 so/sx.)
Scar - ENTJ
Zira - ESTJ
Jafar - INTJ
Hades - ENTP
Yzma - ENTJ
Professor Ratigan - ENTJ (odd for a Professor Moriarty expy, Moriarty being a clear example of an INTJ)
Maleficent - INTJ
The Evil Queen - ISTJ
The Queen of Hearts - ESTJ
The Cheshire Cat - ENTP
Clayton - ISTP
Cruella De Ville - ESTJ

Last edited:

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I'm rescinding most of my previous guess in favor of:

Ariel: ENFP... shes my twin :)
Belle: INFP.... where is this J coming from? she wanders around reading all day... and she isnt hard on herself about things like the INFJs I know.
Snowwhite: ISFJ... she does mother those little dwarfs :)
Cinderella: IXFJ.... why S over N? I dont really see a clear sign of either. but she seems more NF in her daydreaming than SJ.
Aurora: InFP... probably N... I think they meant to make her N, but she falls rather flat
Esmerelda: ENFJ to the coreeee
Jasmine: ENFP. she gets that very P urge to just runaway from her stable life. obviously likes being around people, except when she's upset and wants to be alone (ty[pical Fi) and she shows her ENFP nature on that carpet ride and how sweet and obvlious she was when giving that person and apple & almost loosing her hand.
Pocahontas: I got an ENFP vibe there as well... "just around the river bend" could be an NFP anthem. and she is clearly extroverted
Mulan: Isfp? i didnt get any N or J vibe from her at all. just oodles & oodles of Fi.
gosh I love disney <3

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Harold, why do you consider the Cheshire Cat a villain?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I'm rescinding most of my previous guess in favor of:

Ariel: ENFP... shes my twin :)
Belle: INFP.... where is this J coming from? she wanders around reading all day... and she isnt hard on herself about things like the INFJs I know.
Snowwhite: ISFJ... she does mother those little dwarfs :)
Cinderella: IXFJ.... why S over N? I dont really see a clear sign of either. but she seems more NF in her daydreaming than SJ.
Aurora: InFP... probably N... I think they meant to make her N, but she falls rather flat
Esmerelda: ENFJ to the coreeee
Jasmine: ENFP. she gets that very P urge to just runaway from her stable life. obviously likes being around people, except when she's upset and wants to be alone (ty[pical Fi) and she shows her ENFP nature on that carpet ride and how sweet and obvlious she was when giving that person and apple & almost loosing her hand.
Pocahontas: I got an ENFP vibe there as well... "just around the river bend" could be an NFP anthem. and she is clearly extroverted
Mulan: Isfp? i didnt get any N or J vibe from her at all. just oodles & oodles of Fi.
gosh I love disney <3

I'd love people to type Cinderella INFJ so much. Cinderelly and I have lot in common.

Aurora is hard to type due to lack of screen time. She was sort of made to be the perfect princess. Think of the fairies gifts.

Agree with you on Pocahontas & Snow White ( Snow should be the spokesperson for isfj). Mulan's always been hard for me. I find Reflection very NF but no type has ever satisfied me for her. She has NF situations at the beginning but does having ' stereotypical NF lifestyle' ( think of most fictional NF's beginnings , it's very much coming into their own stories ) mean you are an nf ?

Same with Jasmine but ENFP may fit. She doesn't want to be bound to tradition. She doesn't seem to care about her duties as princess or willing to make the sacrifices that royals sometimes make ( duty over love/personal happiness). That knocks out the SJ for me since they seem to understand the meaning of personal sacrifice more.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I know this isn't disney, but many people think it is, so I'll just throw it in here
Anastasia:
Anastasia - INFP (could be an E...she just seems mostly annoyed by the people she's with though)
Rasputan - INTJ
Bartok - ISTP
Dimitri - ENTP
Vlad - ISFP
Sophie - ESFJ
The Grandma (I forgot her name) - INFJ

gigi_xo

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w3
I'd love people to type Cinderella INFJ so much. Cinderelly and I have lot in common.

Aurora is hard to type due to lack of screen time. She was sort of made to be the perfect princess. Think of the fairies gifts.

Agree with you on Pocahontas & Snow White ( Snow should be the spokesperson for isfj). Mulan's always been hard for me. I find Reflection very NF but no type has ever satisfied me for her. She has NF situations at the beginning but does having ' stereotypical NF lifestyle' ( think of most fictional NF's beginnings , it's very much coming into their own stories ) mean you are an nf ?

Same with Jasmine but ENFP may fit. She doesn't want to be bound to tradition. She doesn't seem to care about her duties as princess or willing to make the sacrifices that royals sometimes make ( duty over love/personal happiness). That knocks out the SJ for me since they seem to understand the meaning of personal sacrifice more.

I really think of Cinderella as InFJ. I mean, her intuition is introverted, so its harder to say for sure.... but the way she instantly falls in love is very NF. I have a very good INFJ friend who would probably act the way Cinderella does, very perfectionist-y in everything she does, even if its other people's housework, very kind and considerate, very daydreamy, and very cute :)

Yes Mulan doesnt seem to fit any type perfectly, though she is much more developed than say, Aurora, the only strong sense of anything I get from her is Fi. She's not very intuitive oriented, but she doesn't seem sensing either. she is definitely not an SJ or NT but NF and SP both seem to fit her somewhat... maybe disney didn't develop her properly to fit a type? In the beginning she's quite INFP, in the army she seems ISFP and towards the end maybe back to INFP again? or even ENFP?

and as for Jasmine, she doesn't have that artisan quality of "living in the moment" she is always worried, or preoccupied, or daydreaming about her lovely Aladdin. She seems too in her own head and detached from the physical world for SP. On the magic carpet ride she was singing about the idea of the whole new world, and it was adorableeee.

but I love her & I'm an ENFP so maybe I'm projecting haha

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
I know this isn't disney, but many people think it is, so I'll just throw it in here
Anastasia:
Anastasia - INFP (could be an E...she just seems mostly annoyed by the people she's with though)
Rasputan - INTJ
Bartok - ISTP
Dimitri - ENTP
Vlad - ISFP
Sophie - ESFJ
The Grandma (I forgot her name) - INFJ

*tacklehugs* I loved this movie. There needs to be an Non-Disney animated thread

Aquarelle

Starcrossed Seafarer
MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I agree with most of these types, but I think Ariel is an I, not an E. She goes to her little hidden cove with just her close friend in her free time, and daydreams about living above the water. She hangs out with just a few close friends and seems kind of apart from the large group of her sisters. I think I'd put her as INFP or maybe INFJ.

Amethyst

¡MI TORTA!
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
so/sx
I agree with most of these types, but I think Ariel is an I, not an E. She goes to her little hidden cove with just her close friend in her free time, and daydreams about living above the water. She hangs out with just a few close friends and seems kind of apart from the large group of her sisters. I think I'd put her as INFP or maybe INFJ.

She finds people to be interesting, she just hates the world she was born in. If she is an ENFP, her Ne wouldn't be accepted in her little mermaid world, which it isn't, and Fi would come into place, making her a little more detached from the fishes.

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
The Aristocats
Thomas- ESTP
Duchess -xSFJ
Marie - xnfj
the little orange one - istp
the grey one - inxj

Robin Hood