User Tag List

First 51314151617 Last

MBTI
    INTJ

I'm just curious, (re-reading the thread) why does everyone type Snow White as ISFJ instead of ESFJ? Yes, yes the stereotypical ISFJ "mother/protector" personae aside, what about her is introverted? To me, she is the poster child of Fe.

your resident asshole

Quote Originally Posted by Colombe Gris View Post
    I'm just curious, (re-reading the thread) why does everyone type Snow White as ISFJ instead of ESFJ? Yes, yes the stereotypical ISFJ "mother/protector" personae aside, what about her is introverted? To me, she is the poster child of Fe.
    I completely agree. Her Fe is completely dominates and it really shows when she visits the dwarfs. Jesus, cleaned the WHOLE FREAKING HOUSE for them. Fe > Si/Ni , not Ni/Si > Fe. (S/N is iffy)

On another note, has anyone typed the characters from Up yet? I fail at typing so all I have is...

Carl IxxJ
    Russel Exxx
    Dug Exxx

:/

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Carl INFJ
    Russel ESTJ
    Dug ESFP (could be a J though)

your resident asshole

What makes you say S for Carl? He seems more of a dreamer, or maybe it's just his introversion...

idk

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyGeek View Post
    What makes you say S for Carl? He seems more of a dreamer, or maybe it's just his introversion...

idk
    Yeah, I kind of realized that like 5 minutes after I posted lol.

I'm le tired

your resident asshole

Ahhh okay. haha

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Any ideas on the Atlantis characters? *has never seen it but is curious*

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

Quote Originally Posted by Colombe Gris View Post
    I would have said ESFJ too.
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    6w7 so/sx
    Socionics
    EII Ne

fomg disney!

snow white - ESFJ
    • she wakes up from sleeping in the dwarves' house, in their beds, looks at them, asks "how do you do?", when they don't answer she asks it again more sternly, then directs them to tell her their names! her only alone time is shared with 50 animal friends. not an I

cinderella - ISFJ

aurora - INFJ
    • i have a hard time seeing aurora as a P, especially an FP - but she's definitely F. the thing is, FP makes her Fi dom/aux, and she doesn't really assert her own feelings that much... if the average NFP were threatened with never seeing their true love again, they'd be PISSED OFF and not only would everyone know about it, they'd probably go kill Maleficent themself. aurora got more passive/avoidant when upset. she's also doesn't let curiosity override listening to the fairies' advice. incidentally, flora - ENFJ fauna - INFP merryweather - ESTJ

ariel - ENFP

belle - INFP
    • somewhat tempted to say INFJ, but she's got stronger Ne than Ni. evidence -- Belle: "I wonder what he's hiding?" Cogsworth: "Perhaps nothing." Belle: "Then it wouldn't be forbidden." [proceeds to go to the one forbidden place in the whole castle.] also, more likely for NFP to fall in love with a beast than NFJ.

pocohontas - ENFP
    • i've seen her typed as INFJ, but pocohontas seems like such a P. that was the whole kokuom thing, she says her dad wants her to be "steady like the river" but she says the river's not steady at all - "the water's always changing, always flowing... just around the riverbend, i look once more, what i think the day might send..." plus one of her cheif complaints about kokuom is that he's "so serious", lol.

mulan - ISFP
    • chick has strong Te. the only reason i think she's not istp is because she didn't just kill mushu. and she hugged the emperor. also the emperor is infj and is a dead ringer for dumbledore

tiana - ESTJ

wendy - ENFJ

jasmine - ENFP (/ENFJ/INFJ)
    • possibly NFJ, her outbursts seem really Fi though. she also leans so far to the I WANT TO BE FREE side that P seems reasonable, even given the whole never-been-allowed-out-of-the-palace bias. given NFP, she's definitely E.

aladdin - ESFP
    [list][*]Fi values + Se live-in-the-moment. aladdin takes advantage of everything in his environment, and always pushes it as much as possible. being a "street rat" wasn't his decision, but he's very adept at messing with the guards just for the seeming fun of it.[/lits]

i feel weird that there are more enfps on this list than anything else but i guess it's easier to recognize your own type, lol

as for atlantis...
    milo - infp?
    kida - estp?
    Last edited by skylights; 08-09-2010 at 01:22 AM. Reason: disagreeing with self lol

MBTI
    Enfp
    Enneagram
    497 sx/so
    Socionics
    IEE Fi

Just saw Tarzan again:

Tarzan: ISFP
    Jane: ESTJ

The way she's on a mission and telling Clayton what's not productive, as well as her not being afraid to try the physical challenges a jungle brings (despite the annoyingly clumsy female attire) says TeSe to me. Not to mention her strict adherence to what is logical (aka not staying in the jungle) and expected from her (Si) and her utter denial of her own feelings (baby Fi).

He on the other hand looks like your classic surfer-boy. Chill, relax, looking for who he is, with a SeFi that's just incredibly developped, which he also uses to guide her. She, from her side, helps him discover who he is and where he's from...Fi(Si). In the end, he takes over the group from his surrogate father with resolve after having fought and won the final battle...Te with a baby Ni

Kala: ISFJ (classic mom, who is demure and follows UNLESS it concerns her baby, and then even the ENTJ can f*ck off )
    Kerchak: ENTJ (structure, order and vision to protect his family and survive).
    ★ڿڰۣ✿ℒoѵℯ✿ڿڰۣ★

"Harm none, do as ye will”