• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lolz Disney Movies and MBTI Type

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I asked a month ago, still waiting for Pirates of the Caribbean.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
I still say Jack Sparrow is ESTP. He is way to N focused to be Ne dom...now Se...no focus...just go.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm clearly going to have to remind you what caused this in the first place.

I don't understand what you're trying to point out. I think in general Sixes are one of the more insecure types. You don't agree. Isn't that okay?

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Gee, why can't I edit it. The fairy godmother is a 2w3 ESFJ not a 2w1 ESFJ.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I don't understand what you're trying to point out. I think in general Sixes are one of the more insecure types. You don't agree. Isn't that okay?

Yes but you have to say that it's based on your experiences instead of point blank saying that they are insecure.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I still say Jack Sparrow is ESTP. He is way to N focused to be Ne dom...now Se...no focus...just go.

I agree. He's incredibly opportunistic and uses his Ti for real world application, not for conceptual ideas.

I don't remember the movie too well, but I'll maybe say Elizabeth Swann is an ESFP. Maybe.

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
I agree. He's incredibly opportunistic and uses his Ti for real world application, not for conceptual ideas.

I don't remember the movie too well, but I'll maybe say Elizabeth Swann is an ESFP. Maybe.

Nah, Jack is actually abstract all the way to the max. He speaks in highly unusual terms, is unfocused on the reality of his being at all times, and for a competent fighter and captain, he has shits for spacial coordination (He trips and gets caught off-guard on regular basis, this would rarely happen to an Se-Dom action hero), and relies heavily on dumb luck and unconventional solutions, both of which can be attributed to high-functioning, action-oriented Ne.

Also, Jack is all about conceptual ideas once you ignore what he's doing for a living. He feeds off external possibilities. Both Ne and Se are opportunistic functions, but Ne is different because it's fixating on enjoying the idea of seizing an opportunity, rather than using your senses to find the easiest way to do it in your given surroundings. Jack considers becoming immortal not because it's practical, but simply because it sounds cool and fascinating. Even after he fails to achieve immortality two movies in a row, he still considers himself immortal, because, after all, he is the discoverer of The Fountain of Youth.

Jack, being an ENTP, really stands out in a world dominated by ruthless Te-doms (Barbossa and Beckett), goody two-shoes Si-doms (Will and Norrington) and a mixed bag of Se-dom characters (Elizabeth and many of the side-character pirates). They're all dumbfounded by Jack's lack of convention within any of their established systems of how pirates normally act, and despite Jack proving himself effective, he's always regarded as being weird and out of touch with reality.

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
Would you say Barbossa is ESTJ or ENTJ? I've heard he's ESFJ. You think ISFJ?
Barbossa is an ESTJ. He's got an empiric Si approach to things, he's always skeptical and doesn't adopt new ideas (i.e. The whole undead thing) until he sees them for himself. His arc in the movies is adapting to an increasingly crazy world step by step through Te-Ne looping.

Will married his childhood crush he's known and been around since the age of 9. That's like, an ISFJ life goal.

Poki

MBTI Type
STP
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Nah, Jack is actually abstract all the way to the max. He speaks in highly unusual terms, is unfocused on the reality of his being at all times, and for a competent fighter and captain, he has shits for spacial coordination (He trips and gets caught off-guard on regular basis, this would rarely happen to an Se-Dom action hero), and relies heavily on dumb luck and unconventional solutions, both of which can be attributed to high-functioning, action-oriented Ne. Also, Jack is all about conceptual ideas once you ignore what he's doing for a living. He feeds off external possibilities. Both Ne and Se are opportunistic functions, but Ne is different because it's fixating on enjoying the idea of seizing an opportunity, rather than using your senses to find the easiest way to do it in your given surroundings. Jack considers becoming immortal not because it's practical, but simply because it sounds cool and fascinating. Even after he fails to achieve immortality two movies in a row, he still considers himself immortal, because, after all, he is the discoverer of The Fountain of Youth. Jack, being an ENTP, really stands out in a world dominated by ruthless Te-doms (Barbossa and Beckett), goody two-shoes Si-doms (Will and Norrington) and a mixed bag of Se-dom characters (Elizabeth and many of the side-character pirates). They're all dumbfounded by Jack's lack of convention within any of their established systems of how pirates normally act, and despite Jack proving himself effective, he's always regarded as being weird and out of touch with reality.
His sole purpose is to sail and be free, his sole purpose of life. That's what everything he does goal is. He doesn't do things to be "cool". Actually Se feeds off external possibilities based on sensory which is what he does. Seeing all sensory possibilities and responding in the moment. Si of an ENTP is introverted sensor and he is no introverted sensor. What ENTP would want to do nothing but be on an open sea sailing? That would drive Ne nuts.

I have no lack of convention within any established system. I go my own way, do my own thing based on my own established internal system. I am also highly abstract. Your reasoning is based on flawed stereotypes. Someone like iron man is entp...iron man even has to use a heads up display instead of his own sensory interpretation of the world.

Sh*ttyKarmaKid

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4/7
His sole purpose is to sail and be free, his sole purpose of life. That's what everything he does goal is. He doesn't do things to be "cool". Actually Se feeds off external possibilities based on sensory which is what he does. Seeing all sensory possibilities and responding in the moment. Si of an ENTP is introverted sensor and he is no introverted sensor. What ENTP would want to do nothing but be on an open sea sailing? That would drive Ne nuts. I have no lack of convention within any established system. I go my own way, do my own thing based on my own established internal system. I am also highly abstract. Your reasoning is based on flawed stereotypes. Someone like iron man is entp...iron man even has to use a heads up display instead of his own sensory interpretation of the world.
Hell, him being an ESTP pirate is in itself a stereotype. Freedom to do whatever you want (Perhaps with more emphasis on whenever) is the main motivation of all P types. Also, no ENTP is an introverted sensor, that's dumb . They're inferior Si users. Jack doesn't rely on memories that well (keeps misplacing important things and doesn't remember how to pronounce "parley" correctly). Jack feeds on external possibilities. He doesn't just want to sail wherever for the hell of sailing, he wants to go different places and search for different kinds of treasure. Part of the reason why his crew mutinied against him must have been because he's highly unconventional, whereas Barbossa was a much more organized, reliable Te-Si leader.

Last edited:

Avocado

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
This thread has been going 10 years...

Everything I would have added has been said already.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Belle infj
Tiana esfj
Villain of princess and the frog istp 7w8
Simba istp
Tamone istp
Pumba esfj
Snowwhite esfj
Voilet parr infj 4
Mr incredible estp 3
Aladdin istp
Jasmine esfj
Beast estp
Peter pan istp

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm not really into Disney, just Mulan.
Mulan: ISFP 6w7
Shang: ESTJ 1w9
Mushu: ESTP 7w6

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I'm not really into Disney, just Mulan.
Mulan: ISFP 6w7
Shang: ESTJ 1w9
Mushu: ESTP 7w6

I see Mulan typed as ISTP often and it always shocks me, 'Reflection' is the most FiSe thing I've ever heard in my life.

Tina&Jane

Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I see Mulan typed as ISTP often and it always shocks me, 'Reflection' is the most FiSe thing I've ever heard in my life.

I agree! Her behavior seems very Fi supported by good auxiliary Se

Tonitrum

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
One thing I want to point out is, Ariel is ESFP, not ENFP.

She is obviously very focused on the enviroment and exploring around, which is Se use not Ne use. The fact that she wants to get to the land is more of a Ni vision she follows, to get out of the comfort zone, this is no way of any Ne usage here.