User Tag List

First 41213141516 Last

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

I'm rescinding most of my previous guess in favor of:

Ariel: ENFP... shes my twin
    Belle: INFP.... where is this J coming from? she wanders around reading all day... and she isnt hard on herself about things like the INFJs I know.
    Snowwhite: ISFJ... she does mother those little dwarfs
    Cinderella: IXFJ.... why S over N? I dont really see a clear sign of either. but she seems more NF in her daydreaming than SJ.
    Aurora: InFP... probably N... I think they meant to make her N, but she falls rather flat
    Esmerelda: ENFJ to the coreeee
    Jasmine: ENFP. she gets that very P urge to just runaway from her stable life. obviously likes being around people, except when she's upset and wants to be alone (ty[pical Fi) and she shows her ENFP nature on that carpet ride and how sweet and obvlious she was when giving that person and apple & almost loosing her hand.
    Pocahontas: I got an ENFP vibe there as well... "just around the river bend" could be an NFP anthem. and she is clearly extroverted
    Mulan: Isfp? i didnt get any N or J vibe from her at all. just oodles & oodles of Fi.
    gosh I love disney <3
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4

Harold, why do you consider the Cheshire Cat a villain?
    Does he want a pillow for his head?

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by gigi_xo View Post
    I'm rescinding most of my previous guess in favor of:

Ariel: ENFP... shes my twin
    Belle: INFP.... where is this J coming from? she wanders around reading all day... and she isnt hard on herself about things like the INFJs I know.
    Snowwhite: ISFJ... she does mother those little dwarfs
    Cinderella: IXFJ.... why S over N? I dont really see a clear sign of either. but she seems more NF in her daydreaming than SJ.
    Aurora: InFP... probably N... I think they meant to make her N, but she falls rather flat
    Esmerelda: ENFJ to the coreeee
    Jasmine: ENFP. she gets that very P urge to just runaway from her stable life. obviously likes being around people, except when she's upset and wants to be alone (ty[pical Fi) and she shows her ENFP nature on that carpet ride and how sweet and obvlious she was when giving that person and apple & almost loosing her hand.
    Pocahontas: I got an ENFP vibe there as well... "just around the river bend" could be an NFP anthem. and she is clearly extroverted
    Mulan: Isfp? i didnt get any N or J vibe from her at all. just oodles & oodles of Fi.
    gosh I love disney <3
    I'd love people to type Cinderella INFJ so much. Cinderelly and I have lot in common.

Aurora is hard to type due to lack of screen time. She was sort of made to be the perfect princess. Think of the fairies gifts.

Agree with you on Pocahontas & Snow White ( Snow should be the spokesperson for isfj). Mulan's always been hard for me. I find Reflection very NF but no type has ever satisfied me for her. She has NF situations at the beginning but does having ' stereotypical NF lifestyle' ( think of most fictional NF's beginnings , it's very much coming into their own stories ) mean you are an nf ?

Same with Jasmine but ENFP may fit. She doesn't want to be bound to tradition. She doesn't seem to care about her duties as princess or willing to make the sacrifices that royals sometimes make ( duty over love/personal happiness). That knocks out the SJ for me since they seem to understand the meaning of personal sacrifice more.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

I know this isn't disney, but many people think it is, so I'll just throw it in here
    Anastasia:
    Anastasia - INFP (could be an E...she just seems mostly annoyed by the people she's with though)
    Rasputan - INTJ
    Bartok - ISTP
    Dimitri - ENTP
    Vlad - ISFP
    Sophie - ESFJ
    The Grandma (I forgot her name) - INFJ

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    4w3

Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuasrluv View Post
    I'd love people to type Cinderella INFJ so much. Cinderelly and I have lot in common.

Aurora is hard to type due to lack of screen time. She was sort of made to be the perfect princess. Think of the fairies gifts.

Agree with you on Pocahontas & Snow White ( Snow should be the spokesperson for isfj). Mulan's always been hard for me. I find Reflection very NF but no type has ever satisfied me for her. She has NF situations at the beginning but does having ' stereotypical NF lifestyle' ( think of most fictional NF's beginnings , it's very much coming into their own stories ) mean you are an nf ?

Same with Jasmine but ENFP may fit. She doesn't want to be bound to tradition. She doesn't seem to care about her duties as princess or willing to make the sacrifices that royals sometimes make ( duty over love/personal happiness). That knocks out the SJ for me since they seem to understand the meaning of personal sacrifice more.
    I really think of Cinderella as InFJ. I mean, her intuition is introverted, so its harder to say for sure.... but the way she instantly falls in love is very NF. I have a very good INFJ friend who would probably act the way Cinderella does, very perfectionist-y in everything she does, even if its other people's housework, very kind and considerate, very daydreamy, and very cute

Yes Mulan doesnt seem to fit any type perfectly, though she is much more developed than say, Aurora, the only strong sense of anything I get from her is Fi. She's not very intuitive oriented, but she doesn't seem sensing either. she is definitely not an SJ or NT but NF and SP both seem to fit her somewhat... maybe disney didn't develop her properly to fit a type? In the beginning she's quite INFP, in the army she seems ISFP and towards the end maybe back to INFP again? or even ENFP?

and as for Jasmine, she doesn't have that artisan quality of "living in the moment" she is always worried, or preoccupied, or daydreaming about her lovely Aladdin. She seems too in her own head and detached from the physical world for SP. On the magic carpet ride she was singing about the idea of the whole new world, and it was adorableeee.

but I love her & I'm an ENFP so maybe I'm projecting haha
    I live my life for the stars that shine & people say its just a waste of time- Oasis

Extroverted (E) 65.63% Introverted (I) 34.38%
    Intuitive (N) 89.31% Sensing (S) 10.69%
    Feeling (F) 74.29% Thinking (T) 25.71%
    Perceiving (P) 74.19% Judging (J) 25.81%

3w4
    Likes Alassea liked this post

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

Quote Originally Posted by tawanda View Post
    I know this isn't disney, but many people think it is, so I'll just throw it in here
    Anastasia:
    Anastasia - INFP (could be an E...she just seems mostly annoyed by the people she's with though)
    Rasputan - INTJ
    Bartok - ISTP
    Dimitri - ENTP
    Vlad - ISFP
    Sophie - ESFJ
    The Grandma (I forgot her name) - INFJ
    *tacklehugs* I loved this movie. There needs to be an Non-Disney animated thread

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by chihuahuasrluv View Post
    *tacklehugs* I loved this movie. There needs to be an Non-Disney animated thread
    It shall be done.

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    4w5

I agree with most of these types, but I think Ariel is an I, not an E. She goes to her little hidden cove with just her close friend in her free time, and daydreams about living above the water. She hangs out with just a few close friends and seems kind of apart from the large group of her sisters. I think I'd put her as INFP or maybe INFJ.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 so/sx
    Socionics
    SLE Ti

Quote Originally Posted by Aquarelle99 View Post
    I agree with most of these types, but I think Ariel is an I, not an E. She goes to her little hidden cove with just her close friend in her free time, and daydreams about living above the water. She hangs out with just a few close friends and seems kind of apart from the large group of her sisters. I think I'd put her as INFP or maybe INFJ.
    She finds people to be interesting, she just hates the world she was born in. If she is an ENFP, her Ne wouldn't be accepted in her little mermaid world, which it isn't, and Fi would come into place, making her a little more detached from the fishes.

MBTI
    infp
    Enneagram
    4w3
    Socionics
    intj

The Aristocats
    Thomas- ESTP
    Duchess -xSFJ
    Marie - xnfj
    the little orange one - istp
    the grey one - inxj