• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Lolz Disney Movies and MBTI Type

Luigi

MBTI Type
ISFJ
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Has anyone done Pirates of the Caribbean yet?

SicilianDragon

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Buzz Lightyear an introvert...WTF?!?!?!?!

He's extremely pompous, and his primary interest is flaunting his powerful role & abilities. I don't see anything NT like about him, but certainly not INTP...they tend to be the opposite of what I described. Anyway, he favors action over abstract knowledge. So I'd say ESTP. The only remotely possible NT is ENTJ.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I guess Mulan might be a 6w7. She is into duty, loyal and forceful though a bit insecure.

Dashy CVII

MBTI Type
INTJ
MBTI:
Alpha
Jack Sparrow - ENTP
Alice - ENTP
Mufasa - ESFJ
Pumbaa - ESFJ

Beta
Ariel - ENFJ
Scuttle - ENFJ
Belle - INFJ

Gamma
Timon - ESFP
Aladdin - ESFP ISFP
Scar - ENTJ
Beast - INTJ

Delta
Simba - ENFP
Genie - ENFP
Jasmine - INFP
Mulan - INFP
Gaston - ESTJ

Favorite Disney scene. Wish Ariel was my dual, lol:

Stellar job with the cognitive functions there, sir ;)

One minor change I'd make now is Aladdin - ISFP

Last edited:

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Here are my guesses:
Cinderella - ISFJ 9w1 sx
Aurora - ISFP 9w1 sx
Ariel - ENFP 7w6 sx
Belle - INFP 4w5 sp/sx
Elsa - ISTJ 1w9
Anna - ESFP 6w7 with a heavy wing
Mulan - ISTP 6w5

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
I'm a 4 and in my experience, sixes are just as insecure as me.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
sixes are just as insecure as me.

That's a bold statement to say about the majority of the planet. They are insecure when it comes to making their own decisions but being insecure is purely 4. Insecure means having low self-esteem which doesn't apply to most 6s.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
That's a bold statement to say about the majority of the planet. They are insecure when it comes to making their own decisions but being insecure is purely 4. Insecure means having low self-esteem which doesn't apply to most 6s.

Wouldn't insecurity about making their own decisions be synonymous with low self-esteem? Lacking confidence in the ability to be independent is exactly why 6s place so much importance on surrounding themselves with a support system. Low self-esteem is defined by a lacking confidence in one's own abilities or self, it's a broad description and does apply to both 6s and 4s. 6 more for abilities, 4 more for self.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Wouldn't insecurity about making their own decisions be synonymous with low self-esteem?
No.

Low self-esteem is defined by a lacking confidence in one's own abilities or self, it's a broad description and does apply to both 6s and 4s. 6 more for abilities, 4 more for self.

Nowhere does it say that 6s lack confidence in their abilities. You're just making stuff up now.

The insecure people are the 4s and 9s since we always feel like we aren't lovable due to our lost childhood message.

Lost Childhood Messages
Type Four: You are seen for who you are.
Type Nine: Your presence matters.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so

Why not? You said that insecurity means having low self-esteem, 6s have insecurity in their ability to be independent. Why do you say that isn't synonymous with low self-esteem, but the 4's insecurity about their sense of identity is?

No where does it say that 6s lack confidence in their abilities. You're just making stuff up now.

I said that low self-esteem is defined by lacking confidence in one's abilities and self, 6s lack confidence in their ability to make decisions on their own, as you yourself said. The insecurity that quote is talking about is the insecurity that you cannot or are not worthy of being loved, but that's not the only form of insecurity there is that can drive people. Insecurity is broadly defined by a lack of confidence in oneself, not a specific lack of confidence in one's ability to be loved. 9s and 4s are broadly driven by the fear that they can't be loved and 6s are driven by the fear that they are incapable of standing on their own two feet, both are insecurity-driven fears. It's not unrealistic to say that both 4s and 6s can be equally insecure individuals.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Why not? You said that insecurity means having low self-esteem, 6s have insecurity in their ability to be independent.

Needing guidance isn't linked to low self esteem. It's common sense.

Why do you say that isn't synonymous with low self-esteem, but the 4's insecurity about their sense of identity is?

4 is the most insecure type because they dig way too much into themselves and they are desperate with finding personal significance.

Insecurity is broadly defined by a lack of confidence in oneself, not a specific lack of confidence in one's ability to be loved.
Yes but most people think low-self esteem when they think of the word 'insecure'. Linking 6's to these unflattering buzzwords will only cause them to be even more apprehensive to identifying as a 6.

It's not unrealistic to say that both 4s and 6s can be equally insecure individuals.
I never said that 6s were insecure in the first place.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Needing guidance isn't linked to low self esteem. It's common sense.

Needing guidance is common sense but thinking you are incapable without guidance isn't, just like how needing a sense of identity is common sense but obsessing over it isn't.

4 is the most insecure type because they dig way too much into themselves and they are desperate with finding personal significance.

If you are arguing that 4s have the highest tendency to be insecure then I can definitely hear you out on that, what I disagree with was your assertion that insecurity doesn't have anything to do with being a 6. 6s are described often as being insecure, people have experiences with them being insecure. If it barks like a dog then it's probably a dog, is my point.

Yes but most people think low-self esteem when they think of the word 'insecure'. Linking 6's to these unflattering buzzwords will only cause them to be even more apprehensive to identifying as a 6.

I suppose it's unflattering but I don't see how that matters if it's true, every enneagram type has something unflattering linked to them. Not being forthcoming about the 6's nature will only proceed to make them relate less to the way they are portrayed. I also question the idea that the only reason 6s often mistype is because of the bad stereotypes, I don't doubt that it can be a contributing factor but 6s doubt themselves and worry often. It's similar to how NFPs are known to jump between types as well since FiNe sees all the possibilities of what could be. Counterphobic 6s also tend to be blind to their basic fear which I imagine makes identifying their type that much more difficult.

I do agree that the way 6s are portrayed among the typology community can be bothersome, but I don't believe the way to counter that is to hold back on the 6's potential negative qualities. Instead, shut down baseless stereotypes that are being spread or encourage those who are new to focus on unbiased information. I also don't think stereotypes have as much power as they are made out to, I see 4s trashed all the time for being self-absorbed or impossible to get along with but they remain confident in their type, occasionally even overconfident. I do think that 6s just have the tendency to self-doubt which makes it significantly more difficult for them to accurately type themselves.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Needing guidance is common sense but thinking you are incapable without guidance isn't.
So you're basically saying that the majority lack common sense?

6s are described often as being insecure, people have experiences with them being insecure. If it barks like a dog then it's probably a dog, is my point.
They are often described as such by non-6s that don't like 6s. The enneagram community is filled with 4s, 5s, 8s and 9w1s that have a massive grudge against 3s and 6s.

I suppose it's unflattering but I don't see how that matters if it's true, every enneagram type has something unflattering linked to them.

It matters because the unflattering seems to be more highlighted than the flattering when it comes to this type. It matters because most people don't like to think of themselves as being a insecure worry-wart like how they are described. Your apathy is shining through.

I don't believe the way to counter that is to hold back on the 6's potential negative qualities.
I'm not holding anything back. It's not true that they are insecure as a whole.

notmyapples

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
So you're basically saying that the majority lack common sense?

No, my point is that it's not common sense anymore if you're focusing on that specific thing so much that it becomes a source of strength and weakness, it's now a trait. I don't know where you got the idea that I'm commentating on the majority of people, 6s are one of the more common enneagram types but they're generally in the 10+% range, that's not nearly the majority of people. And I never said nor implied that 6s don't have common sense, I'm not sure how you got that from what I said either.

They are often described as such by non-6s that don't like 6s. The enneagram community is filled with 4s, 5s, 8s and 9w1s that have a massive grudge against 3s and 6s.

I disagree with the observation that the 6-hatred is so widespread, but even if I were to believe it was that still doesn't dispute actual experiences that people have with the type. You're trying to tell me that not only are all the people who say 6s can be insecure are fabricating such a claim, but that many of the type descriptions for 6s are doing the same? I find that very hard to believe.

It matters because the unflattering seems to be more highlighted than the flattering when it comes to this type. It matters because most people don't like to think of themselves as being a insecure worry-wart like how they are described. Your apathy is shining through.

Most people don't like to see themselves as an insecure worry-wart, most people don't like to see themselves as a sheep-like pushover, most people don't like to see themselves as an emotionless robot, but the reality is we all have a part of ourselves we struggle with that, like I said, is the source of both strength and weakness. I never said that all 6s are insecure, the same as how not all 4s are self-absorbed and not all 9s are pushovers, but it is a common weakness for these types just as all the other types have their own weak points. It doesn't mean they'll always be that way, it just means it's a point of weakness.

I'm not being apathetic towards 6s, I'm taking an objective stance. 6s have the tendency to be insecure and worry often. That doesn't mean all 6s excessively show these negative traits, especially healthy ones, but it's a core part of being a 6. I don't see how pointing that out is apathetic on my part, but I'll agree to disagree with you on this matter because I'd prefer for this discussion not to step into personal insult territory.

I'm not holding anything back. It's not true that they are insecure as a whole.

Can you point me to the direction of where I said that? It seems like the only one making widespread assertions is you. First you say that 6s aren't insecure at all, only 4s are, then bite back at the insinuation that 6s have the tendency to be insecure when you are very comfortable labeling all 4s as having low self-esteem. You even say that we shouldn't call 6s insecure because such a buzzword will make people view them as having low self-esteem, but you have no problem calling 4s insecure in the exact same post. I understand the frustration with how some 4s behave on this site, especially as an INFP, but it does seem like you have a double standard when it comes to the two types. Whether you like or dislike 4s, like or dislike 6s, like or dislike any enneagram type, it shouldn't affect if you decide to speak accurate information about that type or not.

I won't respond again as I can clearly see when a discussion cannot go any further, but I enjoyed the opportunity to debate this topic and respect your opinion if you choose to remain unchanged.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I'm not being apathetic towards 6s, I'm taking an objective stance.

Objectivity is learning about 6s from the Enneagram books written by actual professionals not listening to hearsay about them.

when you are very comfortable labeling all 4s as having low self-esteem.
Find me a 4 that doesn't say that they have low self-esteem. Professionals and even themselves say that they are chronically depressed because they keep focusing on what is missing in their life. Nothing links 6s to having low self-esteem, you're making all this stuff up as I already said. Your subjective experiences doesn't outweigh what the professionals have said. Take some humble pie and give it a rest.

I won't respond again as I can clearly see when a discussion cannot go any further,

I'm glad since i'm tired of seeing your misinformed self @-ing me constantly.

I enjoyed the opportunity to debate this topic and respect your opinion if you choose to remain unchanged.

The only person's opinion that needs to change is you. People shouldn't judge others based on subjective and usually biased experiences.

neko 4

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp

No, I wasn't referring to the planet. All the Sixes I've ever known are a bit insecure.

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
No, I wasn't referring to the planet. All the Sixes I've ever known are a bit insecure.

I'm clearly going to have to remind you what caused this in the first place.

I guess Mulan might be a 6w7. She is into duty, loyal and forceful though a bit insecure.

Dashy CVII

MBTI Type
INTJ
Preference-wise I can see why people would type Ariel and Belle as NFP, but for their cognitive functions, Disney Pictures illustrated extraordinarily spot-on the majority of benchmarks for FeNi and NiFe. Oft times like their Socionics counterparts, Beta NFs are very emotional, dreamy, wishy-washy etc.

In Ariel we see a perfect exemplar of Fe dom in her every meeting and circumstance with others (someone of strong Se and Ni inclinations typing her the same as Scuttle), and Belle is a perfect exemplar of Ni dom with reactive Fe, not internally ethical but lost in her perceiving worldview--a sea of imagination and visualization where ethics turns just outward to meet the circumstance. Fe has a very moment-fitting (proper) empathetic tone, as it flows with the situation instead of in support of the internal view (Xi.)

There is a major problem with the J/P dichotomy in MBTI, even slightly problematic is the I/E dichotomy, as Xi makes up one's worldview, while Xe makes up one's position to circumstances. (I) is internally-rooted and devised, while (E) changes and adapts to meet externals. So it's not to say that Fe isn't subjectively emotional, which it is, but simply that it's predominant in E/F > N/S > T types where Fe holds no internal worldview, but instead, meets externals head-on.

For ENFP and INFP instead, some clear examples are Simba, Jasmine, Genie, other Fi like Aladdin ISFP. Very clear Fi types, where Fi is evidenced by strong and static internal roots.

Short Disney typelist. (Need to add more)

Some classic Fe and Fe-secondary looks captured by the animators at Disney.

tenor.gif
Belle-and-Adam-disney-princess-24681982-479-255.gif
<--Belle that is, not Beast
giphy.gif
little-mermaid-flounder-ariel-feet.gif
giphy.gif

There is a significant lack in our comprehension of Feeling as highly gut-oriented, but each Fe/Fi, based in opposite spectra of reality.

Ariel is someone with clear Fe-lead. There are also much better gifs and videos demonstrating these characters.

Here is the most common misconception about ENFJs. All humans have strong subjective values. It's not a function (I post a lot on this subject.) It's not Fi, but a universal characteristic of humans--even Ts put their personal values before reason.
Fe (as defined in the beginning) assists the most in orienting Ariel to her personal feelings, where Fi does so internally for ENFPs.

Fe channeling->Ni Ni:
giphy.gif

misfortuneteller

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Back to the original topic.

Cinderella:
Cinderella - ISFJ 9w1 sx
Prince Charming - ENFJ 3w2 sx/so
Lady Tremaine - ESTJ 3w2 sp/so (She has zero individualist qualities but she has helper qualities towards her daughters.)
Drizella - ESTJ 3w4 sx/so
Anastasia - ESFP 6w7 (It becomes clear that she agreed with her mother out of loyalty in the second movie.)
Fairy Godmother - ESFJ 2w1

Beauty and The Beast:
Belle - INFP 4w5 sp/sx
The Beast - ENTJ 3w4 with a strong wing. (He started out as a pompous git that only cared about image.)
Maurice - INTP 5w4 (He attaches himself a lot to his inventions like a 5w4 would.)
Gaston - ESTP 3w2 so/sx
Lumiere - ESTP 7w6 so/sx
Cogsworth- ISTJ 1w9 sp/so
Mrs. Potts - ESFJ 2w1 so/sp
Chip - ESFP 7w6 so/sx
Wardrobe - ESFJ 3w2 so

Frozen:
Elsa - ISTJ 1w9
Anna - ESFP 6w7 with a heavy wing
Kristoff - ISTP 9w8 sp/sx
Hans - ENTJ 3w2 so/sp (I don't agree that he's an ENFJ. A ENTJ 3w2 can appear to be as charming as an ENFJ.)
Olaf - ENFP 7w6 sx/so

Peter Pan:
Peter Pan - ESTP 7w8 sx/so
Wendy - ESFJ 2w1 sx/so
Tinkerbell - ISFP 4w3 sx
John - ISTJ 5w6 sp/so
Michael - ESFP 6w7 so/sx
Captain Hook - ESTJ cp 6w5
Mr Smee - ISFJ 6w7 sp/so

Alice in Wonderland:
Alice - ENFP 7w6 (She seems to have disintegrated to a 1 in most of the movie.)
Queen of Hearts - ESTJ 8w7 sx/so
King of Hearts - ISFJ 9w1 so/sp
Mad Hatter - ENFP 7w6 so/sx
March Hare - ENTP 7w8
White Rabbit - ISTJ 6w5 sp/so
Caterpillar - INTP 5w4 sp/sx
Cheshire Cat - ENTP 7w6 sx/so
Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum - ENTP 7w8

Oliver & Company:
Oliver - ISFP 6w7 sp/sx
Jenny - ISFJ 6w7
Fagin - ESTP 6w7 sp/so