• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Movies that Capture ENFP/INFP Traits

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Well.. irl he was lost for a while.. on a cloud or something.. check letterman with him on youtube.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
dave chappelle. he seems SP at first, but his sense of humor is SO Ne at it's most perverted :yes:

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
dave chappelle. he seems SP at first, but his sense of humor is SO Ne at it's most perverted :yes:

I was just watching Chapelle last night, and thought I could see LOADS of Ne in many of his skits.

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx

now that you mentioned he does seem quite ENFP to me

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
movies show traits of actors types in their non-verbal behavior
you may look at my list and any movies with these actors

Emectar

MBTI Type
ENFP
Garden State and Forgetting Sarah Marshall are 2 of my favorite movies, and i get a similar feeling when i see them. I think this sort of explains it.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Probably the best example of an INFP I've seen yet is the character Laura Lee from The Outlaw Josey Wales. Eh, maybe not best, since she only has around five lines in the film. Let's just say she's one of the most obvious INFPs I've seen.

Oh, and I think Lone Watie from the same film was probably ENFP.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Gigi Phillips from He's Just Not That Into You is ENFP 6w7

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Ummm..maybe Drew Barrymore's character from Boys on the Side...Thelma and Louise, overall, seems pretty ENFP (maybe ENFJ, too) to me, though I could be wrong.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oh yeah Margot Tennenbaum seems totally INFP to me. Maude from Harold and Maude could very well be an elderly ENFP...that really makes sense.

How about Dharma from "Dharma and Greg"? LOL.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Oooh how about Jodie from "Soap" as a gay male ENFP?

Stéphane in The Science of Sleep might be an INFP, I think.

Michel Gondry's films seem to lend themselves to xNFP characters on the whole.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
INFP
beauty_and_the_beast_1.jpg

ENFP
la+petite+sirene.jpg

KDude

I am the Beauty and the Beast.

I hope that's what you meant :D

And the candlestick guy maybe. I am a teapot.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Sorry to disapoint you, you are just the Beauty.:)

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
INFP
beauty_and_the_beast_1.jpg

ENFP
la+petite+sirene.jpg

I agree about the Little Mermaid...but I think that's common knowledge. She collects shiny things, and desperately longs to be somewhere different than where she's from.

This may be in poor taste, but this reminds me of Disney's Anastasia, and I have reason to believe the real Anastasia Romanov may have been ENFP (even if she didn't actually survive as the myth indicates) because I've read about the Romanov daughters and she seemed like she was quite rumbunctious, flamboyant, and silly...like she had a big personality.

young Anastasia grew into a vivacious and energetic child, described as short and inclined to be chubby, with blue eyes[8] and strawberry-blonde hair.[9] Margaretta Eagar, a governess to the four Grand Duchesses, said one person commented that the toddler Anastasia had the greatest personal charm of any child he had ever seen.[5]

While often described as gifted and bright, she was never interested in the restrictions of the school room, according to her tutors Pierre Gilliard and Sydney Gibbes. Gibbes, Gilliard, and ladies-in-waiting Lili Dehn and Anna Vyrubova described Anastasia as lively, mischievous, and a gifted actress. Her sharp, witty remarks sometimes hit sensitive spots.

ESFP doesn't make sense because of her relative disregard for her physical appearance (compared to her sisters), and ENFJ doesn't work because of her disregard for proper social behavior and rebellion against structure in education.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Nevermind, it wasn't Disney, BUT IT WAS A CARTOON ABOUT A PRINCESS (er...duchess) DAMMIT.