User Tag List

First 23456 Last

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Little Mrs. Sunshine.. The dad (cant think of his name) seemed very ENFP to me.
    Brother seemed INTP.. (no talking neitzsche follower)
    Heroin overdosed grandpa ESFP
    Mom is hard to say..
    Man suffers only because he takes seriously what the gods made for fun - Watts

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalViolet View Post
    And I can't believe no-ones said Anne of Green Gables yet for INFP. She's much too full of sunshine and sweetness for my taste, but she's definitely INFP.
    Totally INFP. Loved those movies growing up.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

The Fisher King ~ Robin Williams ENFP (Real life too)

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    Mom is hard to say..
    Wasn't the dad ESTJ? And the brother seemed IFP, probably N. I could see the uncle being ENFP though.

MBTI
    HUMR
    Enneagram
    6 sx
    Socionics
    iNfp Ni

Quote Originally Posted by Komakino View Post
    Wasn't the dad ESTJ? And the brother seemed IFP, probably N. I could see the uncle being ENFP though.
    Really? At the end, when Olive is dancing and the crowd is horrified, the Dad jumps up on stage with her to help. Seemed very ENFP to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Huxley3112 View Post
    Mom is hard to say..
    There are some characters I would type INFP, but they could be kind of INTP. The brother from Sunshine might be an unhealthy one. You also mentioned Mulder. I mentioned the new Alice. Peter Parker is often brought up as INFP or INTP. Maybe even Neo from the Matrix (and the Oracle is kind of an older type of ENFP character..).

A more optimistic kind of INFP is Romeo. Maybe even Juliet. Except that was a double suicide. Not exactly the best examples of optimism. Forget I mentioned them.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    Billy Zane? I don't recall him having much dialogue to see any N or S, but otherwise, he seemed extroverted to me (in Fe kind of way). If I were to bring socionics into it, he's almost a caricature of the ENFj. The "Actor". I know you'd personally associate a lot aristocratic, diva-like, and elegant behavior to NFs, but it's more typical of Beta NFs/Ni-Fe there.
    I disagree with the last point. Fe is more people focused and seeks unity and acceptance. Fi is more subtle, artistic and seeks beauty and refinement.

I agree, it's subtle. That's why Billy Zane's character didn't seem very Fi. Especially a Fi dom. He's some kind of louder thespian caricature.

As for artists specifically. Anyone can be an artist. Probably one of the best artists (imo) on this site is an ENTJ. One of the best I know offline (as in good enough to sell paintings to Madonna and will have his little spot in art history books) is an ENTP.

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I agree, it's subtle. That's why Billy Zane's character didn't seem very Fi. Especially a Fi dom. He's some kind of louder thespian caricature.

As for artists specifically. Anyone can be an artist. Probably one of the best artists (imo) on this site is an ENTJ. One of the best I know offline (as in good enough to sell paintings to Madonna and will have his little spot in art history books) is an ENTP.
    agreed. the louder thespian type of artist is probably more Fe (personally I think they're kinda weird lol). generally I think of Fe more like musical theatre (over the top feelings, intense emotional reactions to things) and Fi more like opera (conviction, integrity, dramatic heroism)

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

unhealthy and obnoxious enfp Joaquin phoenix in his mockumentary thing...not sure what he is irl
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison