• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Osbourne Cox - Burn After Reading

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
Burn After Reading got really bad reviews. So it's no surprise that I liked it.

I especially liked/understood the charactor of Osbourne Cox.
What do you think his mbti type is?

and the rest

Linda Litzke

Chad Feldheimer

Katie Cox

Harry Pfarrer

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I think Osbourne Cox is probably an STJ of some sort. ISTJ most likely.

And Katie Cox seemed like an ESTJ.

Santosha

MBTI Type
HUMR
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx
I am thinking Osbourne would be

I ~ He was left out of the inner circle jerk at work, and didn't care much for Katie's parties..
N~ He worked as an analyst for CIA, and after quitting he resolved to write a memoir about it.
T~ I can't pinpoint this, and suppose he could be an F by his angry outlashing, but I attribute that to the fact he
was shit canned and his wife was cheating on him. T would probably lash out too, in these circumstances.
J~ He had worked for CIA a long time..

Katie Cox

E~ She was apt to throw parties
S~ She noticed when every detail of Ozzy messing up the house, denting the car, and couldn't grasp some of his
abstract thoughts
T~ She was a cold, calculting bitch.. both to Ozzy and Harry
J~ She wanted Harry to instantly drop his life and comit to her

Harry Pfarrer
E~ He talked to everyone he could, and dated random women all the time
S~ The dildo chair seems more "S" ish.. He was also big on working out
F~ Light hearted funny guy, never getting serious or thinking too much, never used his gun
P~ Lacked any kind of strategy, and always wanted to keep things in the air and changeable

I'm not sure about Linda Litzke and Chad Feldheimer...
I think Linda was probably ESFJ and Chad ESTP

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
N~ He worked as an analyst for CIA, and after quitting he resolved to write a memoir about it.

He could be INTJ, but I don't think this is a good reason to support N. I agree about Katie Cox and Harry Pfarrer, though.

R

ReflecTcelfeR

If anything the memoir would be so he could recall his past (even if it was to 'expose' the CIA for who they were) which seems like an Si-ish action.