• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The INFPs are "fluffy bunnies" who will maul your face off if you piss them off threa

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
clothes_nijntje.jpg

Inherently i AM a little bunny.

but i will rip your face off if you piss me off or hurt someone i love.

grr.

Sol_

MBTI Type
ESTJ
it's need to mention.
NF types in common prefer to use as aggression - hysterics, lying gossips, and intrigues, plus stir up stupid or amoral bulls to fight their enemies. But not honest phisical action, where they are weak as a rule.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
bunny1.jpg

Because we are so FLUFFY! :yes:

My_Sexy_BUnny_Fran_by_sypri.jpg

Don't underestimate teh bunny! :wubbie:

DMG%20Connect_Bunny%20Lick.jpg

We go places nobody wants to!

lop_bunny.jpg

Curious

3432583117_b3abeafc27.jpg

Knuckle up

output.gif

Devastating.

2328698309_bf2682a563.jpg

Awkward...you didn't see that.

Bunny_Charm.jpg

Like a bunny charm

snapshot-cartoon-easter-bunny.gif

Easter was never the same!

chainsawmath.jpg

Neither was maths.

funny-pictures-your-bunny-talks-back.jpg

Dare you to lick me!

rComics_Holdup.jpg

Ingenious

pirate_bunny_comic__daily_life_by_queenofdorks-d25tgoe.jpg

Playful and Caring

ninja_bunnies.jpg

Battle hardened

3310359841_7a814e56d8.jpg

Super powers

And stuff. :cheese:

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
angry-cat-in-pink-rabbit-costume-1.jpg

Do I look like a freakin' bunny rabbit to you?

KDude

it's need to mention.
NF types in common prefer to use as aggression - hysterics, lying gossips, and intrigues, plus stir up stupid or amoral bulls to fight their enemies. But not honest phisical action, where they are weak as a rule.

I think that I might (no promises) convince a very good ESTJ friend to post on this site and fully admit that I had to beat him up once. Heh. He might even add more stories to the mix. Of course, this could just be another "intrigue" of mine. Dupe accounts and such, eh. Because I'm some kind of wily bastard apparently. Far be it from me to have the skill to simply elevate one of my limbs and physically attack someone - no, my cognitive skillset just enables me to participate in intricate plots and gossip. Hmmph!

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Dude, don't feed the troll.

KDude

I don't even know who is a troll anymore. It seems to be that bad.

CrystalViolet

lab rat extraordinaire
MBTI Type
XNFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
:laugh: I know what you mean.

Robopop

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Aww, the wubble INFPs, they be soooo cute.:wubbie:

This is a lie, INFPs are perfect wubble angels, what is this "dark side" you speak of, unless they b playin that trickeration.

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
Aww, the wubble INFPs, they be soooo cute.:wubbie:

This is a lie, INFPs are perfect wubble angels, what is this "dark side" you speak of, unless they b playin that trickeration.

Trickeration?

We has no trickeration!! Promise. Maybe....

:wub:

KDude

I'm just not that cute. Nothing against it. I'm just not one of the people who walks in a room and pulls that off. I'm aware of the type of compliments and observations I get. I'm not beating myself up here or oblivious. Actually, the last girl I tried to date was the epitome of cute. And she liked bunnies. We're both Asian, but she was more "kawaii". She signs her emails like this sometimes..

(\_/)
(x.x)
(")(")

Long story short, she pushed me away at first.. actually called me "evil".. Maybe in a somewhat humorous way. I didn't do anything though. This is fairly normal when I run into cute girls.. I'm the evil guy. Not the bunny. It's the other way around. What the hell am I supposed to make of this when everyone says my type is supposed to be the bunny? X)

I promised myself to not retype again though.

/rantoff

Nijntje

Warflower
MBTI Type
CRZY
Enneagram
4w5
I'm just not that cute. Nothing against it. I'm just not one of the people who walks in a room and pulls that off. I'm aware of the type of compliments and observations I get. I'm not beating myself up here or oblivious. Actually, the last girl I tried to date was the epitome of cute. And she liked bunnies. We're both Asian, but she was more "kawaii". She signs her emails like this sometimes..

(\_/)
(x.x)
(")(")

Long story short, she pushed me away at first.. actually called me "evil".. Maybe in a somewhat humorous way. I didn't do anything though. This is fairly normal when I run into cute girls.. I'm the evil guy. Not the bunny. It's the other way around. What the hell am I supposed to make of this when everyone says my type is supposed to be the bunny? X)

I promised myself to not retype again though.

/rantoff

Your avatar is so kawaii desu!

And for what it's worth, not every INFP male i've known has been a fluffy bunny. But you still give off the kawaii vibe =P

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Fluffy bunny = deception
Its what we want people to think.

Synapse

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
baby-sloth-too-cute-chloeandeddie.com_.jpg

Personally I go for Ninja Sloth, cute if I must!

sloth-8851.jpg

But with claws of Doom!. :D

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
hmmm, can INFJ's be fluffy bunnies too? theres a reason the nickname just abotu everybody calls me in real life is Jerbear...im super cuddly<3

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
No, INFJs do the whole Bambi thing. Elegant, graceful with the whole doe-eyed look.

Curator

Another awesome member.
MBTI Type
eNFP
Enneagram
hmmm, that doesnt sound like me at all, I am anything but elegant and graceful, maybe, based solely on this, I am not really my type! LOL...

Amargith

Hotel California
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4dw
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Then you'll have to go back to Bambi class till you get it right!! :alttongue: