User Tag List

Thread: skins season 5

MBTI
    intp
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx

Default skins season 5

Grace is clearly an infp, dunno about others.

what do you guys think?
    "Where wisdom reigns, there is no conflict between thinking and feeling."
    — C.G. Jung

Read

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

it's too early to tell, all the characters are going to have their own episodes

the metalhead's probably ISTP or INTP

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram

I'm really liking this generation so I'll give it a shot.

Grace - Yep, I can definitely see INFP. She's got that stereotypical INFP dreaminess about her, like she's not quite grounded in the real world.

Rich - ISTP or INTP sounds about right. I think I'd lean slightly towards INTP though because he doesn't really give off any daredevil/risk-loving vibes.

Franky - Tricky. I think she's some kind of NF and seeing how she seems fairly introverted I'd say possibly INFJ?

Alo - ExFP is my best guess at the moment since he's outgoing, fairly laid back and doesn't seem all that responsible.

Nick - I'm going to go for the obvious here and say ESTP. It's debateable how genuine his 'jock' persona is though so I can see maybe an F side that he kind of overcompensates for. Or ESTJ maybe since he's supposedly becomes the protective father/older brother of the group later on.

Mini - ESFJ? I can see a lot of the dark side of that type (emphasis on appearances/social standing, manipulation) in her. The Personality Page says that ESFJs need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves as well which I think applies.

Liv - I think she's an SP and probably not an ISFP but apart from that I'm not sure.

Matty - Pretty confident that he's an ISTP.

Anybody care to revive this thread?

figsfiggyfigs

Quote Originally Posted by Laurasaur View Post
    I'm really liking this generation so I'll give it a shot.

Grace - Yep, I can definitely see INFP. She's got that stereotypical INFP dreaminess about her, like she's not quite grounded in the real world.

Rich - ISTP or INTP sounds about right. I think I'd lean slightly towards INTP though because he doesn't really give off any daredevil/risk-loving vibes.

Franky - Tricky. I think she's some kind of NF and seeing how she seems fairly introverted I'd say possibly INFJ?

Alo - ExFP is my best guess at the moment since he's outgoing, fairly laid back and doesn't seem all that responsible.

Nick - I'm going to go for the obvious here and say ESTP. It's debateable how genuine his 'jock' persona is though so I can see maybe an F side that he kind of overcompensates for. Or ESTJ maybe since he's supposedly becomes the protective father/older brother of the group later on.

Mini - ESFJ? I can see a lot of the dark side of that type (emphasis on appearances/social standing, manipulation) in her. The Personality Page says that ESFJs need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves as well which I think applies.

Liv - I think she's an SP and probably not an ISFP but apart from that I'm not sure.

Matty - Pretty confident that he's an ISTP.
    I actually agree with you!

Grace seems way more like a mellow ENFJ. She probably seems like an INFP because of her enneagram type (9w1).

Franky's an INFP and Mini's a definite unhealthy ESFJ, 3w2.
    I really like cats and food.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

Skins Generation 3

Franky- INFP
    Alo- ENFP
    Rich- ISTP
    Mini- ESTJ
    Liv- ESFP