• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

"24" and Personality Type

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
One of my favorite shows of all time!!!

Jack Bauer: ISTP
Tony Almedia: INFJ
Chloe O'Brien: INTP
David Palmer: ENTJ
Kim Bauer: ISFP
Michelle Dessler: ENTJ
Mike Novick: ISTJ
Bill Buchanan: ENFJ
Audrey Raines: ISFJ
Wayne Palmer: ENFP
Sherry Palmer: INFJ
Curtis Manning: ESTJ
Aaron Pierce: ESFJ
Edgar Stiles: ISFJ
Nina Meyers: ISTP
Charles Logan: ESFP
Karen Hayes: ENTP
Milo Pressman: ISFP
George Mason: ESTJ
Morris O'Brien: INFP
Kate Warner: INTJ
Teri Bauer: ESFJ
Chase Edmunds: ESTP
Martha Logan: ENFP
Tom Lennox: INTP
Nadia Yassir: ISTJ
Ryan Chappelle: ISTJ

Let's discuss. Tell me where you think I'm right and where you think I'm wrong and then I'll offer my reasons for doing so.

Tallulah

Emerging
MBTI Type
INTP
Hee, I just replied in the other thread, but i will here, too. I think you're right on with most of them. I'd have classified Aaron as an introvert, though. He seems like he would truly hate the spotlight. I'd say ISFJ. That's part of why it was fun to see him with Martha; they had the whole opposites dynamic, but shared a core of idealism.

Not sure about Kate Warner...all she seemed to do was cry. I could see her sister, Marie, being INTJ, though.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Okay! Glad to know that I have someone agreeing with me on 24 characters. You are probably right about Aaron being an Introvert.

Kate=INFJ? or ISFJ? then.. I haven't seen the second season in years.

Mondo

Welcome to Sunnyside
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
No one else is a 24 fan?
Surprising...

teslashock

Geolectric
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
One of my favorite shows of all time!!!

Jack Bauer: ISTP
Tony Almedia: INFJ
Chloe O'Brien: INTP
David Palmer: ENTJ
Kim Bauer: ISFP
Michelle Dessler: ENTJ
Mike Novick: ISTJ
Bill Buchanan: ENFJ
Audrey Raines: ISFJ
Wayne Palmer: ENFP
Sherry Palmer: INFJ
Curtis Manning: ESTJ
Aaron Pierce: ESFJ
Edgar Stiles: ISFJ
Nina Meyers: ISTP
Charles Logan: ESFP
Karen Hayes: ENTP
Milo Pressman: ISFP
George Mason: ESTJ
Morris O'Brien: INFP
Kate Warner: INTJ
Teri Bauer: ESFJ
Chase Edmunds: ESTP
Martha Logan: ENFP
Tom Lennox: INTP
Nadia Yassir: ISTJ
Ryan Chappelle: ISTJ

Let's discuss. Tell me where you think I'm right and where you think I'm wrong and then I'll offer my reasons for doing so.

I know this thread is old, but I love 24 too, and I just watched this most recent season. A lot of yours are from a few seasons ago, and I don't remember some of the character so well, but here's my two cents from the most recent season:

Jack Bauer: ESTP (I think he is way too aggressive in this most recent season to ever be an I, but maybe he has inadvertantly evolved into this aggression throughout the years because he notices that it is better at getting things done in the face of counterproductive rules and regulations)

Tony Almeida: ISTP (Where do you get INFJ? He is so chill and easygoing, and his main motivation in the most recent season is money. However, there is some Ni for him because he ultimately sees all that's wrong with the government and dwells on it at times.)

Chloe: INTP (epitome of an INTP, imho)

Allison Taylor: ENTJ

Bill Taylor: INFJ

Olivia Taylor: INTJ

Bill Buchanan: actually have no idea on this one. His character development this season was kind of pissant.

Aaron Pierce: ISFJ

Larry Moss: ESTJ (his interaction with Jack seems to show quintessential ESTJ/ESTP discombobulations)

Renee Walker: ISTJ (Jack diluted her Si in a major way though, and her Te started to show through, but she has a sensitive side due to her tertiary Fi. She only went against the rules when she saw that it worked though.)

Jonas Hodges: ENFJ

Janice: INFP

Shawn: INTJ

24 is lacking a serious P presence.

skycloud86

I'm a big fan of 24 (I even write 24 fanfiction), and I would agree with most of those types, although Chloe seems more INTJ than INTP in my opinion. Also, you would think that people on a Myers-Brigg type forum would know how to spell Nina's surname correctly (no offence, but so many people spell it wrong. Plus, I think the OP copy-pasted it). Talking about Nina, her and Jack are definitely the same type, and ISTP is that type, certainly - they are very similar, although Nina's more of a selfish, darker character whilst Jack is more neither good or bad, but more utilitarian.

Benny

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
If any character is an ISTP its Jack Bauer. What does extroversion have to do with aggression anyway? Nina Miars too.

DiscoBiscuit

Meat Tornado
Enneagram
8w9
Its a little too much America "Fuck Yea" oh no the terrorist has a biological agent again.

jeffcoaster

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
9w1
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Jack Bauer: ISTP (8w9)
Tony Almedia: INFJ (6w5)
Chloe O'Brien: INTP (5w6)
David Palmer: ENFJ (1w2)
Kim Bauer: ISFP (4w3)