• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Famous WWE Wrestlers

SeanMC86

MBTI Type
ESFP
Here is my list off the top of my head for now, and I'd value responses and whatever

Bret Hart-ESFP
Stone Cold Steve Austin-ISTP
Ultimate Warrior-ESTP
Andre the Giant-ENTP
Hulk Hogan-ESFJ
Vince Mc Mahon-ESTJ
Iron Sheik-ESFJ
Ted DiBiase-ENFJ
Hacksaw Jim Duggan-ESFP
Shawn Michaels-ESTP
Undertaker-ISTP 100%
Big Show-ESFJ
Fit Finlay-ISTJ
Jon Cena-ENFP
Edge-ESTP

That's all I can think of now, please rate and expand!!!:party2:

Snuggletron

Reptilian
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I'm probably the only other person here who watches wrestling. The business side of it is interesting. Most are 2-dimensional since that's typically how pro-wrestling works. How about some of the more recent line-up in the company (Kayfabe/in their gimmick):

CM Punk: ESTP
Daniel Bryan: ESFP
AJ Lee: ISTP
Damien Sandow: ENTJ
Dolph Ziggler: ESFP
John Cena: ESFP
Brock Lesnar: ISTP
Kane: INFJ
Mark Henry: ISTJ
Paul Heyman: ENTP
R-Truth: ENFP
Rey Mysterio: ISFP
Sin Cara: BOTC(H)
Triple H: ENTJ

others that aren't in the company or once were:

Raven: ENTP
Iron Sheik: ESFJ and the greatest shooter of all time
Randy Savage: maximum ENFP
Kurt Angle: ESFJ
JBL: ESTJ
Goldust: INFJ
Booker T: ESFJ
The Rock: ESTP
Steve Austin: ESTP
Bossman: ESTJ
Shane McMahon: ENTJ

Murrdogg

What about when Hogan turned Heel (Bad Guy) in WCW and was Hollywood Hogan? Would he be an evil ESFJ or a separate type on it's own? Bret Hart seemed very ISTJ to me. He was the traditional establishment character that matched well against Shawn Michaels when DX first started. It was very much honor and duty vs. chaos and immorality. Or when Bret was in a rivalry vs. Stone Cold Steve Austin. Stone Cold was the rebellious cold-blooded brute and Bret was again the honorable establishment Guardian for the rules.

jixmixfix

Permabanned
STone cold ISTJ all the fucking way hulk hogan ESTP brock lesnar ESTJ