123 Last

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Default Male Thinkers who are really Feelers in Disguise?

I know there are more male feelers out there, but where are they? are they in hiding because they're too sensitive and afraid of what the world might think of their feelings? is anyone else here a male feeler?

Lately I've been seeing posts that reduce feelers to "feelings"..

That might be a problem to begin with. I wouldn't blame someone from "hiding". When to comes to Fi or Fe however, this is all irrelevant. There's no reason that someone would hide. It has nothing to do with stripping away or shaping someone's sense of masculinity.

It is often hard to assign words to the values used to make introverted Feeling judgments since they are often associated with images, feeling tones, and gut reactions more than words. As a cognitive process, it often serves as a filter for information that matches what is valued, wanted, or worth believing in. There can be a continual weighing of the situational worth or importance of everything and a patient balancing of the core issues of peace and conflict in life’s situations. We engage in the process of introverted Feeling when a value is compromised and we think, “Sometimes, some things just have to be said.” On the other hand, most of the time this process works “in private” and is expressed through actions. It helps us know when people are being fake or insincere or if they are basically good. It is like having an internal sense of the “essence” of a person or a project and reading fine distinctions among feeling tones.

The underlined is the thick of it. At least for Fi, it's an internal value system. No one who has that hides it. For better or worse. They could be an artist or some kid who sticks to his inner convictions and doesn't give in to peer pressure or some person who fights for some cause.. whether they're some pacifistic environmentalist OR some aggressive marine. All of them are using Fi and it doesn't mean anything specifically in it's most general form. Not enough to hide from others at least.

ThatGirl

Male feelers trump T guys in bed.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

I am an F dom and totally over emotional..

Observe me.. and understand why some men hide or control this side of themselves.. I used to as well..
    I am just a bit broken right now..
    I look forward to the day when I can compartmentalize my feelings again.

Emotions and testosterone can be pretty volatile.

ThatGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post

Emotions and testosterone can be pretty volatile.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by ThatGirl View Post
    That's why men commit violence way more often that women do..

ThatGirl

You're not really helping the whole pro feeler man thing.

Banned
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    6w5

You're not really helping the whole pro feeler man thing.
    I am explaining why men Control their emotions

MBTI
    entp
    Enneagram

I walked with my gf thru the town the other day and we came by 2 times at a street musician. He was playing a guitar and signing, no song I knew. When we approached him the second time, my girlfriend told me she's going to buy a CD from him. I was surprised but went with her and she got a CD from him. When looking at the CD we found out the music is all his and he has a label that produces his music. He prolly just likes to play in the streets, so he wasnt even a beggar or so.

The thing is, my gf does that not out of the good of her heart, no she does that cause she likes the music and wanted a CD. I am different I wouldnt even have recognized the man while passing by him.

This made me wondering, tho I am generally not a disrespectful being and tho I value human company above all else, this only works so far from me. I am big at exploring theories or ideas that intgrest me but I am not very big at exploring human personalities. I definitly have a gift for understanding a personality before really talking to him, but this gift isnt really developed, it more jumps to concrete assumptions which are often wrong and form a wrong image of a person for me.

My gf is different, she is fundamentally intrest in humans, you could call her a scientist of humanology. To me human studies or psychology just never appealed, I cant even say why they just didnt and I deidnt join this site because I wanted to know more about others, rather more about myself.

I dont necessarily think that you need to be an asshole to be a good T-type, as it is with all things in life, the balance is important and I agree with what KDude said: A F - type just is a F-type. One does probably see it the most in primary F-types.

Feelings are a different story, feelings can have all sorts of motivations and they cant really be a strength of F-types only. There's a quote by Mark Twain I think that goes like: "The man that is ahsamed of the most things, is the most respectable one" and I think this means that feeling and sensitivity have a lot to do with intelligence and your imagination of how it could be for others on the world.

There are many people who can outsmart me in a second by knowing every author to every book once written and think they are intelligent. They are, their intelligence can be compared to that of a harddrive; but to learn the language of F-types and to understand their intelligence that's a challenge, because their intelligence nearly always involves making the toughest and personally most unpleasant decisions in life
    [URL]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tEBvftJUwDw&t=0s[/URL]

Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None

Male feelers trump T guys in bed.
    hahaha, you obviously haven't romantically seen many ENFPs or ESFPs, we're great in bed FP males have a much better sense of sensuality and are better at satisfying their partners. of course, if the feelers you've slept with where underconfident and overly emotional, I can see why you'd say this. your average Casanova or Don Juan is probably an ENFP 7.