User Tag List

First 789

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    remember that one thread where everyone equated feeling with neuroticism? and by "that one thread" I mean this one
    I'm probably neurotic, but I don't equate F with it. It may just be the only sense of stability and sanity that I have.

garbage

Quote Originally Posted by KDude View Post
    I'm probably neurotic, but I don't equate F with it. It may just be the only sense of stability and sanity that I have.
    Then you must cling to your F with every ounce of strength you have. Do not let it slip from your grasp, for to do so is to descend into madness. Despair will quickly follow, resulting in your eventual agonizing and pitiless death.

Quote Originally Posted by bologna View Post
    Then you must cling to your F with every ounce of strength you have. Do not let it slip from your grasp, for to do so is to descend into madness. Despair will quickly follow, resulting in your eventual agonizing and pitiless death.
    That's not what I meant. I'm just saying that someone's dominant function isn't likely to be that neurotic (or lets hope at least). I'm quite able to take the passenger seat though when others are more on top of some things. I would be neurotic if I tried to make Fi handle everything. Which I don't. Sounds exhausting anyways, and I'm lazy tbh. I'll "outsource" plenty to an ETJ, for example. I might even reshape/educate some of my positions according to some information they have (and that goes for other extroverted perspectives too). I have a stronger inclination to apply my inner world to the outer, but that doesn't mean I'm neurotic or clinging.