User Tag List

First 45678 Last

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    6w5

Quote Originally Posted by Coriolis View Post
    How so? This is quite a generalization. Can you provide some examples or explain the basis for this?
    I think it's simply the pressure of the gender archetype. For example, in my experience, even the thinker-womans I met smile significantly more than the thinker men and generally aren't that aloof. They often have , let's say, an "surface-F" to not seem too anormal. The F-Males I know on the other hand, aren't often that cuddly etc., they often seem to have a "surface-T". Still, they show their emotions by the decisions they make rather than the "obvious signs". Though one could say this is a form of denial. I observed this attitude especially in people of whom I think they have quite a strong Si, what makes imho relatively much sense. Males with a clear lack of Si-ENFP- show f.e. their emotions very much alike to the way females show theirs, and vice-versa ENTP-females are often quite manly.Though I just have this theory and my observations, but unfortunately no empirical data.
    They say I only think in form of crunching numbers.....
    -Fall Out Boy

MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    9w1 sx/so

Quote Originally Posted by Elfboy View Post
    hahaha, you obviously haven't romantically seen many ENFPs or ESFPs, we're great in bed FP males have a much better sense of sensuality and are better at satisfying their partners. of course, if the feelers you've slept with where underconfident and overly emotional, I can see why you'd say this. your average Casanova or Don Juan is probably an ENFP 7.
    you ought to reread what she actually wrote.
    There can’t be any large-scale revolution until there’s a personal revolution, on an individual level. It’s got to happen inside first.
    -Jim Morrison

I drink your milkshake. Thessaly's Avatar
    MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I once went on a camping trip with a bunch of men aged 24-30 and they listened to Garth Brooks and talked about their feelings all night long. It never ended. I was so let down. I finally hangout with the boys and they turned out to be girls. I hope I never have to experience that again. Was so utterly disappointing.
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Senior Member Survive & Stay Free's Avatar
    MBTI
    ESTJ
    Enneagram
    9 so/sx

Feelers in Disguise!!

Epiphany

Quote Originally Posted by Thessaly View Post
    I once went on a camping trip with a bunch of men aged 24-30 and they listened to Garth Brooks and talked about their feelings all night long. It never ended. I was so let down. I finally hangout with the boys and they turned out to be girls. I hope I never have to experience that again. Was so utterly disappointing.
    Isn't that terrible? Guys have feelings too. Who would've thought that men would lower themselves to the status of women by having emotions?

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

Quote Originally Posted by Mask Manifest View Post
    Isn't that terrible? Guys have feelings too. Who would've thought that men would lower themselves to the status of women by having emotions?
    Should I send you an invite to the next camp out?
    With dreamers, pure and simple, the imagination remains a vaguely sketched inner affair. It is not embodied in any aesthetic or practical invention. Reverie is the equivalent of weak desires. Dreamers are the aboulics of the creative imagination.

Epiphany

Should I send you an invite to the next camp out?
    No thanks. I don't like country music.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

That's too bad. They'll need another INFP to fill my silent and brooding campfire seat.

MBTI
    3h50
    Socionics
    ILE

That's what guys do on camping trips. It's OK, because you're away from judgmental civilization, and judgmental women. We're human too, you know.

MBTI
    xNFP
    Enneagram
    3w4

I DON'T BELIEVE IT.