• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type is Paula Abdul?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
[youtube=FeC4c_CjFSI]Paula Abdul. What type is she?[/youtube]

What type is Paula Abdul? I think she's an ESFJ 9w8 Sx/So. What's your mind?

chihuahuasrluv

MBTI Type
infp
Enneagram
4w3
She's very much a Sensor and a Feeler. ESFJ fits very well , but I could see someone saying ESFP too. She's more a mommy bear though.

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I could say introvert. Perhaps ISFJ. Not fully in comfort with talking about matters that might seem more personal to avoid wrong judgement in a bad light. She pauses to think a bit during her speech quite often as well as before she starts to say something. Not very expressive at all. Assuming she is a good communicator as she puts it it seems that would refer more to one on one talks. Perhaps good at playing the therapist position to others with problems.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ENFJ. she seems S because of her interest in other people.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Then why is she N?

she's definitely FJ, but she doesn't seem SJ to me at all (much to open ended and subjective, and no real emphasis on rules)

Oaky

Travelling mind
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
she's definitely FJ, but she doesn't seem SJ to me at all (much to open ended and subjective, and no real emphasis on rules)
Hmmm, I see. Though I think differently. I believe you might bear a smaller ranged view of what 'SJ' means. Emphasis on rules bears it's stereotype on the focus towards them adhering to more traditional methods. Careful of the thoughts on the temperaments. Adhering to one of 4 categories does not make you their descriptions. Paula is generally down to earth. She would perhaps be one to roll her eyes when you start her on your idealistic fantasies or theoretical displays. I would still base against her likely to being N.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp

...and of course SJs are by defenition close minded and rigid enforcer of traditional rules? No, not necessarly, this is a cliché. Otherwise she's grounded and down to heart and more focused on "ordinary things". Her life, from a popular cheerleader to a superstar is a stereotypical ESFJ path. I could see ISFJ though. Like Chihuahua's I could'nt see anything other than an SF type for her. She's also qui maternalistic, as she said, and clearly FJ as you put it. SFJ though. Not sure about the I/E, maybe we think she's an I because she's a 9. At the same time, she seems energised by other people, more likely to be a shy extrovert than an introvert, I think.

Elfboy

Certified Sausage Smoker
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
...and of course SJs are by defenition close minded and rigid enforcer of traditional rules? No, not necessarly, this is a cliché. Otherwise she's grounded and down to heart and more focused on "ordinary things". Her life, from a popular cheerleader to a superstar is a stereotypical ESFJ path. I could see ISFJ though. Like Chihuahua's I could'nt see anything other than an SF type for her. She's also qui maternalistic, as she said, and clearly FJ as you put it. SFJ though. Not sure about the I/E, maybe we think she's an I because she's a 9. At the same time, she seems energised by other people, more likely to be a shy extrovert than an introvert, I think.
bold: please don't put words in my mouth
she seems more like a 2 to me. but I haven't exactly seen a lot of her.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
Paula is an ISFP, both from what I've observed of her personality AND using V.I.