• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Soul Calibur

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
I was wondering why no one ever attempted to make one for this game, so I decided I would! :biggrin:

So I'll start, just to name a few:

Raphael Sorel: INTJ

Voldo: ISTJ

Yun-Seong: ESFP

Spamtar

Ghost Monkey Soul
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
I always saw Voldo as more of an Intj. He is apparently blind thus the needed use of intuition and he is creepy in a way like INTJs kinda are.
voldo.jpg

Thunderbringer

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
6w7
Sophitia - ISFJ
Cassandra - ESTP
Talim - INFP
Setsuka - ISTP
Siegfried - INTJ
Kilik - ESFP
Xianghua - ENFJ
Ivy - INTJ
Rock - ISFP
Tira - INTP

Savage Idealist

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Originally posted by spamtar
I always saw Voldo as more of an Intj. He is apparently blind thus the needed use of intuition and he is creepy in a way like INTJs kinda are.

He's to loyal and obedient to his dead master and will do anything to protect his master's treasure, seems more like an obsessive SJ if anything.

Originally posted by Thunderbringer
Sophitia - ISFJ
Cassandra - ESTP
Talim - INFP
Setsuka - ISTP
Siegfried - INTJ
Kilik - ESFP
Xianghua - ENFJ
Ivy - INTJ
Rock - ISFP
Tira - INTP

Agree with most of them, but why ESFP for Kilik?

ZPowers

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
5w4
voldo.jpg

Plus it's a well established fact that INTJs love codpieces and fetish suits.