• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

steven tyler...esfp? enfp?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
or something else...i feel like i see fi in him and he seems to be an ep probably type 7...what do you think?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Jack Nitzsche, an e54 sx/sp infp, produced some of their more popular albums (Sticky Fingers? Correct me if I'm wrong).

Imagine he likely wouldn't act so restless at 189 years old if he were e4.

I tend to lump him in with the Mick Jaggers, David Johansens, so for my first public pop I'd say, while listening to an interview,

yeah, sx/sp e76 enfp.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Nevermind, ha, I'm listening to a Jagger interview.

Correction pending.

My final answer depends on how strongly you relate, stacking-wise. Seems more sx/so than sx/sp.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
What's this Joe Perry guy? Seems socionics delta. e5 istp?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I think at this point, it isn't his mbti or etype that're in question as both are pretty obvious, but stacking's up in the air.

sx enfps out there would ya verify for us?

Lady_X

MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
i'm a sx enfp and he seems it to me that's why i asked but i don't know any esfps really so just thought i'd ask...also maybe he's 4w3 but i'm thinking 7w6 or 7w8 a bit more. i've been watching him on american idol and he seems to have such the bleeding heart...mad empathy thing that i relate too but still kinda out there and random...he seems a bit philosophical as well...in that enfp hippyish way...know what i mean?

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8lC-RMr1FUA is what I'm using.

sx/so e78 enfp, yeah. Expresses himself with a frankness that's either primarily 3 or with an 8 wing, so that rules out e76. An e78 would be more bombastic/expansive concerning worldly goals/possessions through maybe a more subtle/cheerful form of domination than an e87 would tend towards (Tyler's all-consuming abominable snowman/bugs bunny attitude), whereas an e34 would, similarly, invest spontaneous energy in perfecting their self-image and thus appear more self-contained. Good catch.