• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Marv from SinCity.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
"is that the best you can do, you pansies"
hahaha!

Coolest guy around.

What is hes type you think?

And what about Hartigan..

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I think Marv may have been ISFP and Hartigan ISTJ.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Cool. i think istj for hartigan myself..

But feeler on Marv? skeptical.. Whats the reason for that?

KDude

ESTP or ESFP. Not sure which. A lot of his passion and stokeness kind of revolves around a crazy Se rather than Fi though. By circumstance, he's a screwed, disfigured, and lonely guy, but he seemed extroverted to me.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Marv is an ISTP, Hartigan is an ISTJ.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
What makes him a P?

KDude

He was pretty hyper thrill seeking. Marv's part was a pretty visceral 10 minutes of film.. He's like some caveman, who loved just action-in-of-itself. There's nothing particularly cautious or preserving or orderly about his viewpoint.

"This is blood for blood and by the gallon. These are the old days, the bad days, the all-or-nothing days. They're back! There's no choice left. And I'm ready for war."

Dwight: "Most people think Marv is crazy. He just had the rotten luck of being born in the wrong century. He'd be right at home on some ancient battlefield swinging an axe into somebody's face. Or in a Roman arena, taking his sword to other gladiators like him. They woulda tossed him girls like Nancy back then."

Not very ISTJ-ish (I don't think ISTP though either.. If anything, Clive Owen may be one).

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
No. Clive Owen's character is an ISTJ, possibly INTJ. Not P at all.

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I only say F on Marv because he was sentimental about Goldie. ISTP would be my other guess.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I only say F on Marv because he was sentimental about Goldie. ISTP would be my other guess.

He's sentimental about Goldie. Not sentimal as a general rule. He is a thinker then.

ISTJs are officially cooler than ISTPs then. Both he and Hartigan are probably my favorite characters in the comic.

ISTJs are cool. But I find Hartigan and Dwight quite boring in comparaison to Marv. Especially Dwight who is too serious and controlled and concerned about "doing the right thing". Myo is an ESTP also, but I think my favourite character is Gail, and she's ESTP.

Killjoy

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
ISTJs are cool. But I find Hartigan and Dwight quite boring in comparaison to Marv. Especially Dwight who is too serious and controlled and concerned about "doing the right thing". Myo is an ESTP also, but I think my favourite character is Gail, and she's ESTP.

I would've gussed Miho was ISTP. I mean, a mute ESTP? Really?

Orangey

Blah
MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
6w5
I would've gussed Miho was ISTP. I mean, a mute ESTP? Really?

Actually, this is a good point of comparison for those of you saying Marv is an ISTP. Miho, a clear ISTP, likes to kill for the fun of it. She's a wanton killer. Marv, on the other hand, only seems to kill when he thinks it's avenging or protecting somebody.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shit. I actually meant ISTP for Miho. As for Marv, he's like Miho, he loves violence for the sake of ulta-vilolence and is not very concerned about protection of people, outside of his own self and only one love. Difference could be that Miho may be a 5 and Marv a 7w8.

Rex

MBTI Type
INTJ
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I was going to say type 8..