• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Eno/Robert Smith/Jaz Coleman/Liz Fraser

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
sp/so e65 intj?
sp/so e45 infj
sx/sp e19 intj
so/sp e45 entp?? infp doesn't seem to fit (wouldn't that be strange?).

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Okay, here's my take on

Robert Smith sp/so (seems reasonable) e4w5 infp - he's like the poster child
Liz Fraser - ISFP!!! so/sp e4w5 seems right.

These quotes say FiSe to me:

Fraser sees making music as inseparable from her emotions. She has always struggled to write lyrics, she says, but suddenly something will click and she "goes with the sound and the joy" – that's why she sings sounds and words that have no meaning, of which she can only make sense later. As she puts it, "I can't act. I can't lie."

"I live in here," she explains, exasperatedly, pointing at her head. "And it's difficult. I drift with every sensation. At times I'm OK, and at other times I'm such a rubout. My mind just whirrs or stops. There's no middle ground."

Source: http://www.guardian.co.uk/music/2009/nov/26/cocteau-twins-elizabeth-fraser-interview

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I'm pulling the "I know someone who resembles ________ so they're the same type" card, because I do.

Can't say I'm all that interested in learning more about him.

A few esfps I know are really into Smith and Mark Mothersborough, who is presumably so/sp e54 infj, like how my intj buddy goes to wrestling events at neighborhood bars to check out estp fighters.

I'll probably come around concerning Liz in a year, at which time I'll let you know.

OrangeAppled

Sugar Hiccup
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
The Devo guy as so/sp e54 infj makes way more sense than INFJ for Robert Smith.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
Maybe indy would take the time to confirm isfp.

WHERE ARE YOU.

Thalassa

Permabanned
MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx
Robert Smith is an INFP E4.

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
so/sp
I can't decide which I'm laughing over more: your avatar or response.

"Bouncing orange cathead gives over the air sex advice 9-12 weeknights."