• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Colin Firth

Lotr246

Great actor. He should win the Oscar this year. INFJ or INTP are some guesses...leaning towards former. Enneagram type?

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lOrHV_MpYuk"][/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cx9UcXCXvCM"][/YOUTUBE]

chatoyer

MBTI Type
eNfP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Yes, very subtle actor, all in the eyes........and dashing for an almost 50 year old! Old school gentleman type, unique that way--he's a man, he towers over these American actors who are just boys (Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Jude Law). He is Mr. Darcy, and Mark Darcy, which would be INTJ. But the actor? I don't know! I think he's more warm and sociable than a typical INTJ.....

rav3n

Yes, very subtle actor, all in the eyes........and dashing for an almost 50 year old! Old school gentleman type, unique that way--he's a man, he towers over these American actors who are just boys (Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, Jude Law). He is Mr. Darcy, and Mark Darcy, which would be INTJ. But the actor? I don't know! I think he's more warm and sociable than a typical INTJ.....
I agree with all of this except that Jude Law isn't American but he is a boy.

chatoyer

MBTI Type
eNfP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I agree with all of this except that Jude Law isn't American but he is a boy.

You're right! My larger point is that the masculine actor seems to be a dying archetype, we either have boys as listed above or masculine bully types (Russell Crowe, Christian Bale), but a masculine genteman good guy? Where is he? I was born in the wrong era!

MBTI Type
INFJ
oh, he is such a gorgeous actor..... really someone different...... I also agree on that he almost always plays INTJs or ISTJs...(even though I'd say he plays an INFx in A Single Man).but.....watching him in interviews makes me think that he is rather an F........ I feel I can relate to him, not just to what he says, but how he says it, to his gestures, his eye movements etc..... so.... I think he could very well be an INFJ :)...but....I'm biased, I'll admit that......

SStrange1

MBTI Type
INFJ
Okay, I feel like Colin Firth is INFP. I don't have super compelling evidence for this...but doesn't he give that cute/sweet/emotionally intelligent INFP vibe?

Ingrid in grids

I see Fe and N, in some combination. Then again I'm blinded by the enormous crush I have on him. Absolute crumpet.

Viridian

MBTI Type
IsFJ

I'd peg him, at the very least, as an IxxJ - he's quite controlled and keeps trying to organize his thoughts out loud. :thinking:

chatoyer

MBTI Type
eNfP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I do think he is an NF IRL, but I prefer him playing a stiff, stilted NT type!!!:wubbie: