User Tag List

First 34567 Last

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    ^ Well if he is not an extrovert he is an INFJ? That is a possibility. And some other members had mentioned it before (in this thread). But his group oriented nature and his desperate NEED to be the leader, the decision maker and the most engaging coversationalist in the group would point out that he is an Extrovert.

He attacked all the other members when they launched a coup as I recall.
    Yes, I like the idea of the INFJ. That could explain why he cumulate a dominant Ni, introversion and at the same time, a good master of social dynamic. I really feel that I could be like him if i let the dark side of my Ni and my Fe express. And elsewhere, Alex express his dark ISTP side by his dark Ti and Se side in some sort. He always consider things on his own, and seems more chart-the-course than in-charge and so, I don't think he an ENFJ at all. I also think he is a 5w4 integrated in 8, and probably an sx/so.
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

MBTI
    ISTP
    Enneagram
    8w7

I think he's ESTP. He's not a planner, not organized, not methodical, in the moment, impulsive, charming, leader but not ambitious, totally go with the flow, and do whatever he wants whenever. There's no structure with him at all. He skips school every day and doesn't work. He's just a thrill seeking hedonist with a lust for violence. How is he remotely an F? Show me one J characteristic. Tell me whats intuitive about him besides appreciating classical music.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    Socionics
    ILI

My opinion: Alex is a fictional sociopathic character created by Anthony Burgess, who was an INFJ.

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Benny View Post
    I think he's ESTP. He's not a planner, not organized, not methodical, in the moment, impulsive, charming, leader but not ambitious, totally go with the flow, and do whatever he wants whenever. There's no structure with him at all. He skips school every day and doesn't work. He's just a thrill seeking hedonist with a lust for violence. How is he remotely an F? Show me one J characteristic. Tell me whats intuitive about him besides appreciating classical music.
    +1000
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

MBTI
    ISFJ

I saw the movie ages ago so I don't quite recall, but yeah definitely ETP.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    5w6

Protip: The british version of the book had a 21st chapter that detailed Alex after he "grows up" marries, gets a job and has a family. It details that he simply got bored with being such a violent maniac.

I might add that both the book and the movie(the book moreso) implied that a large portion of alexs generation was just as amoral and violent as he was. These two things point to him perhaps not being a simple sociopath but just a desensitized and impulsive teenager.
    Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh? wgah'nagl fhtagn

MBTI
    INTJ

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    I'd say Alex is an ENTJ with well-developed Ni or an INTJ with well-developed Te. When he listens to Ludwig van in his room, he's got Ni written all
    Damn, Uber, get your Myers Briggs shit together.

Did Alex had intricate plans? Grand schemes of strategy? Followed any perticular set of ethos or ideologies? No? Then take your poor guess and gtfo.

Little Alex was an ESTP.

Edit: I haven't read the entire thread, because judging by previous "Guess his type" threads I know it will enrage me and make me punch my monitor. But just in case anyone is claiming Alex to be anything other than ESTP - you don't know wtf you are talking about.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Damn, Uber, get your Myers Briggs shit together.

Did Alex had intricate plans? Grand schemes of strategy? Followed any perticular set of ethos or ideologies? No? Then take your poor guess and gtfo.

Little Alex was an ESTP.

Edit: I haven't read the entire thread, because judging by previous "Guess his type" threads I know it will enrage me and make me punch my monitor. But just in case anyone is claiming Alex to be anything other than ESTP - you don't know wtf you are talking about.
    Not to damper your zeal but Little Alex. Especially the Alex from the book. Seemed a bit more contemplative than most ESTPs I have run across. The hijinxs he is involved in when comitting addrenaline pumping crimes and partaking in the narcotic milk however makes him come across more ESTP at those moments.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    INTJ

Books are for dorks, spamtar. I just watch movies.
    Listen to me, baby, you got to understand, you're old enough to learn the makings of a man.

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

How about the other Droogs? from the little that was disclosed about Georgie I would say he is an ESTJ. Perhaps if we were able to calibrate the interactions with different types we would get a more clear picture of Alex as well as the other characters.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"