User Tag List

First 23456 Last

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    The most sure thing anyway is that Alex DeLarge is a Chaotic Evil.
    Well I believe we can all agree on the point made that he is indeed a psychopath.

You too Orangey?

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    Well I believe we can all agree on the point made that he is indeed a psychopath.

You too Orangey?
    Well yeah.
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Permabanned
    MBTI
    ISFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    Thanks mom.

Don't overinterpret the tone of my posts.
    You're welcome cupcake, now don't forget your lunch!

Riva

^ Well good. That would probably answer why he is so impulsive, chaotic and violent. This could also be used to explain that just because of the traits explained it does not imply he is a ExTP type for sure?

Edit -

But one thing is for sure. He is a Exxx.

Now lets fill in the blanks.

Is he a sensor or an intuitive?
    Some of his non-psychopathic traits as his artistic, out of the world, lost in his head and poetic behaviour could be described by his intuition. Especially Ni.

So That would sum things up to - ENxJ????

So Fe vs Te it is -
    What would a Te dom expect from that type of ambition. He does not seem to be focused at all (not determined and does not seem to have targets). He wants to do what he feels like doing. He wants to follow his passions. Does not seem to be money minded, and like I said, he just does what he likes (not out of the blue, but daily and methodically). Now that sounds like an 'F' type to me. A Te dom would be much more focused.

(A counter argument could be brought up by saying psychopaths aren't long term planners. Therefore he could be a ENTJ but his mental condition prevents him from acting out his MBTI personality.)

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by JTG1984 View Post
    You're welcome cupcake, now don't forget your lunch!
    Off topic
    She's pretty cute. Believe me you don't want to be her mother. Step out of the mother vibe and start hitting on her. Maybe she likes you?

MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Naw he is not a psychopath...just a kid trying to have a little fun.

In the book/movie Alex also injests narcotic laced milk while he is out with his friends being a vicious. Perhapss this amalgamation creates variations in his personality type at different times in the story.
    I redact everything I have written or will write on this forum prior to, subsequent with and or after the fact of its writing. For entertainment purposes only and not to be taken seriously nor literally.

Quote Originally Posted by Edgar View Post
    Spamtar - a strange combination of boorish drunkeness and erudite discussions, or what I call "an Irish academic"

MBTI
    ESTP
    Enneagram
    6w5
    Socionics
    SLE

Quote Originally Posted by Curzon View Post
    So Fe vs Te it is -
    What would a Te dom expect from that type of ambition. He does not seem to be focused at all (not determined and does not seem to have targets). He wants to do what he feels like doing. He wants to follow his passions. Does not seem to be money minded, and like I said, he just does what he likes (not out of the blue, but daily and methodically). Now that sounds like an 'F' type to me. A Te dom would be much more focused.

(A counter argument could be brought up by saying psychopaths aren't long term planners. Therefore he could be a ENTJ but his mental condition prevents him from acting out his MBTI personality.)
    You're confusing passion with impulse. What you've said points to Se not Fe. He could very well be ESTP (which would provide for your precious Fe as well.)
    Artes, Scientia, Veritasiness

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Orangey View Post
    You're confusing passion with impulse. What you've said points to Se not Fe. He could very well be ESTP (which would provide for your precious Fe as well.)

He wants to do what he feels like doing. He wants to follow his passions.
    Well that does sound like Se.

Hmmm...

ENFJs and ESTPs do have the same functions. Not in the same order but functions are the same.

Edit -

Well he does seem to have well developed Ni. Maybe not a dom but surely a well utilized function. Secondary probably.

Unfortunately that would bring us back to square one - ENxJs.

Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp

But one thing is for sure. He is a Exxx.

Why are you so sure he is E?
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

Chaotic Neutral

E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

"I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

"Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

Riva

^ Well if he is not an extrovert he is an INFJ? That is a possibility. And some other members had mentioned it before (in this thread). But his group oriented nature and his desperate NEED to be the leader, the decision maker and the most engaging coversationalist in the group would point out that he is an Extrovert.

He attacked all the other members when they launched a coup as I recall.