• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Simpsons Characters

nomadic

mountain surfing
MBTI Type
enfp
i loved the 90's simpsons. then something happened... think the 90s writers went to family guy or something.

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Smithers is ISFJ; Sideshow Bob is hella INTJ.

Krusty is ESTP. Short-sighted, scheming, a real showman. I don't know how you got N or J for him.

Mr. Burns is definitely NTJ; I lean toward ENTJ more than INTJ, but this one is debatable.

Also Ralph Wiggum is ISFP, and I think Otto may be ESFP. He's very forwardly friendly, and not in that I'm-an-ISFP-male-and-I-socially-overcompensate-for-my-introversion kind of way, either. It's more genuine, more natural.

And god wow it doesn't get more ESFJ than Ned Flanders, does it? ;)

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Given the mob of available characters, I thought I'd extend type to a few lesser-known profiles:

Here are some revisions to my earlier suggestions:

Comic Book Guy - iNTJ
Dr. Frink - ENTP
Ned Flanders - EsFJ
Martin Prince - iNTP
Kodos/Kang - ENTJ
Groundskeeper Willie - ISFJ
Patty / Selma Bouvier - ISTJ / ISTP
Waylon Smithers - ISxx (SimulatedWorld brings up an interesting ISFJ possibility...)

Duffman - ESFJ
Nelson Muntz - ESTP
Apu Nahasapeemapetilon - ENFJ
Dr. Nick Riviera - ESTP
Lionel Hutz - ESFP
Krusty the Clown - ESTP
Sideshow Bob - INTJ
Mayor Joe Quimby - ESTP
Dr. Julius Hibbert - ENFJ

Kirk Van Houten - ISFP
Lunchlady Doris - ISTP
Dolphin (Dolph) Starbeam - ISTP
Kearney Zzyzwicz - ESTP
Hank Scorpio - ENTJ (Easily the clearest example of world-domination seeking ENTJ)
Disco Stu - eSFP
Fat Tony D'Amico - ISTP
Moe Szyslak - ISTP

Ralph Wiggum - ENFP (Ralph is an N. "I made Bart in my pants"; "Oh Boy! Sleep! That's when I'm a Viking!"

simulatedworld

Freshman Member
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Haha, well, based solely on the fact that I don't even recognize half of those character names, I'm forced to conclude that Night knows a lot more about the Simpsons than I do, and so I will politely concede Ralph's N-ness. You sure he's not INFP, though?

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
Haha, well, based solely on the fact that I don't even recognize half of those character names, I'm forced to conclude that Night knows a lot more about the Simpsons than I do, and so I will politely concede Ralph's N-ness. You sure he's not INFP, though?

It's possible; actually probably more likely than ENFP, as the majority of his fantasy sequences are derived from some internal Ralph-ism.

Ralph is very likely an INFP. Good call.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
Bart does not seem extroverted. In fact, NONE of the Simpsons family members are extroverted. They're all introverts, if you really watch the show closely, you can tell that they're all introverted.

Agnes Skinner: ESFJ.

Hell no. F in Agnes? I don't see it at all, she always makes crude comments and says whatever she wants to, without considering people's feelings.

An INTJ. His breaking point was so ESFP (impulsive and reckless).

Yeah, definitely. Good point.

I still think Homer is a fellow ISFP. He seems to usually dislike social situations, he just ends up thrown into a lot of them. Most of the time he'd rather just be on the couch watching the game, having a beer.

I definitely agree. Homer's not an extrovert, some people just like to throw him in that category because he's fun. In truth, Homer's an ISFP.

deleted
Yes_guy.png

YYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS???

YYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSS!!!

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
How about the sea captain?

captain_mad.gif

I'm really thinking INTJ.

Night

Boring old fossil
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
5/8
The Sea Captain?

Probably ESxP. He's pretty vocal (and focused) on examining his life as a sea captain/sailor. His concentration (and outward conversation style) is singularly centered on this theme.

Why do you think INTJ?

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
The Sea Captain?

Probably ESxP. He's pretty vocal (and focused) on examining his life as a sea captain/sailor. His concentration (and outward conversation style) is singularly centered on this theme.

Why do you think INTJ?

Well, he seems to not regularly hang out with the other residents of Springfield. He sort of does his own thing, by the sea and he doesn't talk much, I feel he's an introvert. He's a fairly rational person, at least that's what it seems like, that's why I gave him the T. And he's imaginative, and usually seems like he's in his own little world, thus the N. The J/P is questionable and up in the air. I could see him as INT_, he just seems that way.

NewEra

MBTI Type
I
How can you be so sure? :D

Well...

he's always smiling at people, and very enthusiastic and energetic, so I would say he's surely an E.

N, he just seems very Nish and not Sish.

P, he's quite a spontaneous fellow and seems to pop up at the most random places.

It's sort of hard to analyze him closely because he doesn't show up in many episodes. Why, what type do you think he is?

He can't say no, so he's not a T.