• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

The Simpsons Characters

7ayin

MBTI Type
INFJ
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp
Homer Simpson - ESFP
Marge Simpson - IxFP
Bart Simpson - ESTP
Lisa Simpson - INFP
Maggie Simpson - INF-ant 😜

Patty B - INTJ
Selma B - INFP

Mr. Burns - ENTJ
Mr. Smithers - ENFJ

Moe - IxTP
Barney - ENTP
Lenny - ExFJ
Carl - Paranoid Schizophrenic

Seymour Skinner - INTP
Edna Crabapple - ENTP
Milhouse - xNFx
Nelson Muntz - ESTJ
Groundskeeper Willie - ExTJ

Ned Flanders - ISFJ

Possibly more to come. Thoughts? A lot of it was based on relationship dynamics.

Iamde123

MBTI Type
INTx
Enneagram
1w5
No offence, but she is the whiny, annoying bitch of the show

L

LadyLazarus

Bart-ESTP
Lisa-INFJ
Homer-ESFP(?)
Marge-ISFJ
Maggie-ISFP

Burns-INTJ(as hell)
Smithers-ISFJ

Flanders-ESFJ

Skinner-ISTJ
Chalmers-ESTJ
Willie-ISTP

Milhouse-INFP

Doomkid

Homer - ESFP
Marge - ISFJ
Maggie - INTP
Lisa - INFJ
Bart - ISFP(5 years)...ESTP(10 years)

Milhouse - ISFP/INFP (not sure)
Nelson - ESTP
Ned Flanders - ESFJ
Burns - ENTJ
Ralph - ISTP

Dr. Hibbert - ENFJ
Reverend Lovejoy - ISTJ
Dr. Nick Riviera - ENTP
Sideshow Bob - INTJ
Jessica Lovejoy - ENFP (pretty evil one)
Milhouse's mom - ESTJ

Moe - ... no idea

Such Irony

Honor Thy Inferior
MBTI Type
INtp
Enneagram
5w6
Instinctual Variant
sp/so
Homer - ESFP yes
Marge - ISFJ yes
Maggie - INTP can she be typed? She doesn't really do much indicative of type in the episodes?
Lisa - INFJ yes
Bart - ISFP(5 years)...ESTP(10 years) yes

Milhouse - ISFP/INFP (not sure) not sure either, leaning slightly towards INFP
Nelson - ESTP either that or ESTJ
Ned Flanders - ESFJ either that or ISFJ
Burns - ENTJ yes
Ralph - ISTP I think INFP

Dr. Hibbert - ENFJ yes
Reverend Lovejoy - ISTJ possibly
Dr. Nick Riviera - ENTP possibly
Sideshow Bob - INTJ not sure
Jessica Lovejoy - ENFP (pretty evil one) don't remember her
Milhouse's mom - ESTJ don't know

Moe - ... no idea I guess ISTP but I could be wrong

plastic ciel

MBTI Type
ISFP
Enneagram
8w9
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Homer ESFP
Marge ISFJ
Lisa INFJ
Bart ESTP

Reverend Lovejoy INTJ
Ned ESFJ
Krusty ENTJ
Maude ISFP

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Flanders esfj or infp 2w1 sp so
Burn intj
His assistant infp

KitchenFly

Homer 9w1 INFJ Sx/So
Marge 9w1 INFP So/Sx

Lisa 3w2 ISTJ
Bart 6w5 INTJ
Nelson 8w9 ESFJ
Mil house 5w4 INTP

Need Flanders 5w6 INFTP
principle Skinner ESTP

Moe 4w5 ENTP (Sx/Sp ?)
Crusty 4w5 ENTP (Sx/So ?)

Sideshow bob 4w5 So/Sx

Mr Berns INTP 4w5 Sp/Sx

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
Homer 9w1 INFJ Sx/So
Marge 9w1 INFP So/Sx

Lisa 3w2 ISTJ
Bart 6w5 INTJ
Nelson 8w9 ESFJ
Mil house 5w4 INTP

Need Flanders 5w6 INFTP
principle Skinner ESTP

Moe 4w5 ENTP (Sx/Sp ?)

Sideshow bob 4w5 So/Sx

Mr Berns INTP 4w5 Sp/Sx
Why do you say bart is intj and homer an infj

MBTI Type
ESTP
Enneagram
IDK
Instinctual Variant
sx/so

Has he even watched The Simpsons before?

This is my opinion on the main characters:

Homer- ESFP (I think ISFP over ESFP. I see him using more Se than Fi).
Marge- ISFJ (or ESFJ, I see her using a lot of Si and Fe)
Lisa- INFJ (though, you could argue INTJ for her, Ni dom either way).
Bart- ESTP (you could argue ENTP for creativity, but I think he uses Se-Ti over Ne-Ti- He uses a lot of psychical creativity).

AphroditeGoneAwry

failure to thrive
MBTI Type
INfj
Enneagram
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Homer: esfp
Bart: estp
Lisa: enfj
Marge: intp
Baby: isfj

However, I don't see how two p's could have 2 j kids. So maybe Marge is an inxj

hjgbujhghg

I am
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w3
Instinctual Variant
sx/so
Homer 9w1 INFJ Sx/So
Marge 9w1 INFP So/Sx

Lisa 3w2 ISTJ
Bart 6w5 INTJ
Nelson 8w9 ESFJ
Mil house 5w4 INTP

Need Flanders 5w6 INFTP
principle Skinner ESTP

Moe 4w5 ENTP (Sx/Sp ?)

Sideshow bob 4w5 So/Sx

Mr Berns INTP 4w5 Sp/Sx

homer simpson INFJ....wow that's just...wow

ZNP-TBA

Privileged Sh!tlord
MBTI Type
ENTP
Enneagram
7w8
Instinctual Variant
sx
Homer - ESFP ( I think this is mostly agreed upon here)
Marge - ISFJ
Bart - ESTP (also pretty agreed upon)
Lisa - INFJ
Maggie- ?

KitchenFly

One of my best friends of over twenty years who I worked with for many years and lived around the corner from the home of his father and mother is a 6w5 So/Sx and his father is a 9w8 Sx/So and I always found it funny how alike some of the dynamics between the two could be alike Bart and homer.

Even the family members from time to time would laugh at Bert and refer to him as Homer and like wise Richard as Bart.

I understand these two energies so to identify was not a problem.

But there are a couple of energies like sideshow mal and the family Dr and some other characters like mill houses parents I am not quite shore about, I could guess but I am not shore so I have left them out.

Homer is sloth full but mostly apathetic.

Bart has difficulties with security and is distracts with inner feelings of stress by, what will happen IF and gets into all finds of mild mischief for his own entertainment. Doubt is another them that propels Bart's story line narrative.

Mill house is attracted to Bart's agenda actions of care free action and Bart seeks security in mil houses ability to hold stable mood in reasoning and loyalties in friendship.
When tensions build between the two fictional characters they can be seen to play these two characteristics within the interpersonal reactive connection between each other. It can be seen as part of the believable bond of loyalty the to likeable mirrors unto the Self generate. If you observe how the two characters react and respond in these ways mentioned you observe dynamic that are generated within your own inner enneagram.

There fictional story action is an archetype of or actual life story action.

The only real reason we identify with the characters is because they mimic so well in attitude behaviour and humour and deeds and actions the story potential of or selves and members of or own community's motives and actions imagined or practised.

The cupelling between Homer and Bart is very much the inner tension play of the cupelling between Id and Ego (homer) and Supper ego and Id (Bart).

If we add the cupelling between Marge and Lisa Marge Id and Supper ego and Lisa Ego and Supper ego and then look at the counterbalance between the instinctual stackers of the four fictional characters we can see how the characterises counterbalancing creates or for fills a inner need within for symmetry. There balance is incomplete but Bart and Homer balance on two levels 6&9 and Instinctual Think-Feel - Feel-Think.

Marge and Homer as both nines 9w1 & 9w8 both travel different directions of the enneagram but meet at Feel-Think - Think-Feel.

Lisa a So type So/Sp/Sx and Bart So/Sx/Sp. both are Social instinct first and counter balance each other with the second and third Instinctual Variant Heads. The line between six and three freedom, neuroses, integration, stress, disintegration.

Homer Sx/So
Marge So/Sx

Homer 9w8
Marge 9w1

Bart So/Sx
Lisa So/Sp

Lisa 3w2
Bart 6w5

Why do I say? I say because they simply are. Homer INFJ Bart INTJ that's the way it is.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
One of my best friends of over twenty years who I worked with for many years and lived around the corner from the home of his father and mother is a 6w5 So/Sx and his father is a 9w8 Sx/So and I always found it funny how alike some of the dynamics between the two could be alike Bart and homer.

Even the family members from time to time would laugh at Bert and refer to him as Homer and like wise Richard as Bart.

I understand these two energies so to identify was not a problem.

But there are a couple of energies like sideshow mal and the family Dr and some other characters like mill houses parents I am not quite shore about, I could guess but I am not shore so I have left them out.

Homer is sloth full but mostly apathetic.

Bart has difficulties with security and is distracts with inner feelings of stress by, what will happen IF and gets into all finds of mild mischief for his own entertainment. Doubt is another them that propels Bart's story line narrative.

Mill house is attracted to Bart's agenda actions of care free action and Bart seeks security in mil houses ability to hold stable mood in reasoning and loyalties in friendship.
When tensions build between the two fictional characters they can be seen to play these two characteristics within the interpersonal reactive connection between each other. It can be seen as part of the believable bond of loyalty the to likeable mirrors unto the Self generate. If you observe how the two characters react and respond in these ways mentioned you observe dynamic that are generated within your own inner enneagram.

There fictional story action is an archetype of or actual life story action.

The only real reason we identify with the characters is because they mimic so well in attitude behaviour and humour and deeds and actions the story potential of or selves and members of or own community's motives and actions imagined or practised.

The cupelling between Homer and Bart is very much the inner tension play of the cupelling between Id and Ego (homer) and Supper ego and Id (Bart).

If we add the cupelling between Marge and Lisa Marge Id and Supper ego and Lisa Ego and Supper ego and then look at the counterbalance between the instinctual stackers of the four fictional characters we can see how the characterises counterbalancing creates or for fills a inner need within for symmetry. There balance is incomplete but Bart and Homer balance on two levels 6&9 and Instinctual Think-Feel - Feel-Think.

Marge and Homer as both nines 9w1 & 9w8 both travel different directions of the enneagram but meet at Feel-Think - Think-Feel.

Lisa a So type So/Sp/Sx and Bart So/Sx/Sp. both are Social instinct first and counter balance each other with the second and third Instinctual Variant Heads. The line between six and three freedom, neuroses, integration, stress, disintegration.

Homer Sx/So
Marge So/Sx

Homer 9w8
Marge 9w1

Bart So/Sx
Lisa So/Sp

Lisa 3w2
Bart 6w5

Why do I say? I say because they simply are. Homer INFJ Bart INTJ that's the way it is.

I always thought mr. burn was an intp because he seems to have weak si nd his assistant is an infp or infj.
How they are ni doms. The only reason I can see homer as an se inferior is because he chokes bart. Bart being intj is weird, but I will look into it.

KitchenFly

You know don't get to into the eight cognitive functions first as a way to identifying type. I is I and E is E and S is S and N is N and F is F and T is T and P is P and J is J.

I and N and F and J are good visceral orientations and easy to view same for I N T J as all type combinations.

If you get court up, in the eight cognitive functions you can miss type you know some times a INTJ So/Sx can express IF and well if you see that and are thinking reserve idly within the eight cognitive functions first you may miss, that it was a moment that the 6w5 touched upon its Point of integration at 9w1 the INFP IF that it I F was expressed.

All types can go to that particular expression given the right circumstances. Bart's Mother Marge is an INFP 9w1 and a So/Sx and the parent to child transaction cognitive transaction between Marge and Bart can lead Bart into placating and in doing so express the IF in the INFP even the IF in the ISFP. But that dose not mean that Bart is an IF first or second or third or fourth it means Bart went there within the depiction of his his fictional characters persona.

I don't think Smithers is an INFP I think Smithers maybe a 3w2 ISTJ So/Sx/Sp.

I think the INFP you maybe detecting is really the FS NT at the instinctual level for the So/Sx you may note that the Sx/So has a kinda twisted reverse so the Sx for the So/Sx within the ISTJ So/Sx can come across as a INFP like receptive energy.

e3ba2089500757181337b16ccce986c2.jpg

Some 5w4 INTP's the So/Sx's think that are INFP's and the same with 5w6 INFTP So/Sx they to can believe that they are INFP's but they are not. They both may have 9w1 INFP as second place or model action within there Trifix but they are not INFP's.

That is my opinion.

draon9

Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
so
You know don't get to into the eight cognitive functions first as a way to identifying type. I is I and E is E and S is S and N is N and F is F and T is T and P is P and J is J.

I and N and F and J are good visceral orientations and easy to view same for I N T J as all type combinations.

If you get court up, in the eight cognitive functions you can miss type you know some times a INTJ So/Sx can express IF and well if you see that and are thinking reserve idly within the eight cognitive functions first you may miss, that it was a moment that the 6w5 touched upon its Point of integration at 9w1 the INFP IF that it I F was expressed.

All types can go to that particular expression given the right circumstances. Bart's Mother Marge is an INFP 9w1 and a So/Sx and the parent to child transaction cognitive transaction between Marge and Bart can lead Bart into placating and in doing so express the IF in the INFP even the IF in the ISFP. But that dose not mean that Bart is an IF first or second or third or fourth it means Bart went there within the depiction of his his fictional characters persona.

I don't think Smithers is an INFP I think Smithers maybe a 3w2 ISTJ So/Sx/Sp.

I think the INFP you maybe detecting is really the FS NT at the instinctual level for the So/Sx you may note that the Sx/So has a kinda twisted reverse so the Sx for the So/Sx within the ISTJ So/Sx can come across as a INFP like receptive energy.

e3ba2089500757181337b16ccce986c2.jpg

Some 5w4 INTP's the So/Sx's think that are INFP's and the same with 5w6 INFTP So/Sx they to can believe that they are INFP's but they are not. They both may have 9w1 INFP as second place or model action within there Trifix but they are not INFP's.

That is my opinion.

How do you come to the conclusion that nelon is esfj, I know he is 6w7 sx so and I know he is esxx of some sort. The reasn I can see esfj is because he is a dual with milhouse

/DG/

silentigata ano (profile)
You know, I used to always think Bart was an ESTP (like most people here seem to), but I've been watching the show quite a bit recently, and I'm actually leaning a bit more towards ENTP. He's always coming up with shit and you don't have to be intelligent to be an intuitive. Then again, I am not familiar with him in later seasons.