User Tag List

First 1220212223 Last

Results 211 to 220 of 225

  1. #211

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Why do you say bart is intj and homer an infj
    Has he even watched The Simpsons before?

    This is my opinion on the main characters:

    Homer- ESFP (I think ISFP over ESFP. I see him using more Se than Fi).
    Marge- ISFJ (or ESFJ, I see her using a lot of Si and Fe)
    Lisa- INFJ (though, you could argue INTJ for her, Ni dom either way).
    Bart- ESTP (you could argue ENTP for creativity, but I think he uses Se-Ti over Ne-Ti- He uses a lot of psychical creativity).

  2. #212
    failure to thrive AphroditeGoneAwry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    MBTI
    INfj
    Enneagram
    451 sx/so
    Socionics
    ENFj Ni
    Posts
    5,651

    Default

    Homer: esfp
    Bart: estp
    Lisa: enfj
    Marge: intp
    Baby: isfj


    However, I don't see how two p's could have 2 j kids. So maybe Marge is an inxj
    Ni/Ti/Fe/Si
    4w5 5w4 1w9
    ~Torah observant, Christ inspired~
    Life Path 11

    The more one loves God, the more it is that having nothing in the world means everything, and the less one loves God, the more it is that having everything in the world means nothing.

    Do not resist an evil person, but to him who strikes you on the one cheek, offer also the other. ~Matthew 5:39

    songofmary.wordpress.com


  3. #213
    I am Fay's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w3 sx/so
    Socionics
    EII Ne
    Posts
    2,690

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    Homer 9w1 INFJ Sx/So
    Marge 9w1 INFP So/Sx

    Lisa 3w2 ISTJ
    Bart 6w5 INTJ
    Nelson 8w9 ESFJ
    Mil house 5w4 INTP

    Need Flanders 5w6 INFTP
    principle Skinner ESTP

    Moe 4w5 ENTP (Sx/Sp ?)
    Crusty 4w5 ENTP (Sx/So ?)

    Sideshow bob 4w5 So/Sx

    Mr Berns INTP 4w5 Sp/Sx
    homer simpson INFJ....wow that's just...wow
    4w3-7w6-1w9 sx/so
    Likes Forever, Masokissed, Punderstorm liked this post

  4. #214
    Privileged Sh!tlord ZNP-TBA's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w8 sx
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,075

    Default

    Homer - ESFP ( I think this is mostly agreed upon here)
    Marge - ISFJ
    Bart - ESTP (also pretty agreed upon)
    Lisa - INFJ
    Maggie- ?

  5. #215

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Inis Mona View Post
    homer simpson INFJ....wow that's just...wow
    like I said, everyone is an INFJ.
    F O R E V E R
    Likes Fay, Punderstorm liked this post

  6. #216
    Senior Member KitchenFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    632

    Default The Simpsons Characters

    Quote Originally Posted by draon9 View Post
    Why do you say bart is intj and homer an infj
    One of my best friends of over twenty years who I worked with for many years and lived around the corner from the home of his father and mother is a 6w5 So/Sx and his father is a 9w8 Sx/So and I always found it funny how alike some of the dynamics between the two could be alike Bart and homer.

    Even the family members from time to time would laugh at Bert and refer to him as Homer and like wise Richard as Bart.

    I understand these two energies so to identify was not a problem.

    But there are a couple of energies like sideshow mal and the family Dr and some other characters like mill houses parents I am not quite shore about, I could guess but I am not shore so I have left them out.

    Homer is sloth full but mostly apathetic.

    Bart has difficulties with security and is distracts with inner feelings of stress by, what will happen IF and gets into all finds of mild mischief for his own entertainment. Doubt is another them that propels Bart's story line narrative.

    Mill house is attracted to Bart's agenda actions of care free action and Bart seeks security in mil houses ability to hold stable mood in reasoning and loyalties in friendship.
    When tensions build between the two fictional characters they can be seen to play these two characteristics within the interpersonal reactive connection between each other. It can be seen as part of the believable bond of loyalty the to likeable mirrors unto the Self generate. If you observe how the two characters react and respond in these ways mentioned you observe dynamic that are generated within your own inner enneagram.

    There fictional story action is an archetype of or actual life story action.

    The only real reason we identify with the characters is because they mimic so well in attitude behaviour and humour and deeds and actions the story potential of or selves and members of or own community's motives and actions imagined or practised.

    The cupelling between Homer and Bart is very much the inner tension play of the cupelling between Id and Ego (homer) and Supper ego and Id (Bart).

    If we add the cupelling between Marge and Lisa Marge Id and Supper ego and Lisa Ego and Supper ego and then look at the counterbalance between the instinctual stackers of the four fictional characters we can see how the characterises counterbalancing creates or for fills a inner need within for symmetry. There balance is incomplete but Bart and Homer balance on two levels 6&9 and Instinctual Think-Feel - Feel-Think.

    Marge and Homer as both nines 9w1 & 9w8 both travel different directions of the enneagram but meet at Feel-Think - Think-Feel.

    Lisa a So type So/Sp/Sx and Bart So/Sx/Sp. both are Social instinct first and counter balance each other with the second and third Instinctual Variant Heads. The line between six and three freedom, neuroses, integration, stress, disintegration.

    Homer Sx/So
    Marge So/Sx

    Homer 9w8
    Marge 9w1

    Bart So/Sx
    Lisa So/Sp

    Lisa 3w2
    Bart 6w5

    Why do I say? I say because they simply are. Homer INFJ Bart INTJ that's the way it is.

  7. #217
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    One of my best friends of over twenty years who I worked with for many years and lived around the corner from the home of his father and mother is a 6w5 So/Sx and his father is a 9w8 Sx/So and I always found it funny how alike some of the dynamics between the two could be alike Bart and homer.

    Even the family members from time to time would laugh at Bert and refer to him as Homer and like wise Richard as Bart.

    I understand these two energies so to identify was not a problem.

    But there are a couple of energies like sideshow mal and the family Dr and some other characters like mill houses parents I am not quite shore about, I could guess but I am not shore so I have left them out.

    Homer is sloth full but mostly apathetic.

    Bart has difficulties with security and is distracts with inner feelings of stress by, what will happen IF and gets into all finds of mild mischief for his own entertainment. Doubt is another them that propels Bart's story line narrative.

    Mill house is attracted to Bart's agenda actions of care free action and Bart seeks security in mil houses ability to hold stable mood in reasoning and loyalties in friendship.
    When tensions build between the two fictional characters they can be seen to play these two characteristics within the interpersonal reactive connection between each other. It can be seen as part of the believable bond of loyalty the to likeable mirrors unto the Self generate. If you observe how the two characters react and respond in these ways mentioned you observe dynamic that are generated within your own inner enneagram.

    There fictional story action is an archetype of or actual life story action.

    The only real reason we identify with the characters is because they mimic so well in attitude behaviour and humour and deeds and actions the story potential of or selves and members of or own community's motives and actions imagined or practised.

    The cupelling between Homer and Bart is very much the inner tension play of the cupelling between Id and Ego (homer) and Supper ego and Id (Bart).

    If we add the cupelling between Marge and Lisa Marge Id and Supper ego and Lisa Ego and Supper ego and then look at the counterbalance between the instinctual stackers of the four fictional characters we can see how the characterises counterbalancing creates or for fills a inner need within for symmetry. There balance is incomplete but Bart and Homer balance on two levels 6&9 and Instinctual Think-Feel - Feel-Think.

    Marge and Homer as both nines 9w1 & 9w8 both travel different directions of the enneagram but meet at Feel-Think - Think-Feel.

    Lisa a So type So/Sp/Sx and Bart So/Sx/Sp. both are Social instinct first and counter balance each other with the second and third Instinctual Variant Heads. The line between six and three freedom, neuroses, integration, stress, disintegration.

    Homer Sx/So
    Marge So/Sx

    Homer 9w8
    Marge 9w1

    Bart So/Sx
    Lisa So/Sp

    Lisa 3w2
    Bart 6w5

    Why do I say? I say because they simply are. Homer INFJ Bart INTJ that's the way it is.
    I always thought mr. burn was an intp because he seems to have weak si nd his assistant is an infp or infj.
    How they are ni doms. The only reason I can see homer as an se inferior is because he chokes bart. Bart being intj is weird, but I will look into it.

  8. #218
    Senior Member KitchenFly's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Posts
    632

    Default The Simpsons Characters

    You know don't get to into the eight cognitive functions first as a way to identifying type. I is I and E is E and S is S and N is N and F is F and T is T and P is P and J is J.

    I and N and F and J are good visceral orientations and easy to view same for I N T J as all type combinations.

    If you get court up, in the eight cognitive functions you can miss type you know some times a INTJ So/Sx can express IF and well if you see that and are thinking reserve idly within the eight cognitive functions first you may miss, that it was a moment that the 6w5 touched upon its Point of integration at 9w1 the INFP IF that it I F was expressed.

    All types can go to that particular expression given the right circumstances. Bart's Mother Marge is an INFP 9w1 and a So/Sx and the parent to child transaction cognitive transaction between Marge and Bart can lead Bart into placating and in doing so express the IF in the INFP even the IF in the ISFP. But that dose not mean that Bart is an IF first or second or third or fourth it means Bart went there within the depiction of his his fictional characters persona.

    I don't think Smithers is an INFP I think Smithers maybe a 3w2 ISTJ So/Sx/Sp.

    I think the INFP you maybe detecting is really the FS NT at the instinctual level for the So/Sx you may note that the Sx/So has a kinda twisted reverse so the Sx for the So/Sx within the ISTJ So/Sx can come across as a INFP like receptive energy.



    Some 5w4 INTP's the So/Sx's think that are INFP's and the same with 5w6 INFTP So/Sx they to can believe that they are INFP's but they are not. They both may have 9w1 INFP as second place or model action within there Trifix but they are not INFP's.

    That is my opinion.

  9. #219
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2015
    MBTI
    Enfj
    Enneagram
    7w8 so
    Socionics
    EIE Ni
    Posts
    826

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KitchenFly View Post
    You know don't get to into the eight cognitive functions first as a way to identifying type. I is I and E is E and S is S and N is N and F is F and T is T and P is P and J is J.

    I and N and F and J are good visceral orientations and easy to view same for I N T J as all type combinations.

    If you get court up, in the eight cognitive functions you can miss type you know some times a INTJ So/Sx can express IF and well if you see that and are thinking reserve idly within the eight cognitive functions first you may miss, that it was a moment that the 6w5 touched upon its Point of integration at 9w1 the INFP IF that it I F was expressed.

    All types can go to that particular expression given the right circumstances. Bart's Mother Marge is an INFP 9w1 and a So/Sx and the parent to child transaction cognitive transaction between Marge and Bart can lead Bart into placating and in doing so express the IF in the INFP even the IF in the ISFP. But that dose not mean that Bart is an IF first or second or third or fourth it means Bart went there within the depiction of his his fictional characters persona.

    I don't think Smithers is an INFP I think Smithers maybe a 3w2 ISTJ So/Sx/Sp.

    I think the INFP you maybe detecting is really the FS NT at the instinctual level for the So/Sx you may note that the Sx/So has a kinda twisted reverse so the Sx for the So/Sx within the ISTJ So/Sx can come across as a INFP like receptive energy.



    Some 5w4 INTP's the So/Sx's think that are INFP's and the same with 5w6 INFTP So/Sx they to can believe that they are INFP's but they are not. They both may have 9w1 INFP as second place or model action within there Trifix but they are not INFP's.

    That is my opinion.
    How do you come to the conclusion that nelon is esfj, I know he is 6w7 sx so and I know he is esxx of some sort. The reasn I can see esfj is because he is a dual with milhouse

  10. #220

    Default

    You know, I used to always think Bart was an ESTP (like most people here seem to), but I've been watching the show quite a bit recently, and I'm actually leaning a bit more towards ENTP. He's always coming up with shit and you don't have to be intelligent to be an intuitive. Then again, I am not familiar with him in later seasons.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-16-2017, 02:40 PM
  2. simpsons?
    By flameskull95 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 07:28 PM
  3. The Simpsons
    By Aleksei in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:18 AM
  4. The simpsons and their types
    By Saslou in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 05:16 PM
  5. Favourite Simpsons Clips
    By Cerpin_Taxt in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts