User Tag List

First 81617181920 Last

Results 171 to 180 of 225

  1. #171
    Carerra Lu IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    Most police detectives collect evidence, find something that their training tells them will point to the perp, and make the arrest. Completely S, and completely devoid of insight. Contrast that to Holmesian deductive detective work, which consists of drawing connections based on seemingly unrelated details that a Sensor would notice, but likely discard as irrelevant because they can't make the connection.
    Training and experience, on the job and off. A sensor detective can take new information, and toy around with it to see if it gets him anywhere.


    Sensors and intuitors seldom arrive at the same conclusion, precisely because they take two different approaches. Comparing ESTJs to ENTJs for example, ESTJs are better administrators, but completely lack vision or a grand strategy. They need others to provide it.
    SMH
    You can't even grasp the basics.

  2. #172
    Yeah, I can fly. Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IZthe411 View Post
    Training and experience, on the job and off. A sensor detective can take new information, and toy around with it to see if it gets him anywhere.
    Yeah, that's what I said. Most police detectives operate based on their training and past experience, S traits.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  3. #173
    Member Srho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INFX
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Ned is an ENFJ, not ESFJ. He is way into his own religion, and (gasp) questions it a couple times. And unlike with ESFJs, any kind of punishment he gives his kids is usually motivated by his religion. Sometimes he even takes in their point of view.

  4. #174
    Member Srho's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    MBTI
    INFX
    Socionics
    IEI
    Posts
    88

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by saslou View Post
    Martin-ENTP
    personally, I think Martin is an ENTJ. Very self-promoting and anally respectful. But I agree with most of these.

  5. #175
    Whisky Old & Women Young Speed Gavroche's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2008
    MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7 sx/sp
    Posts
    5,147

    Default

    Homer: ESFP 7w6 So/Sx
    Marge: ISFJ 9w1 Sp/So
    Bart: ESTP 7w6 So/Sp
    Lisa: ENFJ 3w4 So/Sp

    Smithers: ISFJ 2w1 So/Sp
    Flanders: ESFJ 2w1 So/Sp
    Comic book guy: INTP 5w6 Sp/So
    Martin: INTJ 5w6 So/Sp
    Burns: INTJ 5w6 So/Sx
    Moe: ISFP 6w5 So/Sx
    Groundskeeper Willie: ISTP 6w5 Sx/So
    Millhouse: INFP 6w7 Sp/So
    Jimbo: ISTP 7w8 Sp/Sx
    Krusty the Clown: ESTP 7w8 So/Sx
    Nelson: ESTJ 8w7 Sp/So
    Superintendant Chalmer: ESTJ 8w9 Sp/So
    Principal Skinner: ISTJ 1w9 So/Sp
    EsTP 6w7 Sx/Sp

    Chaotic Neutral

    E=60% S=55% T=70% P=80%

    "I don't believe in guilt, I only believe in living on impulses"

    "Stereotypes about personality and gender turn out to be fairly accurate: ... On the binary Myers-Briggs measure, the thinking-feeling breakdown is about 30/70 for women versus 60/40 for men." ~ Bryan Caplan

  6. #176
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Speed Gavroche View Post
    Homer: ESFP 7w6 So/Sx
    Marge: ISFJ 9w1 Sp/So
    Bart: ESTP 7w6 So/Sp
    Lisa: ENFJ 3w4 So/Sp

    Smithers: ISFJ 2w1 So/Sp
    Flanders: ESFJ 2w1 So/Sp
    Comic book guy: INTP 5w6 Sp/So
    Martin: INTJ 5w6 So/Sp
    Burns: INTJ 5w6 So/Sx
    Moe: ISFP 6w5 So/Sx
    Groundskeeper Willie: ISTP 6w5 Sx/So
    Millhouse: INFP 6w7 Sp/So
    Jimbo: ISTP 7w8 Sp/Sx
    Krusty the Clown: ESTP 7w8 So/Sx
    Nelson: ESTJ 8w7 Sp/So
    Superintendant Chalmer: ESTJ 8w9 Sp/So
    Principal Skinner: ISTJ 1w9 So/Sp
    a few I disagree with
    Principle Skinner: 6w5 sp/so (he has a rather david letterman-ish vibe)
    Groundskeeper Willie: 6w7 sx/so (he seems more w7 than w5)
    Bart: 7w8 so/sp
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  7. #177
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4
    Posts
    39

    Default The Simpsons Characters?

    What do you think?

    I found this on google: http://www.slideshare.net/lntrullin/...ersbriggs-test

    I think it's pretty accurate. I knew Marge is an ISFJ because I used to type as ISFJ. I also knew Homer was an ESFP, because I've been watching this show for about 14 years and well, I just knew.


    Lisa - INFJ . . . I knew I always related to her.
    Bart - not listed . . . I'd say ESFP as well

    Any thoughts?

  8. #178
    Senior Member Mal12345's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    LII Ni
    Posts
    13,470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual Science View Post
    What do you think?

    I found this on google: http://www.slideshare.net/lntrullin/...ersbriggs-test

    I think it's pretty accurate. I knew Marge is an ISFJ because I used to type as ISFJ. I also knew Homer was an ESFP, because I've been watching this show for about 14 years and well, I just knew.


    Lisa - INFJ . . . I knew I always related to her.
    Bart - not listed . . . I'd say ESFP as well

    Any thoughts?
    I haven't watched Simpson's in a good 20 years or more. I only watch Family Guy.
    "If you try to build something that is idiot-proof, the universe will build a better idiot."

  9. #179
    Certified Sausage Smoker Elfboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp
    Socionics
    SLI None
    Posts
    9,635

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual Science View Post
    What do you think?

    I found this on google: http://www.slideshare.net/lntrullin/...ersbriggs-test

    I think it's pretty accurate. I knew Marge is an ISFJ because I used to type as ISFJ. I also knew Homer was an ESFP, because I've been watching this show for about 14 years and well, I just knew.


    Lisa - INFJ . . . I knew I always related to her.
    Bart - not listed . . . I'd say ESFP as well

    Any thoughts?
    @Spiritual Science
    Homer: ESFP 7w8 So/Sx
    Marge: ISFJ 9w1 Sp/Sx
    Lisa: INFJ 3w4 So/Sp
    Bart: ESTP 7w6 So/Sx
    Moe: ISTP 6w5 So/Sx
    Comic Book guy: I?TP 5w6 Sp/So
    Millhouse: IN?P 6w7 Sp/So
    Ms. Crabapple: ISTP 8w7? Sp/Sx
    Principle Skinner: ISTJ 1w9 So/Sp
    ENFP: We put the Fi in Fire
    ENFP
    5w4>1w9>2w1 Sx/Sp
    SEE-Fi
    Papa Bear
    Motivation: Dark Worker
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
    Chibi Seme
    MTG Color: black/red
    Male Archtype: King/Lover
    Sunburst!
    "You are a gay version of Gambit" Speed Gavroche
    "I wish that I could be affected by any hate, but I can't, cuz I just get affected by the bank" Chamillionaire

  10. #180
    Society
    Guest

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Spiritual Science View Post
    What do you think?

    I found this on google: http://www.slideshare.net/lntrullin/...ersbriggs-test

    I think it's pretty accurate. I knew Marge is an ISFJ because I used to type as ISFJ. I also knew Homer was an ESFP, because I've been watching this show for about 14 years and well, I just knew.


    Lisa - INFJ . . . I knew I always related to her.
    Bart - not listed . . . I'd say ESFP as well

    Any thoughts?
    bart was listed as an ESTP... and it sounds about right, with the occasional ENTP episodes.
    lisa has being written in several forms throughout the series, ranging from an INFP to INFJ with the occasional INTP...
    marge seems like an ENFJ in episodes that focus about her, while an ISFJ in most other episodes.

    but i think this is understandable for a series that has being running this long and tries to not repeat itself...

Quick Reply Quick Reply

  • :hi:
  • :bye:
  • :)
  • :hug:
  • :happy2:
  • :wubbie:
  • :smile:
  • :D
  • :wink:
  • ;)
  • :newwink:
  • :cry:
  • :(
  • :mad:
  • :dry:
  • :doh:
  • :unsure:
  • :shock:
  • :huh:
  • :shrug:

Similar Threads

  1. simpsons?
    By flameskull95 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 07:28 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 03:25 AM
  3. The Simpsons
    By Aleksei in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:18 AM
  4. The simpsons and their types
    By Saslou in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 05:16 PM
  5. Favourite Simpsons Clips
    By Cerpin_Taxt in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Single Sign On provided by vBSSO