User Tag List

Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 225

Thread: The Simpsons Characters

  1. #151
    Ruler of the Stars Array Asterion's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    MBTI
    INTP
    Enneagram
    5 sp/sx
    Posts
    2,334

    Default

    I agree with bart being ESTP he lives in the moment.
    Milhouse... INFP? He has had some kooky Ne ideas, he's an introvert... INTP maybe?
    Lisa is an introvert. Does she do what's morally right? or what's logically right? I thought she might be a thinker. nah, INFJ fits well.
    How is professor Frink and ENTP? Seems more like an INTP to me.
    Moe is an I.
    5 3 9

  2. #152
    Yeah, I can fly. Array Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wolfy View Post
    You've got quite an imagination.
    I do, actually. For example, right now I'm imagining you going away.

    j/k

    Quote Originally Posted by shortnsweet View Post
    They are the "artisans" for a reason.
    Just sayin'.
    Yes, they're quite good at working with their hands. STPs even have a knack for inventiveness, given their use of Ti. They're not actually original though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  3. #153
    Carerra Lu Array IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I do, actually. For example, right now I'm imagining you going away.

    j/k


    Yes, they're quite good at working with their hands. STPs even have a knack for inventiveness, given their use of Ti. They're not actually original though.
    I seriously think you are a poser.

  4. #154
    Yeah, I can fly. Array Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    What makes you say that?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  5. #155
    veteran attention whore Array Jeffster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    MBTI
    ESFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx
    Socionics
    SEE Fi
    Posts
    6,716

    Default

    Okay, Aleksei, for the sake of discussion, I'll accept your premise.

    Now, give me examples of Bart being innovative and original.
    Jeffster Illustrates the Artisan Temperament <---- click here

    "I like the sigs with quotes in them from other forum members." -- Oberon

    The SP Spazz Youtube Channel

  6. #156
    Carerra Lu Array IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    What makes you say that?
    You're like that closeted dude who always has something negative to say about gay people.

  7. #157
    Yeah, I can fly. Array Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    I'm just laying out the facts. Sensing, like Intuition, has positive aspects and negative aspects. The positive is that sensors can notice and remember vital information that I just can't. Yesterday I almost burned down the house because I failed to notice the stove was still on. The negative is that they lack an imagination. I have an SP friend who's smarter than me and he still has to fake creativity through shameless plagiarizing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


  8. #158
    Senior Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Posts
    473

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arclight View Post
    Yes I was wondering myself if she might be an E.. she does care what people think.. ENFJ sounds good. INFJ does not.
    INFJs are intellucatlly intorverted by nature and Lisa's intelligence is very extroverted ..
    Either way Lisa Rocks !!!
    exactly, i couldn't have said it any better. She always wants to involve other people in her ideas and such, and really can't relate to that at all.

  9. #159
    Carerra Lu Array IZthe411's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Posts
    2,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aleksei View Post
    I'm just laying out the facts. Sensing, like Intuition, has positive aspects and negative aspects. The positive is that sensors can notice and remember vital information that I just can't. Yesterday I almost burned down the house because I failed to notice the stove was still on. The negative is that they lack an imagination. I have an SP friend who's smarter than me and he still has to fake creativity through shameless plagiarizing.
    That's not a sign of an intuit.

    Your Obama-jacked avatar and slogan are very original.

  10. #160
    Yeah, I can fly. Array Aleksei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    MBTI
    ENTJ
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/sp
    Socionics
    ILE Ti
    Posts
    3,645

    Default

    So assume I'm an ESTP, I don't give shit. ESTPs are cool.

    They still have no imagination though.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

    Teacher (Idyllic), ESE-IEI (Si-ESFj), SLue|I|, Sanguine-Melancholy
    Sage, True Neutral (Chaotic Good), Type III Anti-Hero
    Inventive > Artistic > Leisurely > Dramatic
    7w6 > 4w3 > 9w8, weakside sp/so

    Dark Worker (Sacrificing)
    Freewheeling Designer

    Hayekian Asshole


Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. simpsons?
    By flameskull95 in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 07-05-2012, 07:28 PM
  2. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-08-2010, 03:25 AM
  3. The Simpsons
    By Aleksei in forum Popular Culture and Type
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 05-04-2010, 10:18 AM
  4. The simpsons and their types
    By Saslou in forum The Bonfire
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 05:16 PM
  5. Favourite Simpsons Clips
    By Cerpin_Taxt in forum Arts & Entertainment
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-23-2007, 02:51 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •