User Tag List

First 234

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI

Honestly Chana, I agree with what you've said, since Degrassi does seem to be spiraling downhill lately, particularly in the fact that it's become so superficial and well... romance based. I miss the old Degrassi too A person can get only a certain amount of dosage of Maya's drama and Eclare...

Zoe Rivas- ENTJ 3w4
    Just the vibe I get. I really like her character. I feel like they have a lot they can expand on with her. I was kind of disappointed with the 14A ep. plot lines with her, though. Season 13 with her was great, however. I hope they give her more than just cheerleader plots moving forward. I don't get why people compare her to Paige a lot. I personally don't see it. I'll type more later. Just wanted to state my opinion for Zoe here for now.
    Likes justwhelmed liked this post

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

I'm trying to catch up on this because it was kind of a favorite for me in middle school, and I'm on season 12 right now. Anyone have any ideas for Dallas' type? I'm think ESTX. Also, I'm seeing ESFJ for Becky right now but maybe she shows more Ni later. Cam seems pretty ISFJ, I agree. Maya is for sure an ISFP. I would say ESFP for both Tristan and Tori. And ISTP for Zig works too, he kind of reminds me of Sean. Luke isn't really a type right now besides DICK, so I guess that's it.

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    5w4 sx/sp

Annnnd I'm on Next Class now. I think Zoe is definitely an ENTJ. Grace is harder to figure out but I lean ESTP. Frankie is definitely an F and probably a J, but honestly I'm not 100% sure on her type. I think Hunter is a pretty big INFP, sometimes he reminds me of Eli. Shay seems kind of ISTJ. I feel like Lola could be either ESFP or ESFJ, but I can't tell which. Winston seems XNTP to me. I think Miles is an ENTJ using his lower functions because he is extremely unhealthy. Yeah, that's all I got. Also, if anyone stopped watching because they thought the show was leaning more towards relationships, and less towards the issues, I think Next Class has really improved on this. I'm only on episode seven, and they have covered consent, feminism, drug addiction, anxiety, and even masturbation in really nuanced ways.