User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Quote Originally Posted by Cloud of Thunder View Post
    Darcy could be ISFJ 1w2. I saw a lot of similarity between her and Emma.
    My guess would have been ISFJ 1w9. At least I got the "1" part right :p.

Sooo... we have some new characters.

Maya is the only one I have a guess for so far. From her first two episodes, she seems ISFP to me.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI

I know this thread has been inactive for a while, but I think Tristan could easily be typed as ESFP (he's certainly extraverted), and I agree that Maya could be an ISFP as well. Zig's character seems pretty flat and one-dimensional thus far, since much of his personality and background has yet to be revealed. I really have no clue as to what Tori could be, either (maybe an ExFP of some sort).

Quote Originally Posted by Hinastarr View Post
    I know this thread has been inactive for a while, but I think Tristan could easily be typed as ESFP (he's certainly extraverted), and I agree that Maya could be an ISFP as well. Zig's character seems pretty flat and one-dimensional thus far, since much of his personality and background has yet to be revealed. I really have no clue as to what Tori could be, either (maybe an ExFP of some sort).
    Any ideas for Tristan?

And do you think Katie could be an unhealthy ISTJ 1w2 (or 3w2)?

So I've been watching old-school Degrassi, and have come up with this.

Joey - ESFP

Wheels - ISFP
    I'm taking a guess here. Late in the series, when he's lying to his friends and his grandparents and treating everyone around him like crap, I keep seeing unhealthy Fi.

Snake - ISFJ
    Snake wanted to make his parents, and those around him, happy. He also was always the one of the Zit Remedy who was most uncomfortable with breaking the rules. His character in TNG seems IS_J, too.

Caitlin - INFJ
    Very intelligent, a loyal friend, pretty shy/private, talented at writing, cared very strongly about social/political issues. Reminds me so much of Clare from this generation.

Lucy - ENF_ (leaning at ENFJ)

Spike - Part of me wants to say ISFP, and the other wants to say ENFP

Liz - I_FP

Arthur - INTP

Michelle - ISF_

Alexa - ESFP

Simon - ISF_

Melanie - E_FP

Dwayne - EST_

Kathleen - ISTJ
    I'm making a leap of a guess here.

Claude - INFP
    Caitlin's boyfriend for a while in high school who killed himself.

For characters I missed, I literally have no idea.

New characters, anyone?

I'm getting an ISFJ vibe from Campbell.

I'm rather confused by Becky. She's actually a lot more intuitive than she seemed at first. Misguided ENFP? ENFJ?

MBTI
    INFJ
    Enneagram

Campbell is a bit like a friend of mine, who is ISFP.

Becky is ExFJ. She's almost a Fe stereotype.

BTW, I think Clare is a INFJ 1w2 So/Sx.

Campbell is a bit like a friend of mine, who is ISFP.
    He's also an awful lot like my dad says he was as a teenager (and still is). My dad is ISFJ, as confirmed by the Keys2Cognition test.

Becky is ExFJ. She's almost a Fe stereotype.
    Would ENFJ be a fair guess, then?

BTW, I think Clare is a INFJ 1w2 So/Sx.
    Her sister is (was? How is Africa going, by the way?) 1w2, and she's nothing like her sister. Unlike, say, her sister or Emma, she is not pushy about her beliefs at all. I can definitely see 2 in her tritype, but not as her main type. I wouldn't be surprised if she was 1w9.

MBTI
    INFP
    Socionics
    IEI

Although this thread has been quite inactive for a while, I will attempt to type the newer characters in the Degrassi series, since I noticed nobody's attempted to do so yet.

In my opinion...

Maya- ISFP 9w8

Tristan- ESFP 4w3 (pretty much a stereotypical flamboyant gay with an interest in theatre and the arts)

Tori- ESFP 3w2

Zig- ISTP 6w5

Zoe (mean girl in S13)- ESFJ 3w4 (classic prima donna)

Miles (rich kid in S13)- ISFP 6w7 (I'm unsure of his type, honestly, but her appears to be relatively reserved and very sensory oriented; he also tries to rebel constantly against his overbearing father)

Grace (new girl from S13)- INTP or ISTP (she's new and hasn't been developed as a character yet, but strikes me as some sort of IxTP based upon the overall vibe she gives me and the way she interacts with people).

Campbell- ISFJ 6w5 or 6w7 (he pretty much lived to satisfy other people's expectations of him and struggled to break free from this pedestal to do what he truly desired; I see no hint of Fi in him whatsoever at all, and doesn't project the calmer, more laidback artistic vibe most ISFPs seem to exude. He also dwelled way too much on the past to have had auxiliary Se).

Leo (Ali's boyfriend in S13)- unhealthy ENFJ 3w2 (a manipulative jerk who comes off as a very sweet, romantic young man, yet has a very fragile ego and inferiority complex that causes him to have possessive tendencies and want to overpower women, hence his physically abusing Ali whenever she seemed to trigger something in him that made him feel vulnerable and inferior).

Damon (Zig's friend)- ESTP 7w6 (he seems pragmatic and laidback, living exclusively in the present moment and dealing with problems by either making snarky commentary or creating something humorous out of them. he also doesn't strike me as very emotional or touchy-feely as some feelers do.

Winston (Miles' friend)- INTP 5w4 (another nerdy character archetype newly added to Degrassi who sort of reminds me of a crossover between Toby, Wesley, and Dave throughout season 9)

Becky- ENFJ 2w1 (she's like a paragon for Fe)

MBTI
    INFP
    Enneagram
    4w5 sx/sp

I had to quit watching degrassi, I love(d) it but the new characters are just way too much for me. Or maybe I'm just too old and there's no nostalgia to it anymore.

RIP