• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

What type was Howard Hughes?

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Shy and lonely young boy who moved to an assertive, reckless and ruthless buisnessman, billionaire, engeener, aviator, filmaker and woomanizer and then to an hard core reclusive old tycoon with bizarre behaviors. Very interesting guy.

I know he was a 5w6 Sx/So, but I'm not sure about his MB type, except that he was an NT. ENTJ maybe? What's your mind?

[youtube=ez4rbj1AZGg]The Secret History: Howard Hughes, Bizarre Billionaire (1/5)[/youtube]

rav3n

When an individual has a personality disorder, it's almost impossible to type them. In Hughes case, didn't he have OCD?

As a wild guess, ENTP.

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
Are'nt personality disorder supposed to be an indication to type people?

OCD could be a mark of unmastered inferior Si, so, ENTP.

KDude

^ Seriously? My mom (and me to an extent) have OCD. :D

I agree that he may have been ENTP though..

Speed Gavroche

Whisky Old & Women Young
MBTI Type
EsTP
Enneagram
6w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
I think I may have a few OCD too.

JocktheMotie

Habitual Fi LineStepper
I've always leaned toward ISTP 5w6, with the OCD being an expression of the fear/paranoia centering around ennegram head types.

highlander

Administrator
Staff member
MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
6w5
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp