• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Carrie Fisher

Ivy

Strongly Ambivalent
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
I just love Carrie Fisher. She was a great interviewer on Conversations from the Edge- not the most hard-hitting, but they were conversations I would've liked to be a part of. She has an INTP vibe to me, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
I just love Carrie Fisher. She was a great interviewer on Conversations from the Edge- not the most hard-hitting, but they were conversations I would've liked to be a part of. She has an INTP vibe to me, but I'm not sure. Any thoughts?
I love her. I was hoping to find an actors studio episode with her but no such luck. I found these instead. Carrie Fisher talks about screenwriting. On Craig Ferguson this year.

Could she be extroverted? I would say NTP, but I'm not sure about the I/E thing. Actors are difficult for me to judge because they are very good at playing up to their audiences. I think the better the actor the better they are at concealing who they really are if in fact they still know who they really are. :shock:

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ

She's typed as INFJ in the usual online type references. And Surrender the Pink doesn't sound like an autobiographical title an INTP would use.

She and I share a birthday and (possibly) type.

Jae Rae

Tigerlily

unscannable
MBTI Type
TIGR
Enneagram
3w4
She's typed as INFJ in the usual online type references. And Surrender the Pink doesn't sound like an autobiographical title an INTP would use.

She and I share a birthday and (possibly) type.

Jae Rae
What do you think she means by "Pink"?

Depending on your life's experiences I can see why certain people typed as NF's might seem NT. I used to be way more F than I am today. Perhaps she's had rough life (growing up in the limelight isn't easy) and that has toughened her up.

Jae Rae

Free-Rangin' Librarian
MBTI Type
INFJ
What do you think she means by "Pink"?

Depending on your life's experiences I can see why certain people typed as NF's might seem NT. I used to be way more F than I am today. Perhaps she's had rough life (growing up in the limelight isn't easy) and that has toughened her up.

"Pink" in this sense means womanly parts. :blush:

Surrender the Pink is actually a novel, but it's considered to be largely autobiographical.

Jae Rae

Doctor Cringelord

MBTI Type
I
Enneagram
9w8
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I enjoyed Wishful Drinking. She has a great wit.

I don't usually read autobiographies and "tell-alls" but my sister suggested it to me.

I would guess she uses Ne.