User Tag List

First 1234 Last

Riva

oh man i loved this show. was might favorite when back then. but this is what i think of the characters.

Michaelangelo: ESFP (Artisan)

Raphael: ISTP (Guardian) -

too spontaneous to be an ISTJ. yes he does have a Guardian look to himself (protective of michealangelo and others). but he has a issue with leonardo(i think that is one of the main plots of the story isn't it?) when it comes to leadership which is quite common to ISTPs.although they themselves do not wish to be leaders(laid back,etc) they have a CHARACTERISTIC rebellious trait. they wish to be left alone. whereas leonardo wants the whole team to follow the rules and be traditional. which makes Raph pretty pissed off. and he is the one who always gets pissed off( which is understandable due to their appearance) and leaves the team without explaining himself.

i think this ISTP trait is due to the inability or the dislike to express themselves to others using words. making them loners(showing their dislike) and HERMITS. which is quite obvious in ISTPs.

on the other hand ISTJs are quite good with words and would express their dislike with a decision if they have one. and they will follow the Leader (common to all SJs). especially a one who has respect to his elders, rule bound, traditional and practical.

and he is the most athletic, strongest, fastest member of the team. and he beat Leo on the rooftop, fair and square.

Donatello: INTP (Rational)

Leonardo: ESFJ

unquestioned devotion to the rules and traditions taught by master splinter. ESFJ right?

MBTI
    EsTP
    Enneagram
    6w7

I would be inclined to agree with uberfuhrer.
    Idealists like to follow rules and traditions too if they like the people who have created them...
    MBTI Type: iNTj
    Enneagram Type: 3w4 sp/sx

Riva

Quote Originally Posted by Mondo View Post
    I would be inclined to agree with uberfuhrer.
    Idealists like to follow rules and traditions too if they like the people who have created them...
    maybe you guys are right about Leo. the thing is i don't know enough NFs to comment about them. but NFs ready to follow the rules, if they like the people who have created them, sounds like a gut yes to me.

Riva

but my opinion about Raph is a strong one unless you guys(anyone) has some better points.

MBTI
    ISFP
    Enneagram
    9w1
    Socionics
    Booo

I always liked Raphael as a kid, he was more mysterious/badass than the rest and I liked his forks.

MBTI
    xNTP
    Enneagram
    3w4
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by Uberfuhrer View Post
    What type do you think they are? They pretty much reflect Keirsey's temperaments quite well. I've got:

Michaelangelo: ESFP (Artisan)
    Raphael: ISTJ (Guardian)
    Donatello: INTP (Rational)
    Leonardo: ENFJ (Idealist)

Mostly based on the 2007 CG movie, which is surprisingly good, if you're not expecting much.

If I recall correctly, these are exactly the same types my ISTP friend and I put on them the other day. Donatello might've been a letter off (ISTP?) but all pretty close nonetheless.
    "Whoever stands on the highest mountains laughs at all tragic plays and tragic seriousness." ~Friedrich Nietzsche

MBTI
    ?
    Enneagram
    5w4

Donatello - INTP
    Raphael - ISTP
    Michaelangelo - ESFP
    Leonardo - ENFJ
    Splinter - ISFJ
    Krang - INTJ lol
    Shredder - ESTJ
    April O'Neil - ESFJ

Basing these inferences off of the late 80's cartoons and also the early 90's movies.
    "Stop it, you fuck. Give him some butter."
    Ti
    = Ne > Ni > Fi > Te > Se > Fe > Si INTP (I/PNT) 5w4

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by titanguy View Post
    I feel Mikey is an ENFP. Ive read everywhere that ESFP take things real personal, tend not to be made fun of too much. All the other 3 brothers do is crack on mikey and make fun of him. Mikey just lets it roll off his back. Typical Enfp. And remember Turtles 2 when mikey tried to trick splinter in thinking he was doing back flips and he wasn't?

ENFPs let things just roll right off? Really? You must be one of those ENFPs who is completely unlike any ENFP I've ever met in my life.

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6 sx/so
    Socionics
    ILE

^ They let things roll off much more easily than most F types, I find.
    If you could be anything you want, I bet you'd be disappointed--am I right?

MBTI
    ENTP
    Enneagram
    7w6
    Socionics
    ILE

Quote Originally Posted by simulatedworld View Post
    ^ They let things roll off much more easily than most F types, I find.

Maybe I'm looking at it using a T scale. Compared to me, all Fs take five hundred years to get over anything.