failed poetry slam career chubber's Avatar
    MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Personality
    Quorra's personality is quite innocent and at times naive. Her innocence in a social setting gives way to a form of determined passion when she is confronted by dangers, and under such circumstances she can become very protective of the people she loves. Her bravery is such that she is willing to be self-sacrificing, "removing herself from the equation", to protect those who are important to her.
    Quorra likes reading books from the real world, taking a particular interest in books by Jules Verne, She even asks Sam if he knows Verne personally. Quorra bonds with Sam throughout the course of TRON: Legacy, and shares a master-student relationship with Kevin. She becomes good friends with Anon in TRON: Evolution, and is deeply affected by his loss.

http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/Quorra

How about ENFP?

Scream down the boulevard LadyJaye's Avatar
    MBTI
    ENFP
    Enneagram
    7w6 so/sx

ENFP
    7w6 so/sx

" The bird of paradise alights only on the hand that does not grasp." - John Berry

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Quote Originally Posted by chubber View Post
    Personality
    Quorra's personality is quite innocent and at times naive. Her innocence in a social setting gives way to a form of determined passion when she is confronted by dangers, and under such circumstances she can become very protective of the people she loves. Her bravery is such that she is willing to be self-sacrificing, "removing herself from the equation", to protect those who are important to her.
    Quorra likes reading books from the real world, taking a particular interest in books by Jules Verne, She even asks Sam if he knows Verne personally. Quorra bonds with Sam throughout the course of TRON: Legacy, and shares a master-student relationship with Kevin. She becomes good friends with Anon in TRON: Evolution, and is deeply affected by his loss.

How about ENFP?
    NTs are also capable of self - sacrafice.
    To me her naiveness and social awkwardness seemed like an " AI innocence", as I call it. Some androids and robots( who are mostly NTs) in media have this trait( as far as I recall, Bishop from Aliens, who was most likely an INTP, had something similar, though to much lesser extent and much less noticeable) . It might also be true to some real - life NTs, since social norms and regulations don' t work well on us. The ISOs ability to grasp patterns and analyze them in general seems to me like a Ti/ Ne combination.
    But ENFP could also be right.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Personality

How about ENFP?
    To me her naiveness and social awkwardness seemed like an " AI innocence", as I call it. Some androids and robots( who are mostly NTs) in media have this trait( as far as I recall, Bishop from Aliens, who was most likely an INTP, had something similar, though to much lesser extent and much less noticeable) . It might also be true to some real - life NTs, since social norms and regulations don' t work well with us. The ISOs ability to grasp patterns and analyze them in general seems to me like a Ti/ Ne combination.

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Quote Originally Posted by Elaine View Post
    To me her naiveness and social awkwardness seemed like an " AI innocence", as I call it. Some androids and robots( who are mostly NTs) in media have this trait( as far as I recall, Bishop from Aliens, who was most likely an INTP, had something similar, though to much lesser extent and much less noticeable) . It might also be true to some real - life NTs, since social norms and regulations don' t work well with us. The ISOs ability to grasp patterns and analyze them in general seems to me like a Ti/ Ne combination.
    I guess I can see why you first mentioned ENTP with Ne/Ti

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    5w4 sp/sx
    Socionics
    ILI Te

Ash from Alien, was anything but self sacrificing, all about preservation of himself and the alien. just saying

MBTI
    INTJ
    Enneagram
    1w9

Ash from Alien, was anything but self sacrificing, all about preservation of himself and the alien. just saying
    Let' s not forget that Ash and Bishop are different characters, and while the one dooms the main characters, the other saves them. Also, when I mentioned Bishop, I was talking not about self - sacrifice, but about social awkwardness and innocence( I mean, he doesn' t swear like other marines, helps everyone to a degree a human would never do, more logical and analytical than the marines) Also, INTP and ENTP is not the same, even though they use the same cognitive functions. And also( I use this word once again XD), this all is off - topic.