• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Quorra of Tron: Legacy?

chubber

failed poetry slam career
MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Personality
Quorra's personality is quite innocent and at times naive. Her innocence in a social setting gives way to a form of determined passion when she is confronted by dangers, and under such circumstances she can become very protective of the people she loves. Her bravery is such that she is willing to be self-sacrificing, "removing herself from the equation", to protect those who are important to her.
Quorra likes reading books from the real world, taking a particular interest in books by Jules Verne, She even asks Sam if he knows Verne personally. Quorra bonds with Sam throughout the course of TRON: Legacy, and shares a master-student relationship with Kevin. She becomes good friends with Anon in TRON: Evolution, and is deeply affected by his loss.

http://tron.wikia.com/wiki/Quorra

How about ENFP?

LadyJaye

Scream down the boulevard
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
7w6
Instinctual Variant
so/sx

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Personality
Quorra's personality is quite innocent and at times naive. Her innocence in a social setting gives way to a form of determined passion when she is confronted by dangers, and under such circumstances she can become very protective of the people she loves. Her bravery is such that she is willing to be self-sacrificing, "removing herself from the equation", to protect those who are important to her.
Quorra likes reading books from the real world, taking a particular interest in books by Jules Verne, She even asks Sam if he knows Verne personally. Quorra bonds with Sam throughout the course of TRON: Legacy, and shares a master-student relationship with Kevin. She becomes good friends with Anon in TRON: Evolution, and is deeply affected by his loss.

How about ENFP?

NTs are also capable of self - sacrafice.
To me her naiveness and social awkwardness seemed like an " AI innocence", as I call it. Some androids and robots( who are mostly NTs) in media have this trait( as far as I recall, Bishop from Aliens, who was most likely an INTP, had something similar, though to much lesser extent and much less noticeable) . It might also be true to some real - life NTs, since social norms and regulations don' t work well on us. The ISOs ability to grasp patterns and analyze them in general seems to me like a Ti/ Ne combination.
But ENFP could also be right.

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Personality

How about ENFP?

To me her naiveness and social awkwardness seemed like an " AI innocence", as I call it. Some androids and robots( who are mostly NTs) in media have this trait( as far as I recall, Bishop from Aliens, who was most likely an INTP, had something similar, though to much lesser extent and much less noticeable) . It might also be true to some real - life NTs, since social norms and regulations don' t work well with us. The ISOs ability to grasp patterns and analyze them in general seems to me like a Ti/ Ne combination.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
To me her naiveness and social awkwardness seemed like an " AI innocence", as I call it. Some androids and robots( who are mostly NTs) in media have this trait( as far as I recall, Bishop from Aliens, who was most likely an INTP, had something similar, though to much lesser extent and much less noticeable) . It might also be true to some real - life NTs, since social norms and regulations don' t work well with us. The ISOs ability to grasp patterns and analyze them in general seems to me like a Ti/ Ne combination.
I guess I can see why you first mentioned ENTP with Ne/Ti

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Ash from Alien, was anything but self sacrificing, all about preservation of himself and the alien. just saying :D

Elaine

MBTI Type
INTJ
Enneagram
1w9
Ash from Alien, was anything but self sacrificing, all about preservation of himself and the alien. just saying :D
Let' s not forget that Ash and Bishop are different characters, and while the one dooms the main characters, the other saves them. Also, when I mentioned Bishop, I was talking not about self - sacrifice, but about social awkwardness and innocence( I mean, he doesn' t swear like other marines, helps everyone to a degree a human would never do, more logical and analytical than the marines) Also, INTP and ENTP is not the same, even though they use the same cognitive functions. And also( I use this word once again XD), this all is off - topic.

chubber

MBTI Type
INTP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I got my wires crossed here.

GreyJediAlex

MBTI Type
ISTP
Enneagram
8w7
Instinctual Variant
sx/sp
ESFP for Quorra? Anyone have any ideas on Beck from Tron:Uprising?