• You are currently viewing our forum as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to additional post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), view blogs, respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free, so please join our community today! Just click here to register. You should turn your Ad Blocker off for this site or certain features may not work properly. If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us by clicking here.

Kanye West

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
i think ENFJ, could possibly be convinced of ENFP. and please don't hate on him too bad, i kinda worship him (praise kanyesus).

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate it when they brag about being the best, and are actually the best. If you ask me, any track he throws Jay-Z on drags it down.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
I hate it when they brag about being the best, and are actually the best. If you ask me, any track he throws Jay-Z on drags it down.

nicki killed them both in monster though :)

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
nicki killed them both in monster though :)

:yes: I'll have to get back to you if you name drop any other songs.. I haven't been able to listen to the whole album yet.. I just 'aquired' it a couple days ago.

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Didn't he recently blame Taylor Swift for not coming to his defense over that whole incident? :huh:

i don't think he ever expected her to defend him, i think he was trying to call her out for playing the sympathy card for so long. honestly, him interrupting her on stage was the best thing that's happened to her career. she should be thanking him. not really, but the backlash over the vma's was so stupid. people were acting like he went up on stage, punched her in the face and raped her grandmother. did he have to do that, no. but he was just drunk and speaking the truth. and shit, it wasn't even a grammy.

and @qlippoth (i don't know how to quote more than one person yet), you need to listen asap it's amazing. i never buy music and i bought the cd after i listened to it for the first time.

E

Epiphany

did he have to do that, no. but he was just drunk and speaking the truth. and shit, it wasn't even a grammy.

He was drunk and decided to voice his opinion over that of the judges whose job it is to determine the winner. I'm not a fan of country music or rap/r&b. President Obama had it right when he called Kanye West a jackass; because that's what he has proven himself to be time and time again. He wants sympathy, but then continues to dig himself into a deeper hole. Maybe he should keep his opinions of others to himself, which he seems compelled to share with the world on live television, and spend some time introspecting instead.

F

figsfiggyfigs

I read " Kanye west" and my mind finished the sentence with " is a douche bag... "

What ever type he is, I feel bad that you have him swimming around in your pool.

ajblaise

Minister of Propagandhi
MBTI Type
INTP
Whatever type he is, I'm not going to tell you all because if you match his type you'll hate yourself (probably already do already).

animenagai

MBTI Type
NeFi
Enneagram
4w3
I can't really see the F there, seems pretty T to me. he doesn't avoid conflict at all :/

INTP

MBTI Type
intp
Enneagram
5w4
Instinctual Variant
sx
im pretty sure that his type is FISH

Adasta

MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
(i don't know how to quote more than one person yet)

You can just copy and past the first thing you quoted, then change the actual text quoted (and the name of the author, if that is applicable). Like this:

test1 said:

chickpea

perfect person
MBTI Type
INFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
He was drunk and decided to voice his opinion over that of the judges whose job it is to determine the winner. I'm not a fan of country music or rap/r&b. President Obama had it right when he called Kanye West a jackass; because that's what he has proven himself to be time and time again. He wants sympathy, but then continues to dig himself into a deeper hole. Maybe he should keep his opinions of others to himself, which he seems compelled to share with the world on live television, and spend some time introspecting instead.

he is an asshole, and he admits it. but i like hearing his opinions, and i know i'm not alone in that even though i'm the minority. beyonce did deserve that award, george bush didn't care about black people. i appreciate him for saying what other people are afraid to. celebrities are way too edited, it's refreshing to have someone who speaks his mind. and even if i didn't like his personality, the music speaks for itself so i wouldn't care that much.

I can't really see the F there, seems pretty T to me. he doesn't avoid conflict at all :/
he's completely F, not T at all. F=/=conflict avoidant. he's extremely emotional, sensitive, cares what people think of him.

IZthe411

Carerra Lu
MBTI Type
INTJ
He's ENTJ... No Fe there. His rants and emotional ups and downs are the result of weak Fi - it's obvious he doesn't care about the social implications of his actions.

Qlip

Post Human Post
MBTI Type
ENFP
Enneagram
4w5
Instinctual Variant
sp/sx
Yeah, he's an asshole, there's no doubt. You could kind of see where he gets full of himself, gets slapped down, then one ups himself. It's pretty damned impressive to bounce back after last year. It's pretty obvious he got a ton of attention and was pumped up as a kid. That, compared with real success and ass kissers can get you disconnected from reality really fast. Being hit with reality appears to be pretty good for his music.

F

figsfiggyfigs

He's ENTJ... No Fe there. His rants and emotional ups and downs are the result of weak Fi - it's obvious he doesn't care about the social implications of his actions.

I will cut you!!!! :threaten: